*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385655-big-girl--skinny-boy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Teen · #1385655
Two best friends, one chubby and the other thin, fall in love.
Christina was sitting on her couch watching reruns of Law and Order and eating an variety of different junk foods when the doorbell rang. She felt rather sluggish and didn't want to get up but she did anyway. She walked across the living room and answered the door. It was her best friend, Derrick.

"Hey Christina! I thought maybe we could chill!" he said all too happily.

She let him in and said, "How about we just sit and watch TV? I got some snacks if you're hungry or somethin"

He looked at the coffee table as he sat down on the couch. Chips, cookies, a half eaten slice of cake and some candy filled the table. Christina was in the kitchen getting more food. When she walked back into the room, he looked at her.

She was short, only about 5'4 and weighed 200lbs. She was chubby, she had a pretty face, round, surrounded by long black hair and complimented with big blue eyes and she was always smiling. She had a nice chest and a big belly that hung over the top of her too tight jeans. When she walked her big thighs rubbed together. The longer he stared the more he thought it was sorta sexy.

She sat down next to him and he could feel the couch sink in. Compared to her he was a stick figure. At 5'9 and 115lbs, he could probably qualify as anorexic. He was the emo type, cute spiky hair with long bangs, tight pants, and had every skinny emo girl after him. But he wanted his big beautiful best friend.

"So what's new?" he asked, picking up a cookie.

"Not much. This whole week I've done nothing but eat and sleep really. Obviously," she patted her round belly, "haha, I wish I was skinny like you."

"No!" he blurted out and she gave him a weird look. "I mean, your perfect the way you are."

"You're so charming Derrick. I know im fat. I mean, look it?" she lifted up her shirt. Her belly was resting on her lap. "How is that attractive?"

He looked at her belly, so big and round and smooth. He tried to resist the urge to touch it but he couldn't. He poked the side of her belly.

Christina giggled, strangely getting turned on as he touched her. "Poke me again," she smiled. He poked it and watched it jiggle. He smiled too.

"Can I like... play with your belly? Its so soft and sexy" Derrick asked, finishing the cookie.

"Y-yeah... yeah. Its kinda turning me on." They both smiled.

Derrick took off his shirt and climbed on top of her big lap and took her shirt off too. He lifted up her big belly and let it flop down. She giggled. He grabbed her love handles and then he rubbed her belly.

"Feed me the rest of these snacks!" she said, not even caring that she'd gain weight.

"Ok baby," he grabbed a bag of chips and fed them to her. "Full yet?" he smiled.

She smiled too. "Nope. But rub my belly before you feed me again?"

"No belly rubs until your completely stuffed!" he said and continued to feed her. He had been sitting about an inch from her stomach so when her belly had grown to be touching him, he knew he had stuffed her.

"It hurts! Please rub my belly?" she asked, sounding distressed. He unbuttoned her now even tighter jeans and pulled them off.

"We should go to my room in case my parents come home." She got up and took his hand and led him upstairs. On the way up he could see her side rolls and love handles spill over her underwear. She was so sexy he couldn't stand it. She flopped down onto the bed, her belly fat jiggling everywhere.

He took off his pants and climbed on top of her once again. He kissed and rubbed her full belly and then started making out with her. They were about to have sex but Derrick stopped her.

"If were gonna do this I want you on top..." he said.

"Don't you think Ill hurt you?"

"Just do it please. I wanna feel your sexy body on top of mine."

They had sex and then fell asleep, Derrick had his around around her belly. She rolled over and faced him, her big round soft tummy rubbed softly against his flat one.

The night past and morning greeted them. Christina was the first to arise. Derrick rolled over and laid in her bed watching her struggle to put on a pair of jean shorts. She looked at him and he was smiling.

"I must have put on a few cause these fit me a week ago. I weighed like 200 then... can you help me here?"

Derrick got out of bed, she watched his stick like figure walked over to her. He lifed her belly up and she buttoned the shorts and when he let go it hung over nicely. She was still shirtless and looked so hot.

She found a tanktop and had to pull on the fabric just to go over her belly. A little bit of her gut hung out of the shirt. She walked over to the mirror and examined herself.

"What do you think?" she asked, staring at her gut spilling over the shorts.

"I think you look fucking sexy!" he said and walked over, wrapping his arms around her.

"You know what I think? I think we should give you a little tummy. Not too big like mine, small enough so you can still wear your clothes but big enough that their too tight and I have something to grab on to" she smiled.

"Anything for you! Hey! We should eat at every fast food joint in town!"

"Sounds like a plan!"

They went to taco bell and got 10 tacos each, mcdonalds and got every meal, burger king and scarfed down 10 whoppers each, wendy's shared 3 frosties, a pizza place and ate a whole pizza.

They went back to Derricks house to check out the progress. They were so full and hurting they flopped down on the couch. Both their jeans had popped open and Christinas gut was now completely hanging out and sat even farther on her lap. She looked at Derrick and was ecsastic when she saw a belly forming! His shirt was really tight and his new belly was sticking out.

"That was amazing! Christina you look so beautiful!" he had her sit on his lap. She took over more than his lap. She was heavy and he was loving every second of it. She was sitting so she was facing him. He kissed her big belly and rubbed her thick thighs.

"Aren't I really heavy?" she asked.

"Yeah but I love it. I wanna try and pick you up!" he said.

"How much can you lift?"

"Most I've lifted is like 200. Lets go weigh ourselves first." They walked downstairs to his room and pulled our a scale. He stepped on first. Revealing he'd gained 10 lbs in the food frenzy. Christina stepped on and the number read 226lbs.

"Wow. 26 lbs in a week. I'm such a fatass!" she giggled.

"You're my little chubby princess. Christina... will you be my girlfriend?"

She jumped up on him and he grabbed her, actually holding her chubby body. He could lift her!

"Yes of course!" she said and he spun her around and then carried her upstairs and then dropped her onto the couch and laid on her and sunk into her soft body.

"You've got such a soft sexy body. Im so glad its all mine" he said, his head resting on her belly. He started patting it, watching the fat ripple. She fell asleep and he just rubbed it until he fell asleep ontop of her.

When Christina woke up she smelled bacon and eggs and toast so she got up and saw that Derrick had eaten 12 plates of the stuff and she saw his tummy had grown even more.

"I love you," she said.

He smiled. "I love you too."


They kissed to a promise of growing love and waistlines!
© Copyright 2008 diamondzx (diamondzx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385655-big-girl--skinny-boy