*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382445-Nero-and-Arokavu
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1382445
A dirty story about two males out in the woods
         One day Nero and Arokavu go to the woods because Arokavu wanted some pics. so the two of them head into the woods. they take a bunch of great pics then Nero suggests Arokavu take off his shirt. so thinking carefully he complies . Nero’s eyes transfixed on Arokavu’s perfect body snaps a couple of pics. Then Nero makes a set of handcuffs appear out of thin air and tells Arokavu to hold his hands above that branch over there. So Arokavu holds his hands towards the skies Nero handcuffs him. Now Arokavu is defenseless so Nero tickles his abs and pits as he begs Nero to stop. then Nero cups one hand over Arokavu’s penis while their lips meet. Now they’re making out desire fills both their oaras. Arokavu’s penis is fully enlarged, Nero drops to his knees and gives Arokavu oral. Toung meeting his shaft moving up and down. Then sucking and pumping Nero gets what he was after Arokavu cums in his mouth. Nero swallows whole then unlocks Arokavu, Arokavu gets dressed and the two head out.
The end

© Copyright 2008 Nero King Of Demons (demonnero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1382445-Nero-and-Arokavu