*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379732-About-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Autumn
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1379732
all about me and my life.NOT DONE
I'm bi-sexual and I have a girlfriend named Jessica. She amazes me in every way possible. She's the sweetest most wonderful girl in the world. We say we'll be together forever and I hope it's true. It would take tree whole life times to show her how much I love her and words could never explain. I may only be fourteen but I really do think I'm in love with her. We've been together for almost two months and we only have a life time to go.
I can be a best friend or a worst enemy. It's your choice. I am very easy to talk to and it's hard to find something I don't understand. I've been through a lot and even though I haven't been through everything I still understand it.
I write poetry more than anything else. I write about love and lost love and the death of my friend. I have a lot on my mind and can't help but to write. If I didn't write all these feelings would over flow and come out in tears and "habbits" that I once had. We could say that poetry is a habbit that takes the place of a habbit I once had. I tell people that once you have a habbit you can't beat it, you can only replace it.
© Copyright 2008 Autumn (emolovedied at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379732-About-Me