*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383174-Who-Said-That-
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1383174
electronics make life easier?
Now they say that all this new electronic stuff makes our life easier, but does it? Have you ever noticed the panic that occurs when the remote to the TV is missing? Blood pressure goes up and tempers flair as we demand to know who had it last. The whole house is in an uproar and upside down as pillows are tossed and chairs overturned until the ‘controller’ is found. I think this shows who is in control. And how about the cell phone? We can’t leave the house without it. How many times have we had to borrow a phone so we could call our cell to see where it might be? And the same with the house phone. No-one ever puts it back on the receiver and when it starts to ring the race is on to locate it. That’s how it is at my house. Now I get to the good part, have you ever suffered frustration when the computer refuses to follow your command? It slows down to a snails pace or freezes up and you have to start over. How many times have you been right in the middle of something and this strange photo turns up in your face. You sit there a minute trying to decide what happened to the page you were reading and it hits you, a pop up. Sometimes they are shocking and just blow your mind as you look to see who might have seen that bit of porn and work franticly to get it off the screen. Who put that on there? If all this is supposed to make my life easier how come I am so worn out by the end of the day?
©bodrury2008
© Copyright 2008 paulawood (bodrury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383174-Who-Said-That-