*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381934-The-Bright-Lights-over-town-Pt1
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1381934
a series of short stories about three young boys from a small town in Michigan.
It was a day just like any other in the small town of Owosso Michigan, little girls and boys were playing in there front yards, mischievous little kids were playing ding door ditch on old man Jenkins place. And as usual the only three kids in town bored out of there minds were three fourteen year olds. known to the town as the three most mischievous kids in the universe. But more commonly known to each other as Troy, Justin And Cody.
Troy is rather short for his age about 5”0 very tan (from native American decent). Troy Has short black hair that doesn’t cover his ears. And is mostly known for the idiotic and redundant pranks he constantly pulls, it seemed like all of his pranks are almost the same, with some minor details adjusted slightly. Troy is definitely the most handsome of the group(due to his constantly getting girls).
Justin is always a pale white, whether it is winter, spring, summer or autumn, Justin also has very pretty storm blue eyes, and he is always reminded by old ladies at all the most inappropriate times (such as at the mall with Troy and Cody). His hair is very short, and he isn’t fat nor skinny a sort of chubby if you will, and his sense of humor has an immaculate range from fart jokes to very complicated jokes (even if it takes him a little while to get the joke). Justin is on the taller side 5”8 and the toughest of the group, (that’s if you’d call any of them tough).
Cody has very shaggy curly hair that passes his ears and he is also pale but not as pale as Justin but still very pale he spends most of his time with Troy and Justin. It would be a safe bet to say that Cody is the funniest and most random of the group. His pranks are well thought out and elaborate, sometimes Cody stays up all night thinking up pranks, and almost all of the time they are spectacular.
“Dude I’m so bored” groaned Cody.
As he rolled over of the couch and onto the carpeted floor.
“What do you want us to do about it” said Justin in a very irritated tone of voice.
“I know” exclaimed troy as he jumped out of his computer chair, which rolled across the floor narrowly missing Cody’s head.
“Lets go to the old club house in the woods!”
All of the boys agreed to the idea, and soon were on there bikes pedaling towards the old woods. “Dude do you even know if the old club house is still there” asked Cody.
“Ya pretty sure, just keep following me” replied troy.
Soon all three boys had pedaled there way to the old clubhouse. The clubhouse was nothing more that a rectangular structure that was made out of plywood, and once upon a great time ago it had a roof but now it lay inside the structure a rotted mess.
“Uh ya the clubhouse is a piece of crap now” said Justin, stating the obvious
“Ya your right lets go” said troy in a tone of defeat.
But just then a very bright light appeared above them searing and immense heat poured from the light that was now shining on the three boys. The boys were staring at a UFO. When suddenly they felt there feet beginning to leave the ground the terrifying UFO was sucking them in!!!
“ahhhhhhh” all three boys proclaimed all at once they were getting closer and closer to the UFO, then it opened up and the boys could see figures inside starring at them…
TO BE CONTINUED…….
© Copyright 2008 Fiction is the best (luvs_fiction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381934-The-Bright-Lights-over-town-Pt1