*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386812-The-Wonderful-World-Of-Tre
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #1386812
Three friends visit the world their late friend created, Can it be saved after her death?
The Wonderful World Of Tre

Prologue: "And Life Goes On..."

It had been two months since Tredesca's untimely death. Although her Last Will and Testament had given Tre's friends closure in that they knew how she really felt about them, there was still a big empty void in each of their hearts and lives.
Stephanie was not as jolly anymore. She hardly said anything to anyone, It seemed she had been drained of any kind of happiness. She was completely lost without her pillar of support in Tredesca.
Lance didn't joke, he didn't dream anymore either. They had no meaning without Tre to Laugh at his jokes and sometimes his crazy dreams. But mostly she would share them, her dreams were so similar. He had moved back north, one dream they both had. Now though, instead of being excited for winter it was just another season. Instead of the snowflakes brushing against his face and his inner sense of adventure being sparked, the snowflake felt only of coldness.
Corrina had looked forward to catching up on the phone with Tre, talking away the hours about how their lives were going. Now she would look hopefully at the telephone, waiting for it to ring, but it was never Tre that was on the other line.
Life was moving along fast, faster since Tre was gone. Each one felt robbed of their friend, but the memories were there, and so was her world...somewhere.......

Chapter 1: "The Monotony Of Life Interrupted..."
Chapter 2: "Riunione..."
© Copyright 2008 L.Petersen (soupman81 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386812-The-Wonderful-World-Of-Tre