*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380043-The-First-Kiss
Rated: E · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1380043
Kissing just got a whole lot better.
Chapter One


Christopher sat in the back of his English class, bored out of his mind, once again. He was so sick of his stupid teacher getting on him about raising his grade. If he wanted to have an A, he would have had one by now. Seriously, he was so much smarter than every fucking teacher in the whole school, anyway. For example, Ms. Faming is a superficial bitch who can’t teach to save her life and really needed to see a plastic surgeon about the mole on her arm. Seriously, it was as big as the Rosetta Stone.
Now, Christopher was sitting at the back of the class, and he would have fallen asleep if it weren’t for the really cute guy walking outside the window. He flashed open his eyes and began to stare. Christopher was focusing so hard on the guy that he began to hear him sing. But it wasn’t the voice of a teenage guy; it was the voice of an angel. He was singing the song, “Run and Tell That” from Hairspray and the only reason that he knew that it was from Hairspray was because his ex-boyfriend had had a strange obsession with the complete and total idea of Hairspray. He began to listen closer and stare more intently, when suddenly; the guy flipped his face toward Chris and winked at him. Christopher nearly fell out of his seat. Ms. Faming, hearing a disturbance, looked directly at Christopher and said, calmly, “Get the fuck out of this classroom and don’t come back until you know how to pay attention. Thank you.” Christopher tried hard to suppress his anger until he got out of the classroom, and succeeded in doing this until he reached the door.
However,when he reached the door, he spun around and looked the teacher right in the face and began to speak. “ You know what, Ms. Faming? You are the worst fucking teacher I have ever met in my entire fucking life and you need to calm the fuck down sometimes. You need to take your shriveled up closeted lesbian ass and …” Suddenly, seeing the expression on Ms. Faming’s face, he tried to be a little bit nicer. “And relax. You have all this stress and you just need to let it out. All you’re doing by yelling is making your life even more stressful. Now, you need to sit down, take a deep breath and relax. I’m gonna leave now and I’ll be back tomorrow. Alright?”
Ms. Faming looked up at him with wet eyes and nodded her head softly.
Christopher slipped out the door quietly and got to the front door. Once he was there, he burst out laughing, and ran out the doors of the school. He kept laughing until he reached his favorite place in the world, the library.
Now, most people wouldn’t think of Christopher as the type of person who reads much, but he read more than most people. His first interest in reading came about when he was 5. His best friend at the time had shown him a magazine that had pictures of naked women in it. He sat down, took one look at the pictures and turned the page. This page interested him, because it had words on it. Some of them he didn’t understand, but he read past those. When his friend realized that his friend was reading the magazine instead of looking at the pictures, he tore from Chris’s hands and kicked him out of his house. That seemed to be the end of that friendship. But the experience did introduce Christopher to words. This is important, because words were about to make Christopher’s life a whole lot harder.
© Copyright 2008 Aidan Hyle (theatreweirdo5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380043-The-First-Kiss