*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380983-BUILDING-A-TINY--NESTEGG
by rixxie
Rated: E · Article · Finance · #1380983
How you can save a little
    Are you still waiting for that big break? You're still waiting tables, trying to make ends meet, until you get that lucrative writing deal? There are some simple ways you can tuck, a little away, and build on that savings. You don't have to sit on $1.45, until you make real money. Here are some ways you can have a little something in thirty-days.
    Open a savings account, where you only need fifty dollars, to open it. If you choose one that's giving $25.00, cash free for new customers. If you still don't think you have enough, recycle cans, sell your clean ironed, jeans to a consignment store, that pays cash the same day. They buy all type of clothes, sometimes kids clothes bring more. You can also sell some of your CD's, make sure you tape them first. You can have garage sale, or yard-sale. Try transferring a perscription that may cost you $8-$10.00, to a drugstore that has a newspaper ad, for a $30.00, giftcard for new transfers. If you get what you need, it will be less out of pocket money.
    The next month open a checking account, the same way get a, ATM, card and have it connected to both accounts. Choose a bank that offers "Keep the Change", everytime you buy something with it the bank deposits a eqaul amount, of the change in your transaction in your savings account. Free money! If you deposit most of your check in your checking account after you pay your rent you can make all, your food and gas payments with your card. You also can pay your bills online with it, you still keep the change.
  You can build on this little nestegg, if you try and save every chance you get. Good luck!
© Copyright 2008 rixxie (rixxie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380983-BUILDING-A-TINY--NESTEGG