*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384100-Zimmerframe
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1384100
I was bored so i wrote a story
I've always found Lou Reed soothing to listen to. Even his hardest rocking songs grab my ears and wash them out with goopy gobfuls of love. That may sound lame, but it's true! I was currently listening to 'Kill Your Sons', a classic L. Reed song if ever there was one, when i started to drift off into a semi-sleep, where my eyes were closed and i was in a state of acute calmness, but i could snap out of it whenever i wanted too.

It was during this time that i began to dream/think of her: my mythic Goddess. She wasn't a mythic spectre or ghost or half-fish half-woman thing, but i call her a mythic creature anyway, cause she is so special to me. The title "mythic" adds a certain aura to my princess. If anything, she looks a bit like Angelina Jolie, but more human, less like an alien (i know that sounds cruel, but words fail me... How would you describe Ms Jolie? She looks too perfect to be imagined in a sex dream/dream-like state).

As Lou Reed growls about "mental hospitals... giving you electric shocks..." and living at home with mom and dad, i'm undressing my little vixen, with the long blonde hair and sultry gaze. As Reed mentions "everytime you read a book... you can't get past page 15" (or something to that effect) my little sexpot digs her thick nails into my wrist, just as i've finished unbuttoning her shirt. Now my wrist is all bloody and useless, and i pout at her as if to say: "how could you be so cruel?"

If this happened in real life, i'd be cracking the proverbial, but in my thoughts things can get a little spicy. I fast-forward my dream until she is topless and on top of me, on my bed, her back arched.  I can't tell if i'm inside her or not as i haven't looked down yet. My wrist is safely out of the way. The Lou Reed song dissolves into a series of tape loops, repeating the ominious refrain: "until they run, run, run, run away..." and i realise i've stopped breathing.

Now my little love session is all ruined. I open my eyes, and breathe, and it's a cloudy day, just like i remember it before i started fantasizing. The many dull colours in my room seem colourless somehow, all blending into one. My face is frowning, and the Lou Reed song that is now playing is 'White Light/White Heat', from Reed's Velvet Underground days. Lou sings of blindness, and for a second i think "that wouldn't be half bad"...



© Copyright 2008 Videotape (videotape at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384100-Zimmerframe