*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379673-The-Moonlight
by Nizza
Rated: ASR · Other · Gothic · #1379673
Conversation between Amani and the moon after "The Betrayal"
A dark princess sits on the morning star stone, her head rested in her hand. The wound in her back throbbed as uncontentment surrounded by frustration consumed her angry placid face.

"I don't know what I'm doing..."

The moonlight engolfed her from behind.

"Quit lieing to yourself. You know your not as innocent as you try to pretend. I can see past your bullshit."

"Shut up! You have no idea what's in my head. I don't care who you are, you know nothing!"

The Moon smirked.

"You are just as you should be. You are my child. You were brought forth by me. I know more than you could ever imagine."

"I am not yours... I am Amani, daughter of King Anodous, Lord of there lands. I am rightful heir to my father's thrown. Who are you to me?"

"My princess...I am the dark blanket that creates your night. I am your restlessness and your wonderings. I am your nightmares that keep you awake and the anger that controls your motives. I am everything you are and ever could be. I am the father of your father, the mother of your soul. You are mine. I am your Lord."

Amani turns away in discust and disbeleivment.

"You are nothing."

"Well M'lady, if I am nothing then what does that make you?"

Amani turns to face the moon and shoots her poisonous darts of annoyance from her blazing fire embedded eyes.

"I AM EVERYTHING"

With that, the moon grins and nods beaming with pride of the dark angel he had created.
© Copyright 2008 Nizza (invisiblenizza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379673-The-Moonlight