*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382382-Cody
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1382382
A short story about Cody wakeing up to find himself in a very sexual delma.
                                                          Cody
      Waking up to find himself tied to a giant wooden X which is covered in black velvet, Cody calls out "help". Cody moves his arms and legs trying to get free realizing he is in a dark green room with magick stuff around him while he's tied butt naked to a black velvet X. The room is kinda warm to where if you were naked you wouldn't be cold or to warm. I walk up beside him and kneel on the floor. Right away I see his muscles tense. I squeeze some massage oil into my hands. His muscles tighten a little more but as my hands reach his chest and I start to massage his muscles, he relaxes a bit. The warmth between my hands and his chest causes him to relax fully and now he trusts me. As I massage, I kiss his neck and play with his nipples. He tilts his neck into my kisses while his eyes slowly close. My hand comes to rest over his heart and his heart beat resounds through me. I keep my hand on his heart as I kiss him our hearts now beating harmoniously as the world stands still.
      I slowly back up now I'm down by his feet. My finger tips lightly slide on his soles. He begins to laugh as he squirms to get away but the straps are to strong. My hands slide up his smooth inner thighs as his muscles tighten as he tries to close his legs. Right before his balls I tickle he laughs louder then ever until I tickle his balls "no please anything but that I can’t take it." His cock now growing fast I reply "it looks like you’re really enjoying this". Cody responds "no more pleaseee", "beg me" I reply with a devilish smirk. "Please Blaze I beg of you, I love you, please no more". My hands stopped dead in their tracks, mouth hanging ajar "what did you say? Did you mean that?" "Yeah I liked you for a while now I just wouldn't accept it, I couldn't tell you." "Well I liked you a lot Cody and you knew that""Yeah but I was afraid what everyone would think. “Well it's ok now Cody I got you and no matter what anyone says I love you."
      Felling comforted I kiss him then commence the tickling. I continue on his bare soft belly. Laughing as I work my way up toward his pits he is now smiling and not worried. My head close to his now while still tickling him, he lifts his head up and leads me into a passionate kiss. My hands stop tickling instantly and they trail downward. Gliding over his firm pecs, down over his tight rippling abs, to finally reach his cock. I get a firm grip around it and slowly start pumping. His body and eyes surging with emotions of long desired love. He lets a moan escape into my mouth as the tension in my pants grows. Then while jacking him off I use the tip of my tongue on his nipples.
      Now his cock is getting warm so I decide to give him oral. He bites on his lover lip trying not to make a sound as I kiss the head of his cock then slide my wet warm mouth down his shaft. The pleasure now almost unbearable he lets out a loud cry as I keep pumping. I place my hands on his smooth tan sides as I continue. His body trying to thrust harder into my mouth as he reaches the climax. He cries out “”please Blaze I beg of you let me cum” (because I was exercising cum control before) “please”. Now realizing the full power and control I have I grant him his wish. With one final thrust he explodes, I swallow the whole load in on gulp.
      His body quickly goes form tense to limp but he regains poise in a couple moments as I untie him. Just as soon as the last strap comes off he tackles me to the ground and starts to tickle me. I laugh as he targets my most ticklish spots. Then he stops and French kisses me. I grab his ass firmly in my hands. Sliding his ass back, he accidentally bumps into my rock hard cock. Looking into his eyes I could see what he wanted me to doo and I wanted to do it too. So we slid off my clothes as he started to give me oral. His soft lips glide up and down while his tongue circles inside his mouth on my cock. Sending me into a frenzy like state. He pulls his mouth away as I spin him around. I penetrate through his soft tight cheeks and thrust back and forth as he moans. Now with my cock inside of him I decide to position us a different way. Now we’re both standing vertically, his left hand is clenching my hair above us while my left index finger is in his mouth while he suckles on it. I take his right hand in my right and place them around his cock. I move my hand in a pumping motion causing him to jack himself off with my help. I tilt my head a bit and kiss his neck to turn him on even more. This continues for a short while more. Then I cum and in a chain reaction he cums. He turns to me and lies on top of me as we cuddle and make out till the end of time
                                                        The End
© Copyright 2008 Nero King Of Demons (demonnero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382382-Cody