*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378802-Something-to-Eat
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1378802
Sophia grows in her relationship with Todd and it's going straight to her waistline...
Sophia woke up to the sound of her stomach aching. This was the second day in a row she’d been hungry. She tried to ignore it and continue sleeping, but her stomach demanded food. Sophia dragged herself out of bed and shuffled downstairs to the kitchen. The hunger pains were stronger today than yesterday.

Sophia rubbed her stomach to ease the pain, but aching remained constant. She couldn’t understand it. She’d never been this hungry before especially in the middle of the night. She never thought about how the weekend feedings from her boyfriend had stretched her stomach. Now her body needed more food to be satiated. Her stomach growled, sending another wave of hunger over her. She doubled over then sat down on the stairs until it passed. I’m almost there, she told herself.

Sophia’s feet slapped across the tile floor as she headed to the fridge. She opened the door and a cool breeze washed over her. Her brown eyes searched for anything, but her stomach insisted on something sweet as a midnight snack. Her mouth watered from the memory of chocolate frosting on yellow cake. She imagined herself dipping her finger into the savory topping, bringing it to her eager lips, and running it along her tongue. This pleasurable fantasy only caused her appetite to surge. She quickly grabbed the milk and grabbed the bag of cookies from off the top of the microwave.

She poured herself a cup of milk and dipped the cookies into it. Sophia indulged in the ecstasy of each crumbly morsel. Her fingers reached in for another and another until her fingers came back with only crumbs. She downed the rest of her milk, grimacing from the fat free taste and not the whole milk Todd had at his house. She wondered if she could persuade her mother to go back to whole milk. She rubbed her satisfied tummy, put the milk away, and climbed back up the steps to bed.

She promised herself before she fell back to sleep that she would have to put an end these midnight cravings before they became too frequent. It probably didn’t matter, Sophia thought with a yawn, practice during the week usually burned off any calories she accumulated during the weekend, seeing how Todd’s feedings hadn’t caused her to gain that much weight.

She smiled as she slowly blinked her drowsy eyes. She would get to see Todd tomorrow. Todd dreamed to be a chef, but his parents wanted him to go to college and major in law instead of the culinary arts. Fortunately, Todd’s parents went away on Saturday and that provided him time to test his dishes with his favorite taste tester. Todd loved feeding her. He adored watching her cheeks grow from the amount of food he put in her mouth and he loved when she squirmed after tasting something so delectable. He especially loved when she rubbed her stomach when she was full. He actually didn’t mind if she gained weight, but Sophia was so into her practices that he knew that would never happen. But he could always hope and try.

The next morning, Sophia woke up and got dressed. She put on some sweats and a tee shirt and pulled her hair up in a ponytail because she wasn’t in the mood to look attractive. She didn’t care. She had Todd and he loved her. That’s all she needed. She thudded down the stairs and saw her mother sitting at the kitchen table drinking some coffee and reading the newspaper. Sophia halted by the threshold and poked her head in.

“Ma, I’m going to Todd’s,” she said. Her mother lifted her mug to take another sip. She nodded as she turned to the Travel section.

“Just don’t come home late.” Sophia rolled her eyes and grabbed her car keys from the table. Coming home late for her mother meant that she’d better be home before her mother went to sleep and if not then she had to wake her up. And that was never a happy moment in their lives.

Sophia shut the door and locked it. She shivered from a chill that blew against her body. The warm fall was quickly fading into winter. Sophia shrugged and decided against going back for a jacket. Her stomach growled a little reminding her of a much needed breakfast so she hopped in her car with a tad bit of surprise that she’d be hungry so early and headed to Todd’s house.

Todd was finishing up the eggs when Sophia rang the doorbell. He pulled the towel off his shoulder and wiped his hands before greeting her at the door. He smiled when he saw her face and kissed her on the lips. He grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. He shut the door and wrapped his arm around her small waist.

“How are you?”

“Hungry.” She confessed. Todd smiled, proud of her answer, and led her to the kitchen. The aroma caught Sophia before the food did and she held her stomach so Todd couldn’t hear it rumble. Sophia nearly gasped when she saw all his hard work. He made her favorites: bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, and pancakes. Sophia collapsed in the chair, feeling numb as she obediently opened her mouth for Todd.

Todd grabbed a fork, pulled up a chair, and scooped up some eggs for her first mouthful. Sophia sighed as she chewed. He always put the right amount of cheese on them. Todd went next for the sausage then he picked up some bacon for her to eat. She bit her lip from the saltiness of the bacon. She enjoyed the five pieces he gave her. She also finished the five sausage links he cooked and two-thirds of the eggs.

Sophia was beginning to feel full, but she couldn’t resist his pancakes. Todd layered them with syrup and butter, cut them, and lifted up three pieces to her. Sophia chewed on the sweet goodness, opening her mouth even before she was done swallowing. Todd smirked and put some more in for her. Sophia was pushing past the point of full, but she couldn’t quit opening her mouth for more.

As she ate another bite, Todd got up and went to the fridge for some whole milk. He poured her a glass and she excitedly drank the sweet liquid until there was only a third left in the cup. She took a breath then finished the rest, licking her milk moustache. Todd leaned in and kissed her wet lips.

“You had enough?” He asked. Sophia smiled.

“Yeah.” She sat up and began rubbing her full tummy because of her aching sides. Once again, she filled her stomach past the brim and it stretched a little to accommodate the extra food. Since she was wearing sweat pants more often she never realized any strain or tightness to warn her of any gain.

Todd loved to see her in baggy clothes more and more. He pulled her up and they went into the living room to watch a movie. Todd sat down on the sofa and Sophia sat across him. Todd snuck his hand in to do a little massaging, but Sophia didn’t mind. While the movies played, Todd asked her how the food tasted. Part of him wanted to hear his superb cooking skills, but the other part already knew. He could tell from her stuffed stomach. Sophia tried to answer, but she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sophia woke up on Todd’s bed. She rolled over and swung her feet to the floor. She kicked a pair of pants out the way before standing. Todd was so messy, she thought. She rubbed her midsection with the same feeling of emptiness like she did when she got here. She shook her head. I can’t be hungry so soon, she thought. But her stomach disagreed. She checked the time. It was late in the afternoon. She’d been asleep for four and a half hours. She slept the whole day away and she and Todd had planned for them to go to the mall today. She leaped up and hurried downstairs. She heard him in the kitchen.

“Todd, I’m so sorry I—” she didn’t finish for her sentence because a spicy smell moved into her nose and she bit into her bottom lip, hold her breath so her hunger wouldn’t give herself up. Todd glanced up when she apologized and he shrugged.

“You were busy this entire week. I would be knocked out on Saturday too.” He smiled. “Come here.” She did as she was told and he kissed her on the forehead. Sophia glanced in the pot. It looked like some Cajun rice and meat.

“What are you cooking?”

“Lunch. I figure we can have a late dinner.” Sophia nodded.

“Can I taste?” She asked. She leaned over the pot, letting the smell take over her. Todd shook his head.

“I’m almost done.” He said and pulled the pot off the stove and scraped the rice mixture onto a plate. “Can you take the bread out of the oven?” Sophia put on the oven mitt, took out the pan, and placed the six steaming rolls on top of the stove. She reached and quickly grabbed one and bit into it when Todd’s back was turned. She choked because it was hot, but finally swallowed it. She picked up another one as Todd headed downstairs to get two Cokes from the cooler.

She finished the second one before he was halfway down the steps. Sophia went to the fridge and pulled out the butter. They already tasted sweet, but she dipped the third straight into the butter, twisted it, and pulled it out. She stared at the melted butter dripping off the sides then bit into it and it was gone in two bites. She went for a fourth, thinking that it wouldn’t hurt because they weren’t that big. She usually ate just two and Todd had four. Sophia’s stomach gurgled with delight and the fourth slid down into her belly.

She heard coughing and noticed Todd standing by the doorway just watching her. She didn’t know how long he’d been there so she just smiled. Todd grabbed the two remaining rolls and tossed them on his plate. He smiled to himself. She never ate four before today. Maybe the feeding was beginning to sink in. He set the bottles down and grabbed a fork. When he turned around, Sophia was already in her seat waiting for him. They dug in the rice together. Todd slipped the fork in between her lips and pulled it out clean. It was spicy which was a change from what he usually cooked. Sophia opened for another mouthful then reached for her Coke. Todd caught her and laughed.

“Too spicy?”

“A little.” She grinned and took a swig.

Todd continued to feed her until she told that she had enough, but that wasn’t until she couldn’t eat another bite. She outdid herself, but she couldn’t help it. Todd was an amazing cook. It was sad that he couldn’t pursue it. He had to follow the family business. Sophia glanced down and realized that she had eaten more than half of the dish. She blushed.

“Sorry.”

“I can just make a sandwich.” He got up and walked over to the counter to get some bread. Sophia glanced at the remaining food, feeling a bit of shock and worry. Her appetite had increased quite a bit since she met Todd. She figured that she could just run it off in practice. She didn’t want anything messing up the game on Friday. They had to win so they could get a chance to play their rival team. It was just one game between them and their enemy.

Sophia stroked her tight, sore stomach. She stuck out a bit from the food, but Sophia couldn’t tell because of her shirt. The feedings weren’t helping things either, but she was willing to take that risk. She loved food and soccer too, but she wasn’t sure which one she loved the most. Sophia sat up in her chair. Maybe she should leave so she wouldn’t fall into another tempting meal. She opened her mouth, but Todd spoke first.

“After dinner, I’m making brownies for dessert. You can take some home for your mom if you want too.” She nodded, but knew she’d probably finished them before her mother even knew they existed. Todd glanced at her. “Well, I hope you have room for dinner.”

“I’ll make room.” She said and smiled. Todd smiled back. He liked the sound of that. Sophia went back to his room, lay down, and grabbed the remote to turn on the television. She placed on hand on her slightly round stomach and used the other to flip channels. She wished her stomach would go down so she could have dinner now. She wondered when he would start. It didn’t matter when. She would shove as much as she could into any empty space she had and then some.

She never got to eat this much during the week and it was a good thing. She imagined a bigger version of herself. She pictured running her fingers over her soft plump midsection with her chubby fingers as Todd fed her and fed her. She’d finish two and a half rice dishes with some room to spare for eight rolls. She blinked and the image faded away. Maybe that wasn’t so bad. She knew Todd would love her regardless of her size, but her team depended on her. She couldn’t let them down now.

Even though she was still full, she wanted something to eat, something to munch on. She’d gotten so used to the habit that she wanted something so her mouth could move. She decided, regrettably, to wait for dinner. She glanced at the clock. Two minutes had passed. She rolled her eyes the yawned. She felt tired again as if eating was her Saturday job. She turned off the television and rolled over. Her belly had stopped aching which gave her more reason to fall back to sleep. She hoped that Todd wouldn’t be mad, but he wasn’t earlier so she went back to sleep, thinking that all she did today was eat and sleep and eat. And eat some more.

Sophia woke up again, but to Todd kissing her cheek. “You’ve slept enough.” Sophia covered her face.

“Five more minutes.”

“I gave you two hours. Now I want some time with you.” He kissed her nose then her lips and then over to her shoulder. He ran his finger down her side and she giggled. Todd cupped her chin, lifted her up, and kissed her. They began kissing. Todd squeezed her arms because it was the only soft thing on her, waiting for the time when it wouldn’t be. They made out until a buzzer rang from the kitchen.

Todd slowly pulled away to hurry to the kitchen to take the lasagna out of the oven. Sophia folded her arms and sulked because he had to go. She got up too, noticing the room she had to go another round. She slowly moved through the hall, dragging her fingers along the wall and occasionally rubbing her stomach, feeling that it still poked out a little, but she knew there was still food in there and there would be more when dinner was ready. Sophia went back into the living room.

“Do you need any help?” She asked, but knew if he said yes that she wouldn’t budge.

“No. I’m fine.” He answered, but Sophia had already picked out another movie to watch while she waited. “Do you want to blend the brownie mix?” Sophia’s ear perked and she shut off the movie and hurried into the kitchen. Todd nodded to the bowl on the table. The wet ingredients were already in the mixer. “Slowly pour the dry mix in,” He directed with his back to her. Sophia sat down, picked up the bowl, and smiled. It was nice of him to let her volunteer. When it was thoroughly mixed, Sophia dipped her finger in and licked the brownie mix off. She kept doing it until Todd caught her.

“You’ll spoil dinner,” he warned her in a deep voice.

“Sorry dad.” She pushed the bowl aside, but not before she had another taste. “I get the spoon though.” Todd smiled.

“Deal.”

As Todd finished cooking, Sophia set the table in the dining room. She wanted to make it romantic, but gave up halfway through when she could only find one white candle stick and a short orange, pumpkin scented one. Todd came in a placed the lasagna down and pulled off the oven mitts and set them aside. He saw what she’d done.

“That’s nice, but I didn’t think we needed plates. We can just eat from the dish.”

“Sure. I couldn’t find a decent candle set anyway.” Todd went back and pulled out the bread sticks and Sophia could immediately taste the garlic smell in her mouth. When he came back, he fed her straight from the dish like he wanted, remembering to blow on it before giving it to her. Sophia savored the rich ricotta and meat sauce. Her eyes rolled back when the lasagna noodles melted in her mouth. She tightened her fists in sheer joy form the marvelous Italian recipe. The cheese slowly dripped over the sides of each forkful that entered her mouth.

Todd broke of a piece of garlic bread and put it to her lips. She sighed when the butter and garlic hit her taste buds, sending a shiver down her spine. Todd soon alternated between bread and lasagna and Sophia kept opening her mouth for each. She chewed then swallowed sending warmth down her throat and into her belly. Her mouth quivered as she opened it again for another helping of food. Her body told her that it was full, but she ignored it. She struggled to get another bite down then another, but she wanted more. Todd glanced at the lasagna then back at her.

“Hey, leave some for me.” Sophia nodded. It gave her an excuse to close her mouth. While Todd ate, Sophia massaged her taut, bulging midsection to relieve the pain. She couldn’t help herself so she didn’t stop having another taste. Her overeating caused her stomach to stretch a little more. She leaned back and closed her eyes. When she ate like this she couldn’t do anything else but sleep. Todd shook her arm. “Sophie-a.” He shook her again and she opened her eyes enough to glare at him. Todd lifted his hands up innocently. “I guess you’re not in the mood for desert. I’ll just pack some up for you.” Todd stood up, but Sophia wanted to have a brownie then, but her full stomach was preventing her. “Did you still want the spoon?” Todd asked from the kitchen.

Sophia slowly lifted herself up to retrieve the coveted spoon. She took her time so she wouldn’t get sick, holding her tummy so nothing would move around in there. Todd was cutting the brownies when she came in and the bowl and spoon were on the counter. Sophia picked up the spoon and put it in her mouth, tasting the creamy chocolate and the hint of mint flavor. She licked it clean despite of her queasy feeling her body sent her. She dragged her finger inside the bowl and cleaned it too. She dumped the bowl and spoon into the sink then ran water over them.

“How many did you want?” Todd asked.

“Um…two for me and two for my mom.” Todd nodded and put two extra ones in there as well. This day was the only opportunity he had to fatten her up and he used every minute of it.

Sophia took the brownies and after a kiss from her boyfriend, she left to go to the store and get home before her mother fell asleep.

Sophia opened her eyes. It was dark, but the moonlight sliced through the blinds. Sophia had just felt a pain in her stomach…again. She turned her head to check the clock. It was 2:30 in the morning and her stomach was writhing and squirming from the lack of food. Sophia turned face down into her pillow. She wanted it to stop so she could go to sleep, but the hunger was persistent. She fought it for five minutes until her head began to ache also. She gave in and obeyed her late night yearning.

She left her room, afraid that it would continue like this and she would be unable to stop it. She didn’t mind eating, but it was too late and the food would just sit there inside her turning into nothing but fat. She went downstairs and grabbed the brownies first. She bit into the first one and swore for a moment she went to heaven. The chocolate moved down her throat with ease as she licked the frosting off her top lip. The thick rich brownie disappeared from her fingers as fast as she picked it up.

She went for another one and ate it just as quick never realizing that she was eating more than before. She began to eat a third as her other hand reached for the fridge door and pulled out the whole milk she bought on the way home. She opened the top and drank from the carton. Some milk dribbled down her mouth and onto her camisole. She wiped it up with the edge of her fingers, took another brownie, and pushed it gently between her two lips. She rubbed her stomach, feeling the wonderful fullness she longed to have forever.

Her belly puckered out and the camisole fit snuggly around her upper body. She glanced in the container and was pleased to see two more. She fought the desire to eat another one, but the smell coaxed to take one more. Her teeth bit down into the soft moist fudge goodness. She licked the crumbs off her shirt and her fingers and took another long swig of milk before returning to bed. She patted her tummy under her covers and sighed, satisfied from her fourth meal.

To be continued...
© Copyright 2008 jeaninetb (jeaninetb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378802-Something-to-Eat