*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385867-Prevention
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lovely
Rated: 18+ · Editorial · Adult · #1385867
rehabilitation and drug dealing don't mix.
Most drug rehabilitation centers have turned out to be a center for drug dealing. The clients at these programs are either selling, buying, or using drugs. For the most part these drugs are in the form or prescription medication.

What happens to the clients who are there to really get the help they need. Some of us often get caught up in the bullshit of another. We enlist in these programs because we have admitted that we are powerless over drugs. And yet many of our peers are pushing the same things that we are powerless over. If these places can't be a safe haven then where do we go. Each time before i leave my home i ask ALLAH to protect me from these people who are not predesessors but predators.As i pray leaving my home my hope is that i can run through this jungle and not get caught up and so far it works for me. However, what about the people whom don't know how to pray or to say no. And how can i continue to be safeguarded when i am aware of my weeaknesses. when i know that there are pushers dealing the same things that i am powerless over.

Are these people aware of what they are doing. Do they care that they are tarketing weak minded and sick people so that they can make a quick dollar. In ,my opinion they are worst than the pushers on the street corners, because they know how additions kill. They know the struggle of one day at a time, and yet they continue to use people that are sick. Something truly has to be done.
© Copyright 2008 lovely (jane37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385867-Prevention