*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380691-Twisted
by Aastha
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1380691
A book about two friends in love with the same guy and see who gets him.
This is just a rough draft, and suggestions on how to make it better will be appreciated!

"MISS AANCHAL SINGH! IT IS NOW THE MIDDLE OF THIRD PERIOD, WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!?!" Asked my angry math teacher, Mr. Raccoon.
"Because I was up all night working on the millions of terrorizing math problems you assigned!" I mumbled, glaring at him and taking out my homework simultaneously.
My math teacher's name not really Mr. Raccoon, but Mr. My friends and I refer to him as Mr. Raccoon because of his physical appearance. He has dark circles that are extremely dark, just like a raccoon, and he looks like he is on drugs. So basically, he is a "stoned raccoon".
I thanked god when the period was finally over and the bell rang. All the students rushed to get out of class and talk to their friends, go to their lockers, or to their fourth period classes. When I stepped out of the classroom with my friend, Samantha, a nervous-looking freshman bumped into me, and our books fell to the ground. As I was picking up my books, I saw pair of black and white DC shoes pass, and my heart started to beat faster.
"Yay! It's him!" I thought.
I immediately looked up to see if it really was him, AND IT WAS!! Chris Jones, my eleventh grade crush was the cutest guy I had ever seen, or so I thought at that time and place of my life. Unfortunately, I only had two classes with him: History and Science. I sat next to him in science for the first marking period, but we had gotten new seats yesterday, which totally pissed me off. I stared at Chris for a few moments, watching him check out a clique of gorgeous twelfth grade girls. Or was it the group of hot guys behind them? Just kidding.
I thanked the freshman for helping me get my books, and then Samantha and I rushed to catch up with him. While we were trying to catch up, Chris had disappeared somewhere in the packed hallway.
"Ughh...We lost him," I sighed, as we walked to our English class.
But I looked back just in case he was somewhere back there, and he was walking right behind me! I had to change the topic immediately, in case Sam (Samantha) mentioned anything about him. Although I highly doubted it, since Sam hated talking about Chris, there still was a slight chance. Unfortunately, I changed the topic to something I shouldn't have changed it to.
"I hate my new seat in Science so much!" I told Sam.
"No! We are not talking about Chris, okay?!"
As soon those words came out of Sam's mouth, I stopped dead in my tracks, and my mouth hung wide open. I very slowly turned my head to see Chris's reaction.


© Copyright 2008 Aastha (donutsforelves at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380691-Twisted