*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385086-Shtuperman-and-Super-Pug-vol-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JEF
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1385086
The adventures of Shtuperman and Super Pug Vol. 1
A long time ago there was a man and he was Shtuper, and he had a dog, a talking dog (yeah the dog could talk), and together they fought the shtuper ways of unshtuper evil. Together they were a team of Shtuperman and Superpug.
It was a dark night Shtuperman had just gone to sleep, but SuperPug was awake and looking for a place to relieve himself. After a few sniffs here and there he found just the right bush. And then it happened. She walked by, she being a white poodle with enough oodle to make even Super Pug hump de bump. What Super Pug didn't know though was that this particular poodle was more about the poo than the oodle. For she was the poodle that was owned by none other than, NotsoGoodguy, Shtupermans arch enemy and friendly neighbor.
As Super Pug walked up to poodleoodle the oodle let out a squirt and knocked Super Pug out.
Shortly after Shtuperman woke up from his shtuper sleep, and wondered why Super Pug  was not in his usual position; face buried in his morning breakfast.
As he walked outside he noticed there was some kind of weird texture in the grass, almost slime like, surrounding the bush Super Pug preferred to relieve himself on in the morning. Then he knew Notsogood Guy must have been up to something not so good. So Shtuper man quickly put on his shtuper suit. Well after he finished his morning coffee of course. Taking a quick glance in the mirror to ensure his gut was not bulging out of his girdle. Shtuperman was out of the house and in his shtuper mobile in a flash. If you consider 15 minutes a flash. Embarking on his mission to save his friend.
Mean while back at NotSoGood Guys, not so good hide out. Super Pug had awoken only to see he was surrounded by, what could only be described as ice cream. He wasn’t sure if was just a dream, he soon realized though this was no dream. It was a night mare.
Shtuperman quickly started combing the streets for every known villain connected to NotSoGood Guy.
First the Mad Tricker, than the Wacky penguin, even Pumpkin head. After all the interrogating Shtuperman had gotten no where. Then out of the corner of his shtuper eye he saw one of the worst villains of all, The Easter Rabbit. He quickly darted after the rabbit catching his girdle in the car door. Crap I just bought this thing, Shtuper Man thought as he raced after the menacing pink bunny.
Soon the rabbit noticed Shtuperman bounding towards him so he quickly to took two steps in an attempt to hop away, but it was to late. Shtuperman had grabbed the rabbit by his Easter Eggs.
“Where is he?” Shtuperman said with his shtuper voice.
“I, I don’t know” the rabbit replied in a very high pitched voice.
By now his eggs had turned blue.
“Don’t make me scramble these things.” Shtuper man said as he compressed and began to twist the rabbits eggs.
“Alright alright I’ll talk” the rabbit retorted in obvious pain.
“NotSoGood Guy has him”
“Where!”
“The old ice cream factory”
“How many flavors!”
“what?”
“You know is it like Baskin Robbins 31 or just some ordinary factory?”
“You’re freaking crazy man”
“No I just have a sweet tooth, what’s wrong with that?”
“Well judging by your ripped girdle I’d say a lot.”
“Are you saying I’m fat!!” Shtuperman responded stunned someone would say such a thing while his eggs were in the balance. “I’ll twist these things right off and paint em a whole new shade of blue!”
“Nooo  please you’re a beautiful man”
“Aww your just saying that.”
“No not all, the way you wear the suit is just astonishing” replied the rabbit, relieved to have the feeling in his eggs back.
After being conscious for a few minutes Super Pug began to crave the ice cream. Then he saw who his captives were. In his mind he knew there could only be one villain with enough evil in him to attempt to capture Super Pug, NotSoGoodGuy.
“Hahaha typical male, one sniff of the poodle and they go all oodle” NotSoGoodGuy said, laughing, happy with himself that his plan had been working like a tom cat on  a good night.
“You’ll never get away with this” Super Pug responded stoically, with his paws and legs still tied up.
“So you say, but so far my plan is working brilliantly.”
“Oh this is all part of a plan well since you put it that way. Exactly what is your plan?”
“You see all this ice cream?” Notsogood responded pointing at the walls of the frozen sweetness.
“Yeah its making me hungry, you know I got a sweet tooth. Is this supposed to be some kind of torture?” Super Pug said with a sarcastic grin.
“No that’s just a bonus. You see I’m going to use this ice cream to brain freeze, and brain wash all the little kiddies in the world. So they will be my slaves.” Notsogood guy yelled fiendishly completely content with himself.
“Yeah that makes since, I think the chocolate chip cookie dough has gone to your head.”
“Shut up you fool you have no idea what I’m capable off.”
“Well it definitely isn’t 31 flavors, that’s for sure.” Super Pug said, trying to get under the villains skin.
“I’ll show you 31 flavors Poodleoodle take care of this wretched beast.” And poodleoodle quickly turned and let out a squirt knocking Super Pug out colder than the ice cream that surrounded him.
Shortly after Shtuperman found his spare girdle, he quickly raced to the abandoned ice cream factory. As he pulled up he wondered if Super Pug had eaten all of the cream himself, or if he was kind enough to leave some for him.
Shtuperman shtuperly jumped out of his car and made his way to the main warehouse doors, “wait a minute, what if they know I’m coming, they’d probably expect me to go through the main doors, well I’m not stupid enough to fall for that one” Shtuperman thought to himself. So he quickly rang the doorbell and ran away to hide in some nearby bushes.
Peering from the bushes Shtuperman watched as his nemesis opened the door looking for the assailant.
“Stupid kids!” yelled Notsogood guy.
Then ShtuperMan sprang into action with two maybe three leaps he quickly moved from the bushes and shtuperly punched Notsogood guy in the face, stunned Notsogood guy quickly retaliated with a notsogood kick to shtupermans groin.
Dooong !!
“Ha Hah” Shtuperman chuckled Shtuperly, “Im wearing my Shtuper Mug”
“You mean cup don’t you” responded Notsogood guy snidely.
“No mug, my cups still in the washer”
Then Shtuperman shtuperly leaped over Notsogood guy. And before he could turn Shtuperman landed a shtuper round house kick to the back of Not So good guys head knocking him out cold and face down on the floor.
Quickly Shtuperman turned his attention to PoodleOodle
“Its just you and me you little furball”
“Look I don’t want any trouble I know when a dog is licked” retorted the poodle cowering down into the fetal position.
“That’s right bitch” Super Pug remarked from the back ground.
“Super Pug that’s no way to talk to a lady” responded Shtuperman with a Shtuper grin. “But she’s no lady and technically your right she is a female dog. Now let’s tie these two up. I don’t know about you but I’m in the mood for some Ice cream. 31 flavors or not.”
“I’m right there with you, just untie me you shtuper bone head.”
“Oh yeah forgot about that.” Shtuper man untied Super pug and they both sat down and gorged until Shtuper mans girdle busted open again. Happy with themselves, that they once again staved off the unshtuperly evils of the world.
The End

Written by JEF








© Copyright 2008 JEF (coachjef03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385086-Shtuperman-and-Super-Pug-vol-1