*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380287-My-Stepsister
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1380287
I didn't want to scrap the whole thing. It had a certain charm. But I can do better.
The little bitch had taken it way too far. My stepsister, I mean. She’s pretty enough. She’s a bit taller than me, average weight, and very pale. She has dark hair and stunning hazel eyes. The real issue is that she’s a spoiled brat. She always gets her way, as in this case.

The parents (we’ve taken to calling them that) were out, and all the younger siblings were with friends, away from the house. The oldest sisters were left alone. That included me and Isabelle. It’s embarrassing, but I was thrilled when she started talking to me. She’s usually so cold around her family; it’s terrible. But she has always been nicer to me than anyone else. I kind of wondered why, but I enjoyed her company, so I didn’t comment. Anyway, I had to smile when she brought out some dark red wine. I thought it meant I was getting to be more mature – like her. She even got the glasses and poured us both some herself. Unusual for her, but it seemed nice. When she’s this nice, she wants something, but it’s always something I’m willing to give to be with my older stepsister.

We talked for a while. We started off with high school, which we both can relate to. It eventually shifted to the parents. We both saw through their efforts to conceal their constant fighting. I was just so grateful for the opportunity to talk to someone older who could understand exactly what I was going through. Isabelle was being so sweet to me. We were into it and had barely touched our drinks. I was leaning back on the couch with
most of mine still left.

“Hold on, let me run and get something,” said, handing me her drink excitedly. It was a few days before my fifteenth birthday, and I thought she might want to give me her present early or something. I looked into the wine, just to see the swirling texture left by her lipstick, which she’d taken to wearing lately. I glanced up again and saw her standing almost on top of me without any clothes on, except a black bra. And, more importantly, with the biggest strap-on I had ever seen. It was massive, maybe ten inches long with a two inch diameter.

“What the hell?” I made a move to get up, but I couldn’t. She was practically right on me, and I knew I would spill the drinks if I even tried. I could not spill red wine on the cream-colored couch. Guess who would be paying for new cushions. And then guess what the parents would do if they knew that we were drinking their wine in the first place. I was still sunk too far back in the couch to place them on the table. I was helpless.

“You’re hilarious. Who’d you steal that from, your girlfriend or something?” I asked, knowing perfectly well that she was straight. Although, looking at the present situation, I couldn’t be so sure about that. And then, looking back, too it began to make sense. Who had always invited me to sleep in her room? Who had wrapped her leg over mine, “asleep”? Who had slept within inches of me, her arm draped over my stomach? Whose fingers seemed to accidentally wind up between my legs when I got near her? Maybe she wasn’t kidding.

“I’m going to take off your pants. You’re my little slut, now, sis,” she proclaimed. I was kind of turned on by her bossiness, even if she was my sister.

“What are you going to do? Rape me?” I crossed my legs defiantly.

“I’m not fooling around, you little bitch. I’m about to fuck you.” She straddled me, and relieved me of the wine glasses, placing them back on the coffee table. I couldn’t shove her off. I’d spill the wine, and she knew it, to, the manipulative bitch. Two stains means two people. Both of us would go down. She was already in trouble for partying a little too hard, but my record was spotless. She knew I intended to keep it that way. As soon as she put them down, I tried to push her off.

“I know you want to be closer to me, but you’ll just have to wait a little bit,” she mocked. I was pressed tight to her in my attempt at escape. She took both my wrists and shoved them above me, into the couch. My legs were still crossed, and it still might be a sick joke, so I wasn’t too concerned. She held my wrists together with one hand, pulling a long, leather belt out from the cushions with the other. So the bitch was a good planner. She quickly bound them, with the leftover tail hanging back, over the couch. Still on top of me, she yanked it down, forcing my back to arch into her.

“Perfect,” she whispered. She’s always been a big admirer of herself. “Now, stick out your tongue.”

“Or you’ll do what?”

“Or I’ll kick these glasses down.”

“Dirty bitch,” I muttered, sliding my tongue out.

“What did you call me, my darling little whore? Dirty bitch, huh? I think that deserves consequences,” she said solemnly. She reached back and pinched the underside of my knee. I jerked my legs up, away from the pain. She slid down on my legs, her dildo grinding into my stomach. Her boobs jammed into my face. Still laying on me, she undid her bra. I fought against the belt, but she slapped me for it.

“Now you need to lick them. Start on the left.” I didn’t want her to slap me or spill the wine, so I did it. “Oh you know how to do this, don’t you?” She managed between her moans. “Little sis sure has grown up. Oh, uh, uh, go faster!” I obeyed. “Do the next one!” she ordered. I licked all around, moving in a deliberate inward spiral. Pretty soon, she was grunting and bucking her hips and that awful black dildo into my stomach. I was aroused slightly more by the sight of this girl having an orgasm on my lap, although I wasn’t going to let her know it. Hot or not, I still didn’t want her.

She reached above me. My arms were still hanging off the back of the sofa, and she grabbed the belt from under them. She roughly brought it down between my back and the couch, reaching around behind me and choking up on the belt. Her left hand gripped it tight in the small of my back, leaving her right free. The bottom cushion, the upright cushion and I formed a perverted triangle. She elected to grab my breast, hard. I cried out in pain, accidentally opening my legs trying to shake her off. She quickly placed herself between them, still clinging to the belt. She pulled it and forced me to offer myself her.

“Now about those pants,” she said, ripping my shorts from me. She bent down, inspecting me. My feet dangled helplessly over her shoulders. “You’re so tight, sis. I can’t believe you’re still a virgin. And you don’t shave! This might hurt a bit. It’s ok; I’ll kiss it when we’re finished.” She demonstrated them, just for effect. In fact, she took the opportunity to shove her tongue in, to. My entire body tightened. She couldn’t even fit her tongue in, I got so tense. “Loosen up, or I’ll bite it.” I did what she told me to, forcing my muscles to relax. She shot her tongue in fast, flicking it around a bit.

“Your pussy says you’re enjoying this.” She straightened and put her mouth to mine, pausing to wrap her arms around me, like we were lovers. She brushed my cheek with hers, so I could feel her breathing on my ear. “How do you think you taste, sis?” she whispered.

Suddenly, I felt her arms stiffen around me, just for a second. She shifted slightly, moving down off me. I thought that her little joke was finished, and prepared to cuss her out good-naturedly. Instead, she yanked the belt, brushing my ass and ramming the monster dildo into me. I screamed. She eased off with the belt and the dildo for a second, and then did it all over again. I didn’t want her to know it, but I felt myself getting horny for her extraordinarily large cock. And she just felt so big over me. My body wanted her to take over. Even so, I twisted my head away from her kiss.

“Isabelle, stop, please. I don’t want to.” I tried not to beg.

“It doesn’t matter what you want. You do what I say, slut.” With that, she shoved it in even harder. I yelped in pain. She pulled the belt. She thrust again, gaining another inch. I was a little wet, but not wet enough for this. I screamed again. She pulled out completely, presumably to reposition. She was bent over me, standing right next to the couch.

“Why? I’m your sister.”

“Why did you rat me out on that party, whore?” I sincerely wanted to answer that I loved her and didn’t want her to get hurt. But I didn’t want the word “love” to escape my lips under the circumstances. And it wasn’t the whole reason, either. Why should she always get to be treated like the older one? I was more responsible than her while I was asleep and only a year younger. I just wanted the parents to know that I was as qualified as her, maybe more so. It had gotten a fake cock rammed into me.

“Answer me!” She dangerously dangled her leg back over towards the wine.

“Because I… I… didn’t want to… well… I knew… I wanted to, but –“

“Now shut up!” She punctuated by pumping it into me hard and fast, twice.

“That hurts. Stop, please, please.” I begged. I could hardly keep the tears from spilling out with my voice. She pulled the belt and jabbed it deeper into my arched body. My legs were spread wide around her, and she had a clear view of her workspace. She slipped my abandoned shorts under to make clean-up easier.

“Please, no. Please, no.” I kept whispering. Her eyes softened, and she let the belt go, letting me relax my back and neck. I quickly brought my bound hands down, covering my chest. My first fingers caressed my lips. Somehow I felt more secure and thought she had decided she made her point. She pressed her hands into my back, slowly bringing them around to my stomach, never losing contact. She put her thumbs on my hipbones. She suddenly flicked them under my shirt, and brought her hand up, my shirt riding it. She grazed my breasts, but thankfully ignored them. Then she lowered her hands again to my hips, leaving my lower torso exposed. She stroked them again, in a moment of gentleness. It was like a seduction.

Then she dug her fingers into my hips and jerked me into her, thrusting her own hips hard. I screamed in the highest part of my throat. My eyes rolled back from the pain. I was terribly aroused, and the pain just brought it out more. From all the confusion and emotions and pain and lust I just wanted to fall into her arms and let her do what she would. I had this strange, warm and full feeling in my groin. Whatever it was, I couldn’t resist spreading my legs, wanting more. I almost forgot about the blood dripping down my legs and ruining my shorts.

“Oh, you like this, don’t you? Say you like it for me. I want to hear you.” She noticed my euphoria.

“I like it. I want more. I want you to do it again. Do it harder.” I said, surprising myself. She was also very horny, and forgot about my punishment. She immediately obliged, adding even more force. I felt her breaking me. I liked it.

She rammed me again and again, just to see me horny. She was certainly enjoying it. My body began to press into her, over and over again. My mind screamed that I wasn’t into girls. My hips couldn’t refuse. I was in so much pain, but I loved it. With every stroke, I yelped like a dog. She continued forcefully, her breasts bouncing with every thrust.

“Suck them!” She practically screamed. I shut my eyes and went to it. I put my mouth over her hard nipple, pretended it was a cock, and sucked it. I sucked harder and harder, as if I wanted to take more and more into my mouth.

“Use your tongue, slut.” I did, leaving it in my mouth, pausing the sucking to drag my tongue over her nipple, then around, in a horny circle. She grabbed hold of her other one, stroking it in time with me, the worst duet I’d ever been forced to perform with her. But was I being forced? Or was I enjoying it? Maybe I was a slut, just like she said.

She commanded that I go faster, so I did. After just a few seconds, she bucked her body and her fake cock into me. I had felt that delicious tension growing in my groin for a little while. But with that last stab, I had to let myself go, giving in to all the sensations and that full feeling. I came, rocking my body into hers, enjoying her light perfume.

All my muscles relaxed, and I thought she was done. She slid her dildo out of me, and got up quickly. She took it off. I leaned back in the couch, sickly content. My legs fell back to the ground. I felt like I should take a quick nap.

She shoved her unattached cock into my face. “Eat it, bitch.”

“No.” I shut my mouth tight. Okay, the sex felt good. My throat wouldn’t take this monster.

“Don’t you want to know how I taste? I came all over it, just for you, thanks to you.” She cooed in that sweet voice that got her anywhere with the parents. I cringed and shook my head. She leaned in and held my nose. I slapped her hands away with mine, and tried to get up. She leaned into me even further and fell on top of me for the second time tonight, in a vicious straddle. I squirmed and tried to push her off. But there was no room to gain momentum, and my hands were still tied. I was no match for her naked dead weight. She laid on me, grabbing my breasts with both hands. Again I tried to get her off me, but it was too much. I could feel her breathing hard on my exposed throat. She abandoned my chest and held my nose.

My mouth opened against my will. She shoved her dildo into my mouth, like how a normal person would drive a stake in the ground. It caught my whimper of helplessness before it even escaped my lips. She drilled it in deeper and deeper. I couldn’t breathe. I collapsed. She withdrew it, but I was nearly passed out. She undid my hands, and rolled me over in my stupor. She spanked me. Then she slapped my ass again. She did it over and over. I gave in and began to cry from feeling so powerless. Satisfied, she calmly left and went to her room.

“Tell anyone and I’ll tell the parents that you lost your virginity. They won’t believe it was me.”

I lay on the couch, still on my belly. She had left, but I didn’t stop crying. Soon there was nothing left and I fell asleep.
© Copyright 2008 MeetTheOtherMe (meettheotherme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380287-My-Stepsister