*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386140-Running-out-of-time
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1386140
Pre-deployment, friends become lovers...
Jayson was young - too young for her, but she didn't care anymore. He was leaving for the marines in less than a week, which meant time was running out. They were the best of friends, had been for the last three years. She had met him through work right as he got out of high school and they had become fast friends. The four year age difference hadn't hindered a mutual humor and zest for life. Alexandra, Alex for short, had noticed a difference between her and Jayson in the past few weeks. Surely he was nervous and somewhat down with the prospect of leaving his family, friends, his girlfriend; but things had changed between them. The once innocent hug had begun to linger. The usual game night found the two sitting a little closer, the brush of his hand sending shocks through her body. He was moving on, starting his life, and she couldn't stand the fact that he would leave and she never would have had him, lived out the feelings tormenting her body. Jayson felt it too. She could tell by the way he looked at her now - that serious predatory look of hunger and that made her legs shake and her body fully respond.
Tonight she was sitting down on the dock at the marina where they worked, the waves playing catch with the moonlight. She had come alone to try and talk herself out of acting out the fantasies that kept replaying in her head. It was crazy, he was twenty, well almost twenty one, but she couldn't, shouldn't. All she could think about was his well-toned chest glistening with sweat atop her, exploring his whole body with her mouth, a glimpse of his black hair between her tan thighs as he tongued her to climax. Shuddering from the vivid images flowing through her, she decided that a cold swim would be the only escape from the need for him. Maybe it would shock it out of her. She glanced around to make sure the dock was deserted - it should be, this part of the marina was shut down for repairs. Stripping off her top and shorts, she slid off the side of the dock into the cold water, gasping at the sudden rush of iciness against her heated skin. As she pushed off the dock, she swam into deeper water and just floated. It was a spectacular night, the sky was clear, not a sound except for her own breath. Far away a splash of water threatened to startle her out of her trance. A heron flying overhead, mouth full, must have had the late night munchies, seeing as it was nearing midnight. Alex closed her eyes, feeling detached, thinking of Jayson, lost in her fantasy. She sensed movement near her and screamed and thrashed about in the water as someone surfaced not twenty feet from her.
"Who the hell are you? What the fuck do you want?" she shouted as the figure slowly moved toward her. She panicked and swam farther into the deep water, now unable to touch the bottom, waiting for a reply.
"Might I ask you why you are out here alone, with hardly any clothes on, in the middle of September?" a familiar baritone voice echoed, somewhat amused.
"Why you little shit, you scared the hell out of me Jayson. What are you doing here?"
"Couldn't get you off my mind. I've been thinking about you constantly lately. I can't leave here with things like they are." As he spoke, he moved closer and closer to her in the water until she was treading not ten feet from where he stood, the water lapping gently at his neck. "You feel it too, you're lying if you say you can't tell how much I want you. You feel it to don't you?"
Alex fought the urges within her, trying to think of a way to reason herself out of it. She tried to tell her body all the reasons why this was wrong, her body responding how right it was, defying her by drifting closer and closer to him.
"What about Nikki, your girl?"
"She doesn't want a long distance man, so I'm all yours." He smiled a wickedly sexy grin, reaching out a hand to grab her, slowly reeling her in. He pulled her against him, brushing the loose auburn strands from her face as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel the hard ridge of him against her wet mound, two thin pieces of fabric preventing the contact she yearned.
"But, you're so young," she protested breathlessly, an inch from his lips.
"By what four years, who cares, I'll be twenty one in a week. You gonna give me a present to remember you by before I leave?"
She finally surrendered to her desire and answered with a brush of her lips over his. He cradled her head in both hands and kissed her delicately, savoring the victory. Alex rode the wave of the dam that had broken inside of her, edging him on with her mouth as an open invitation. Their tongues met and danced wickedly until they were both moaning with pleasure. She ran her hands through his course dark hair as he broke free of her unruly locks to grab her ass, grinding their sex together, a preview of what was to come. He lifted her out of the water to run his lips down her neck into the v of her breasts making her dizzy. She felt as if she would go crazy if she had to wait any longer, she wanted him, desperately.
"My office, inside, now," she panted.
"Yes ma'am boss lady!"
He struggled up the beach, being towed by this lust-crazed wild woman. She whipped about to grab her keys out of her discarded shorts, tossing them aside with the rest of their clothes as she ran to the main building. Her hands were shaking badly making it impossible to get the key in the lock. Jayson amused himself by torturing her even further as he bent down and pulled her panties down her legs, running his tongue up the inside of her leg. She groaned as she dropped her keys, again. She bent to pick them up and almost collapsed as he licked at the folds of her pussy.
"Oh god, stop or we'll never make it," she struggled out as the lock finally gave way. She struggled her panties up and grabbed hold of his hair, tugging him inside.
"Woah, excited there boss lady? We've got plenty of time, no need to rush."
"No Jayson, we don't," she said as she looked into his emerald eyes.
Those simple words were enough to bring her almost to tears. He felt it to, pinning her to the wall right outside of her office, kissing her breath away, trying to forget that he was gone in a few days.
"Damn I'm gonna miss you. Better give me one hell of a memory tonight, to take me through those lonely nights in my bunk?" he teased with a mischievous grin.
Alex reached behind her and opened the office door, flipping on the lights, and lead him into the room, pushing him into her oversized chair. She would let him remember every part of her. She strutted over to where he sat, turned so her ass was right in his face, and bent to pull her panties off, her bush inches from his face. She saw his hand come up from the chair and turned shaking her head for him to be still. Reaching behind her she pulled off her bra, tossing it onto the tent in his boxers. Sitting on the edge of her desk, she grabbed her chest, tossing her head back as one hand trailed to expose her wet center. She saw him move and again shook her head at his insolence, continuing to pleasure herself for him. She was wild tonight in a way she had never been. She had her feet on either side of the chair, letting him watch as she circled her clit, giving herself an amazing orgasm. Hearing him moan with her, she pulled him from his seat, kneeling to pull down his boxers. She ran her tongue up and down the steely length of him, ready to devour him to sate her own hunger. He grasped a handful of curls as she took all of him into her mouth, the vibrations from her throat threatening an early climax. She cupped his balls in one hand, stroking the underside of them with her finger to create different sensations for him. This proved too much as he tensed, sending him over the edge and one last thrust down her throat.
As she released hold of him, he surprised her by sweeping off her desk and hefted her onto the top, his erection not diminished from her efforts.
"Oh yeah, your turn babe," as he sat her down, pushing her flat on her back. He sat in the chair, scooting forward until her thighs were on his shoulders. He ran his fingers slowly up and down her slit, circling her bud, making her insides turn to jelly and her legs tremor with every stroke. As he bent to taste her, the fantasy played out in front of her that had been in her head all day. He licked, flicked, and fingered her to a near release, stopping short every time, torturing her, making her beg to cum.
"I want to feel you cum, around me, do you want to cum baby?," he said as he stood, guiding himself into her tight passage.
"Oh god, yes Jayson. Fuck me please! Please," Alex whimpered as he pulled out until they were barely touching.
She rested on her elbows taking in the erotic site in front of her. She was dazed from being so turned on, and watched as he began pumping in and out of her, a smile on his lips, his beautifully sculpted body flexing with each thrust. He put his arms under her legs, pulling her calves onto his shoulders, plunging deeper, faster, giving Alex a mind-shattering orgasm. She felt a wave of heat run through her whole body and was sated, satisfied. He was not. He grabbed her arms, pulling her upright, turning her and bending her over the desk in her fog.
"What? Huh?"
"I'm not done with you yet," he chuckled as he positioned himself behind her, ready to re-enter her dripping tunnel.
"Hold on babe," he warned. This time he sank in effortlessly, grabbed her ass and thrust with such force, she screamed with carnal delight. Alex could swear his erection was double its size, rubbing all the right spots, sending her over the edge again and again. She had never been so thoroughly satisfied in all her life, not even with men almost twice Jayson's age. She lost herself in the humming of her body, never wanting the feeling to end. He reached around, grabbing her breasts, slamming into her seeking his own release.
"Oh yeah baby, oh yeah, almost," was barely heard over the slapping of his hard body against her.
"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss," he managed between clenched teeth, jerking with his own orgasm. He collapsed into the chair, dragging her onto his lap, silent contentment between them. She could feel his cum dripping from her, not caring, relishing this time with him. They sat that way for what seemed hours, dawn threatening to break through the windows. With immense effort, Alex broke free of him and went to collect their clothes, returning with false happiness to try and make the parting easier.
"When I come back from deployment, you can give me a new memory to hold me over til the next time, right?" he asked, smacking her on the ass, hard, making her laugh, just like always.
"Yes sir," she said with a salute. And she did, every time.





© Copyright 2008 Amber Mays (bgbdmma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386140-Running-out-of-time