*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385436-Bethesda-Magazine-Short-Story-Contest
by Alexis
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1385436
Short Story contest for residents of Montgomery County, MD. $1,000,$500,$250 cash prizes.
Dear __,



I'd like to announce the Bethesda Magazine Short Story Writing Contests, sponsored by The Writer’s Center.  The contest is open to all residents of Montgomery County. 



The winning author will receive $1,000 in addition to his/her story being published in Bethesda Magazine’s July/August issue.  The second and third place authors will receive $500 and $250 respectively and their stories will be published on the Bethesda Magazine website.



Stories must be submitted by March 15.  For more information and rules of the contest, and a writing contest for high school students, please visit: www.bethesdamagazine.com/shortstory. 



The Writer’s Center is a 501c3 nonprofit literary support organization, now in its 31st year, offers workshops, readings, and other programs for writers. Our web site, www.writer.org, more fully describes our programs.  Please feel free to post this announcement or forward it to people who may want to submit to the contests.

© Copyright 2008 Alexis (alexisk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385436-Bethesda-Magazine-Short-Story-Contest