*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379676-Page-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1379676
she looks back into her past
She ripped off the tag of the panty and daintily stepped over his slumped form.  She left him in the dressing room and headed for the counter.  She handed the tag to the cashier with a smile.
“I’m wearing it,” she told the lady and paid for her purchase.  She was smiling when she left the store.
The man wiped his face with his handkerchief before getting up to rearrange his clothes.  She didn’t tell him which panty was comfortable, but he decided to look for another pair of those red lace panties instead of buying his wife a beige pair.  Sex trumps comfort anytime.

She was due for a consultation tomorrow, but she sincerely wondered if it was going to help at all.  Her new doctor would be the third specialist she would be consulting since she acknowledged her problem.  The other two weren’t able to help, but this new doctor was highly recommended by the first two, acknowledging him as the best in their field. 
The first specialist was able to determine when her problem started.  She was fourteen and although it wasn’t her first time to visit her father’s stable, it was her first time to see the horses rutting.  She watched in fascination and Duckie, one of her father’s stablehands, saw her interest.  He explained what it was and she wondered aloud whether it was the same for people.  With the intention of shocking her, he opened his fly and showed her his cock.
But instead of girlish screaming or running away, she stepped forward and held his cock in her hand, staring at it in fascination as it jerked in excitement.  She encircled it with her hand and slid her hand upwards and down, rubbing it gently.  Then she looked at Duckie through her lashes: he was breathing harshly through his mouth, his face flushed.
“Will you do it to me, Duckie? Just like the stallion?” she whispered.
He led her to an empty stall and they quickly stripped naked.  He excitedly ran his hands, lips, and tongue all over her smooth skin, rutting her without any finesse, but she moaned in pleasure all the same.
From then on, she was a frequent visitor at the stables, and her parents assumed that she enjoyed riding.  But all her riding was done in the hayloft, where the stablehands took turns in fucking her.  At first, Duckie wanted to keep her to himself, but they were found out by one of the other stablehands.  Duckie had stopped in mid-thrust, not knowing what to do, but she simply reached out for the other boy’s crotch and rubbed his cock as she urged Duckie to continue fucking her.  Soon, she can be found giving one of the hands a blowjob while someone fucked her, another kissed her breasts, and still another enjoying a handjob.

© Copyright 2008 mistressspeaks (mistressspeaks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379676-Page-4