*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387917-Red-Roses-on-the-Bloom
by Sushma
Rated: E · Column · Community · #1387917
The color is rose-red symbol of optimism and energy. Happy Valentines Day.
This is my spontaneous sharing with the new community I have joined on this special day-Valentines Day. Happy Valentine Day to you all, hope you find the spark of energy within you and share it with the community and world around. I think of Valentines day as the day of love- not restricted to just romantic love. The expanse of this love is infinity, and we are contained in a very finite existence. This is the day to feel the energy in the form of love which can help open our hearts and minds to greater love which encompasses warm feelings of compassion and love among all. Those who are close to us and those who are miles away from us.

Roses for me are symbol of this energy, red roses in full bloom when received as a token of affection has the power to overpower all negative strings in the air. It can surcharge the air with warmth, passion, energy and force which brings two hearts and minds in union. This is called collapsing the walls of division and feeling the unity of fusion.

The most romantic expression is the fallen petals decorated in the bowl of water with floating candles to add magical touch of warmth. This warmth can overpower all grievances and prepare the soul for sweet surrender which is the core essence of love. As love foster in the hearts which are pure and minds which are clear of any muddy thoughts and memories. Purity and clarity are the essence of the soul.

Namaste! Happy Valentines Day.
© Copyright 2008 Sushma (sushma2363 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387917-Red-Roses-on-the-Bloom