*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1388266-A-BLOSSOM-IN-THE-DARK
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1388266
A Slave To Her Master's Urges, Ashley Gets A Welcome Surprise At Work...
                                                                     
A BLOSSOM IN THE DARK





         Ashley hated Thursdays. 

         Actually, she hated Mondays, but when it wasn't Monday, a Thursday that dragged on a little too long would serve as her default crap day of the week.  Today had been exactly that, a crappy Thursday bent on tacking more nuisance hours to the established twenty-four.  As she sat at her desk smiling quietly at the people who passed, every now and then she found herself trying to will the clock to jump ahead to five.  Wistfully she sighed, acknowledging the blunt fact that quitting time remained hours away yet.  Hours--- tedious hours--- before she could get the hell out of there, get home, unwind, and enjoy everything her stashed toy box had to offer.

         Five o'clock.  Today, it would be both quitting time and a starting time...

         A good part of the morning had already been spent visualizing the end of her day.  Ashley had a very familiar laundry list of personal indulgences that would follow the hot bath she had planned.  Thoughts like these hadn't done much to improve her patience with the day's pace.  In fact, the tingling between her thighs which turned to a quiver whenever she shifted in her seat had only made her more impatient.  Inwardly, her discomfort made her grin.  This silent torture had been brought on by more than her plans, more than her needs; she suffered by choice because of a very special call she'd gotten during her lunch break.  Though lunch was nearly an hour past, Ashley knew her skin was likely still flushed--- radiant, even--- showing the impact His voice had on her.

         It hadn't only been her skin showing the effects, either.  Her nipples were tight now, swollen inside the cups of her bra; so sensitive that the lace felt more like sandpaper.  Every breath treated her to delicious agony as the thick buds strained outward, eager to be cradled not by the sheer material but instead by the skin of His hands.  His hands, gripping her, squeezing her; driving her beyond the limits of distraction and into the welcome delirium of climax.

         Out of sight between her crossed legs, the plump lips of her pussy were slick with feverish arousal, soaking the cotton crotch of her panties.  She hadn't expected the call but her body was screaming out just how badly she had needed it, how badly she needed Him.

         Fuck, was it just her or was the second hand ticking slower?!?  The more she wanted to leave the more the clock became the personified bane of her existence, taunting her like a prison guard dangling his keys.  Every time the phone rang she jumped with an almost Christmas-morning anticipation, hoping that it was Him calling back.  But the calls hadn't been him, hadn't been that provocative voice of his demanding something nasty and intimate of her.  With hours to go, she was awash in ever-deepening frustrations.  Damn, she really, really needed to get home and it was all His fault!  Hours to go, hours...

         RRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

         The phone's trilling hit her like an arc of electricity.

         RRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

         It couldn't be!  It hadn't been Him the other 11 times, why was she still hoping?!?

         RRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

         But what if it was...?  He liked giving her surprises--- lunch had been a surprise--- what if he had known she would be like this, had waited a specific time only to catch her like she was, stewing hungrily; wanton, ready to---

         RRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

         Trembling, she reached out and snatched up the handset, trying to inject a calm she did not feel into her voice as she answered.  "Thank you for calling Trans-World Info Systems, how may I help you?"

         Silence.

         "Hello...?"

         "You may help me by picking up on the FIRST ring, understood?"  The voice melted over her like chocolate, hitting every ache, every desire, and fanning the current flame to a free-ranging inferno.

         "Yes, sir.  Yes, I understand...  I... I'm sorry."

         "I know you are, and we will see how much soon enough..."

         "Yes, sir.  Soon."

         "VERY soon."  That hung between them for a moment, then the line clicked and he was gone.  Five o'clock seemed farther away now than ever but her mind was still swimming in the feel and sound of his words.  Ashley was suddenly very thankful for her wraparound desk and the way it didn't expose her legs or feet.  It wasn't exactly...professional the way her toes were curling in the strappy heels she had worn today to say nothing of the way she was scissoring her thighs back and forth against one another.  He had called.  He had called and emphasized "very soon", an indication that he had plans for them to be together. 

         Together!  Soon!

         While the clock dragged ass like a geriatric tortoise, Ashley managed to reinsert herself into her work, tasks presenting themselves in sufficient quantity that her next break arrived before she realized it.  Entering a sequence into her console that would route incoming calls to her "twin" on the other side of the office, she spun away, ready to head for the bathroom.  Steven was more woman than she was sometimes, a drama queen's drama queen, but good people nonetheless and never one to complain about covering during her breaks.  In an afterthought, she just hoped that her master didn't call while Steven had the phones!  Trying not to be overly mortified by the possibility of her gay coworker getting an earful of hot sexiness meant for her, she was snapped from the embarrassing scenario by the sound of someone clearing their throat.

         "Excuse me, could you sign for this?"

         After moving interminably slow all day, time suddenly stopped.  Ashley's mind--- outdone only by her heart--- raced.  She was afraid if she looked down she might see the floor actually had just fallen out from beneath her. 

         "Miss...?"

         Slowly---very slowly--- Ashley turned.  Letting out a measured breath meant to tame the maddening giddiness, she at last dared to look up, her eyes coming to rest on a face she hadn't--- except in her burning dreams--- seen in months.  It was Him!  He was there!  There, at her job, at her desk!  Dressed in the brown uniform of the parcel service, he stood there, a box under his arm and his bright eyes shadowed by the brim of his cap.  Reserved as ever he stood quietly, allowing the reality of his presence to settle in. 

         Ashley just stared; speechless, paralyzed, shocked by the turn of events.  Here He was, and with just his arrival her fantasies one by one solidified before her eyes.  Biting her lower lip, she dropped her chin slightly, closed her eyes, and took a deeeeeeep breath.  The air was already laced with the subtle flavor of his cologne, that sexy smell she had become intimately familiar with.  He had shared a shirt with her, a button-down he had worn once when they'd met that she kept in a special spot in her closet at home.  The aroma she was savoring was identical to the smell of that shirt, the smell she liked to get lost in on nights when she'd slip it on and roll around in her bed, imagining it was Him and not his shirt that was wrapped around her body.  In fact, she had been planning on curling up in that shirt after her bath tonight but this was INFINITELY better.

         RRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

         "Phone," he said.  "I bet it isn't ME."
       
         RRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

         Ashley punched the button and picked up the phone; only one person could get through to her desk right now.  Only one, and she was in no mood for him. 

         "Ohhh shit!  Gurl, you betta send that fine chocolate bar ovah HERE!  Damn, I LOVE those summer uniforms!  His ass is so---"

         CLIKT

         Ashley settled for an abrupt disconnect instead of the withering stare she wanted to vaporize Steven with.  At the moment, she didn't have time for anyone's fantasies but her own. 

         "Told you it wasn't me.  Now, I have this package here..."

         "Uhm, yes.  Yes, I see your---  The package!  I see...the package."  She cleared her throat and blushed deeply.  "May I ask who it's for?"

         "I know who it's for.  I can carry it to your storage room for you, save you the trouble.  It's a little heavy and a tiny thing like you doesn't need to be straining."

         "The...storage room."

         "Yeah, it's humid as GUATEMALA out there.  I don't mind spending some extra time in here...in the air conditioning."  He fixed her with a stare that told her what he wanted had nothing to do with cooling off.

         "Right, in the air conditioning.  Uhm, the storage room.  Right...right.  This way, please,"  she said, rising from behind her desk.  As an afterthought once she stepped out in front of him she slid a hand slowly down along the swell of her ass, smoothing out her skirt and giving his eyes something to follow.  Rounding a corner, it took everything she had to keep from running to the storage room and pulling him in behind her.  She giggled lightly at the fantastic absurdity of him actually showing up out of nowhere dressed as a deliveryman and nobody but the two of them realizing what was going on.  Nobody knew who He wasn't or who He was.  Best yet, nobody knew what was about to be going on once they reached the end of this hall... 

         Cheeks of her ass flexing with each step, Ashley hoped He was enjoying the view as much as she was enjoying being seen.  As they neared the door, she wondered if he was also catching a hint of how impossibly hot her slit had gotten, if the scent of her arousal was as unique an aroma to him as He was to her.  Thinking about that almost made her forget the storage room's key code...almost.  Looking quickly left then right, she entered the eight-digit sequence into the pad and turned the door handle as soon as the light flickered from red to green.  Beyond the doorway the room's narrow, shadowy interior was a clutter of boxes hemmed in on  either side by the metal shelves lining the walls. 

         Ashley wasn't allowed to turn on the light, his hand was hot at the small of her back, pushing her forward so he could step in quickly behind her.  By the time the latch clicked he was on her, one hand groping her breasts roughly then moving up, fingers closing tightly around her delicate throat.  In the darkness he smiled at her wanton gasp and instinctive surrender before squeezing tighter, demanding silence.  With nostrils flaring, struggling for air, Ashley stared into Joshua's eyes, stared and stifled the moans begging to come out.  His other hand between her legs, he traced the sumptuous curve of her inner thigh until her steamy mound was seated in his broad palm.  When He pushed--- using the heel of his hand to grind against her clit---- she almost cried

         She felt herself getting sloppy at his skilled touch.  "Yesss," he hissed.  "Let it out..."    Joshua clutched her pussy and held on tight, a massaging grip that had her entire body trembling.  She writhed, twisting in his hands like a python as a climax erupted violently in her belly and radiated outward. 

         "OHHH," she cooed, unable to contain her joy any longer as the second wave of tremors fanned out, hard on the heels of the first.  "Ohhhh God---!"  Joshua's fingers dug deeper and twisted, then before she realized why, Ashley felt the thin lace of her Tanga-cut panties ripping along the seams, pulling away from her skin and exposing the nearly bald flesh of her sopping pussy to the cold, conditioned air.

         He didn't ask her a question, he didn't allow her to speak, instead Joshua took the torn panties, wadded them in his fingers, and pushed them soaking straight into Ashley's open mouth. "Make me do more to keep you quiet and you won't enjoy it," he grunted, looking into her moist, wide eyes.  She replied by biting down on the material she had sweetened personally then reaching boldly for his crotch.  Struggling with the zipper, she at last had the pulsing weight of his dick nestled in her pale, silky fingers.  Squeezing, she tugged until his entire length was free and she could stroke it all, making the shaft thicken and curve upward while he hooked three fingers inside her and invaded the syrupy depths of her pussy. 

         Even gagged and threatened it still took effort on her part to stay quiet.  He was mauling her in a manner that seemed rough, even hurried, but was in fact methodically working her toward another climax.  Eyes shut, she focused on the texture of the shaft of meat she was caressing; the way the veins twitched and pulsed when her hands glided over and around them, the way the plum-shaped head bloated whenever her hands closed around his heavy sac.  She slumped into him, twisting and pulling on his dick while he added a fourth finger to the other three already invading her canal, pushing farther upward until she felt the ridge of his knuckles wedging between her greedy lips.

         "Almost ready for your special delivery," he said, corkscrewing his hand a little deeper.  "Almost..." 

         Leaning against him, Ashley made it easy for Joshua to shove her against one of the only stretches of bare wall.  When her shoulder blades touched the cool surface she let his pole go to wrap her arms around his neck, spinning the brim of his cap around backwards as she did.  His left hand still clasping her throat, she enjoyed the brief surprise he displayed when she hiked up her right knee and dropped her leg over the crook of his arm, a perfect perch that opened her wider to the man that owned every feverish inch of her and an excellent angle to get more of his hand inside.

         "Mmmmnnnhhhhhhh," she sighed through the cloth.  It was a sound he seemed too busy to note or too aroused to hear. 

         "Ohhh Fuck...  Fuuuuhhhhhhk..." Joshua groaned, voice low but intense.  "Time for me now, baby.  Time for me...  Time... you got broke... on your break." 

         The seconds between him pulling his hand out and replacing it with that beautiful brown bone were so few it couldn't easily be counted yet it still seemed too long to Ashley.  As brief as that was, it took even less time for the feel of him plunging up inside her, stretching her limits with each new stab, to make her insane with lust.  Joshua--- using his free hand--- soon had her other leg up also, leaving Ashley near weightless, impaled on his savagely pistoning length. Undulating against him with wild abandon, she rode him like it was the last sex she would ever have.  Brow sweaty and furrowed, jaw clenched, fingers digging sharply into the soft flesh of her ass, her master tore into her with everything he had.  She could feel the muscles in his shoulders and back knot and tighten as he rammed himself in and out again and again and again...
           
         Skirt bunched loosely around her hips, Ashley watched as Joshua withdrew slowly then disappeared inside her hard and fast, his pelvis slapping loudly against her inflamed lips.  Every time he sheathed that glorious chocolate cock inside the perfectly-fitting hole, he would flex and swivel like he were churning butter, though the cream coming out of Ashley was sweeter by far. 

         "You taste," he had smiled, lips glistening with her, "like Wild Honeysuckle in the summertime."  That had been nearly a year ago, after their second time together.  He--- they--- had enjoyed a prolonged session where he had devoured her with his mouth alone.  Remembering that time, the feel of his lips, his tongue then as well as the current feel of his hardness now was making her contract tighter, her walls clenching the thing she had come to Love.  He was no invader, no thief in the night, he was HOME.

         Oh God, oh God...  I like it, it feels so good!  But I don't...  I don't... OOOOO oh I do I do I do Love it!  Damn, I wasn't... this wasn't...  we weren't---Oh FUCK!

         Ashley's inner turmoil was washed away suddenly by a sensation that was unmistakable; Joshua had lunged deep but instead of withdrawing, held his length buried and when his cockhead was pressed up against her tender cervix, he let go, cumming hard with a throaty growl.  His release felt like spurts of quicksilver as he splattered her pink interior, repainting the walls in cool, pearlescent white.

         "Mmmmmmmmnnnnhhhhh, " she moaned in spite of the wadded panties, giving muffled voice to her own climax as a sixth orgasm rippled through her, her formerly tense muscles at last left slack in its wake.

         "That's it baby, that's the way," Joshua said, lowering her splayed thighs at last to the floor.  One hand against the wall, he kept the other steadying Ashley who hadn't quite gotten her equilibrium back.  Straightening, she finally looked up at him, eyes glazed and skin hot in the post-climax, opiate-like high that had her literally sex-drunk.  She noticed offhandedly that the usual flat smell of paper and cardboard filling the confined space of the storage room had been sublimated by the vibrantly animal musk of their passionate joining.  She knew it wouldn't go unnoticed but the way she was feeling she could care less.

         Stance firming up, Ashley guided the hand Joshua had been holding out for support up to the side of her face, nuzzling his palm like a loving kitten.  After a few caresses, his fingers traced her lower lip and then, when she opened up, slid in pulling the ruined lace from her mouth and pocketed it.  She licked her lips just as he leaned in, kissing suddenly, possessed at once with a hunger and gentle intimacy that belied his urgency.  They moaned together, tongues dancing as their bodies blended together and their arms snaked around one another.  The sinew in his arms flexed, cording around her in an embrace that both claimed her and conveyed security, his hands migrating south along her arched back in slow figure-eights until his fingers found her tail bone and the delicious cleft dividing her ass cheeks just beneath.  Slowly, their kiss continuing, he drew up the back of her skirt, tugging it higher and higher until the creamy globes were unveiled and his fingers could skim down the satiny divide.  A shudder that caused Ashley to break their kiss briefly let Joshua know when his fingers had found the tender ring he was searching for.

         "Nnnnhh..." she gasped, rolling her hips backward to welcome his dipping fingers.  The more he toyed and teased, the more heated she became, but when she was excited enough to jump him all over again he eased away, his tongue swiping her lips once more in parting.  Tingling and a little flustered Ashley could only watch him step back, straightening his clothes, correcting his hat and lastly, tucking his dick back inside his rented uniform shorts.  "Damn."

         "Yes..?"

         "Oh, ah, nothing...  I was just...  Uhm, what about your delivery?"

         "The delivery was for YOU.  After I'm gone, take a moment to check it, I believe you'll appreciate the privacy in here."

         Ashley looked around, wondering where in the many collections of boxes had he sat the package he'd brought along and then she spotted it, topping a nearby pile.  "Oh, there it---" she began but she was talking to herself, he was already gone.  How he accomplished that she never knew, but what she did know is she was well in excess of her break time.  Shaking her head, she hurried to peel the tape off the box and see what he had left behind.  Pulling open the two flaps, her eyes brightened at what she found; the contents weren't heavy but Joshua was right, she WAS glad for the privacy...




                           
<<<<    <>    >>>>





         With no room for further complaints about either the time in particular or the day in general, Ashley managed to stay quiet and busy, avoiding eye-contact as much as possible with her passing coworkers.  She was afraid that if anyone got a straight look at her they'd know immediately that something was up.  More accurately, that something was up her

         About the size and shape of a medium egg, the seamless, lavender-colored toy felt more like a JUMBO once stuffed inside her.  She felt like a perverse hen and was enjoying each and every second of it.  Hanging from the egg was a black, five-inch silicone-sealed cord with an easy to grasp rubber ring about as big as an old fifty-cent piece at the end.  The ring kept the egg from getting inconveniently "lost" in some nook or cranny, but the cord itself served another purpose entirely.  Amazing as it felt already, she wondered what the egg would be like if it could vibrate as well...

         She appeared to be facing her computer screen but Ashley's eyes were darting around, keeping watch for anyone approaching her desk.  A window popped up on her screen, it was a message from 2sexxxiMAN26.  That was Steven's "I'm too sexy and I don't give a damn" screenname.  He was still begging for details about the "delivery man" like he had been every couple minutes since she had returned from her...break.


          2sexxxiMAN26:  ( 04:41 P.M. ) OMG Ashley!  PLEEEEEZ tell me his                 
                                                name!  :)
                                   

          AshME123:  ( 04:41 P.M. ) STFU already!  Harold.  His name was
                                        Harold, okay?
                               

          2sexxxiMAN26:  ( 04:43 P.M. ) OMG YOU LIAR!  NO man with an ass like       
                                                his was walking around with a name like HAROLD!
                                     
                                                Look, it's not usually my thing but I just broke up with that
                                                bastard I was with.  I really really really really need
                                                something new so I mean we could SHARE him, you 
                                                know? 
                                     
                                                Come on, I won't take ALL the good stuff, I'll leave
                                                you some!  I just need some TLC in a bad way!

          AshME123:  ( 04:44 P.M. ) LOL  You are so nasty I cant believe you just
                                      said that!!!  Ewwwwww!  Go home, go take a cold shower, just
                                      EWW  go do something & don't tell ME!!!!

          2sexxxiMAN26:  ( 04:52 P.M. )  HATER  ;)  byebye Girl, see u             
                                                tomorrow!
                                    ( 04:52 P.M.  2sexxxiMAN26 has logged out. )


         Ashley grinned and cleared out of the screen, turning to wave when Steve sashayed by, headed for the elevators.  "Don't hate the playa, hate the game," he said.  "You will tell me sooner or later." 

         She loved him to death but he was a mess.  Harmless as could be but still a mess.  In any event he had drawn her focus to the fact that it was, at last, time to go home.  Staring at the clock on the lower corner of her screen, she smiled when it hit 4:55.  As she did most days, she began closing down her computer, shutting off any open programs and clearing out her recently used documents and Net history folder.  With a whine, her PC cycled off and she moved to get her purse---

         RRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

         Dammit, she'd forgotten to lock her extension to message mode.  Then another thought popped up, cautioning words echoing in her mind: "You may help me by picking up on the first ring..."

         RRRRII---

         "Hello, thank you for calling---"

         "I am sure I told you on the first ring, not the second.  In fact, I am also sure I told you that TODAY.  Should I assume that what I tell you isn't important enough to remember...?"

         Ashley chewed her bottom lip, fighting an initial urge to make some defensive excuse.  She breathed lightly before answering then replied "No, I remembered.  I apologize for moving slowly."

         "Hmmmnnn...  You're sorry?"

         "Yes, sir.  Yes, I am.  I'm very sorry."

         "Mmmn.  Apology accepted." 

         Ashley's heart fluttered wildly with relief but she kept her voice soft, level.  "Thank you."

         "It's two minutes past five.  I know you are off work now but I want you to stay there another thirty minutes.  Thirty minutes exactly, understood?"

         A half an hour MORE?!?  She was screaming "Why?" in her mind but knew far better than to ask. "Yes, sir, I understand.  Thirty minutes."

         "And the package?"

         "I followed the instructions you included, every single one."

         "Good girl... " The line clicked and he was gone again.  She hung up, a smile perking up the corners of her mouth.  The last bit of praise, the tone of his voice, it swept away her initial reaction to having to wait half an hour longer before leaving work.  As the last of the office cleared out, Ashley moved about like she was taking care of some last minute work, dodging any potential questions that might arise curiously about why she was still there.  By the time everyone was gone and she didn't have to keep up the act, she still had eleven minutes left to wait.  Alone with the silence, she leaned back in her chair.  Crossing and uncrossing her legs, she made the egg keep shifting, each time eliciting deep shudders which sharpened in intensity whenever she tightened her stomach.

         "Nnnnhhhh..." she moaned, hissing between clenched teeth.  Instead of frustration, the added time had given her an opportunity to experiment, to test some things she had read about with the toy He had left behind.  She'd read that practicing kegels was a way to gain orgasmic...flexibility and control; the capacity to raise the intensity and frequency of climaxes and to give her an increased ability for manipulating and stimulating his dick "hands-free".  Being able to create and guide her vaginal undulations at will was a talent Ashley definitely wanted to attain. 

         Eyes fluttering shut, stomach tensing, Ashley gripped the arms of her chair as she crossed her legs and slowly worked that leg higher along the other thigh, her slit tightening by degrees the further back her knee came.  The sensation of her skin sliding together made her think of Him, of his touch, and that served to make her pussy spasm more sharply.  Tingling, she gulped as the tell-tale markers heralded the approaching climax.  Her nipples felt as big as strawberries, her skin was flushed and covered in goosebumps.  Digging her fingertips harder into the chair arms, she was nearly breathless, gasping, as a glistening stream of honey oozed from her lower lips, tickling her maddeningly as it slithered between her cheeks like a line of baby oil, glazing her puckered hole and finally pooling beneath her, soaking through the back of her skirt.

         The funny thing was, right now she didn't care about the sixty dollar skirt or the fifteen dollar panties He had ripped off because again she was in a place where, well, it felt too good to give a damn about anything else but Him.

         VVVVVVVTVVVVVVVT VVVVVVVT

         Her eyes snapping open in surprise, Ashley was startled by the site of her cell phone vibrating across her desktop. 

         VVVVVVVTVVVVVVVTVVVVVVVT

         Managing to get beyond the fog of arousal, she realized what was going on.  She had set the alarm on her phone to go off at 5:35, thirty minutes exactly from when He had called.  She sighed, reaching out to quiet the phone; it was finally time to go and she was beyond ready.

         Not needing more than a few moments, Ashley had collected her things and was striding off down the hall to the elevators, glad for this privacy as well since there was no one to see the large wet spot on the back of her skirt.  The ride down was brief but not brief enough, Ashley exited the elevator with the annoying Muzak still echoing in her head.  Turning left into the lobby, she angled for the front door when she looked and realized it was conspicuously dark outside, too dark for this time of----

         BOOOOM!

         Caught off guard, she almost yelped at the sudden, explosive sound.  The resonating grumble that followed made her think of God's stomach growling.  The panes of glass around the revolving entryway rattled and Ashley watched, cursing to herself as the slate grey sky started pouring rain in fat-dropped sheets.  It wasn't that she particularly minded rain or thunderstorms--- actually, in the right mood she enjoyed them--- but today was different.  Today she had run a little late this morning so instead of her normal spot she was stuck parking on the garage's exposed upper deck.  With no promise of ending anytime soon, she knew by the time she got to her car the rain would have her looking like she had been thrown in a lake.

         The weathermen had--- inaccurately--- been calling for a storm all week while  the sun just kept on shining in sweltering defiance.  Typical that the day it did storm would be the day she had decided to ignore their predictions, leaving her umbrella at home. A jagged arc of lightning danced on the horizon followed by another rumbling boom, reminding her that this wasn't going to get any better and waiting wasn't going to bring her car any closer. 

         Kicking off her wedge sandals, Ashley picked them up with one hand and barefoot stepped out into the rain.  The air, at first hazy and thick with humidity was now filled with cascading water.  Warm drops pelted her, soaking through her clothes like she had expected.  Her white blouse was now sheer, plastered to her skin, emphasizing the slopes of her breasts and showing the darker bra beneath.  Standing there, it was almost like being in her shower at home, the water almost as warm.  Slicking her hair back from her face, she started to run, feeling like a little girl as she splashed on tip-toe across the driveway, through the visitor's and the delivery lots, nearing the garage with each step.

         And then it happened.  Halfway across the lot--- nearly in time with another bolt of lightning that scarred the sky--- the egg still lodged inside her sparked energetically to life.  Humming, vibrations shot out into her like shrapnel from an exploding grenade, though instead of her flesh, this only shredded her balance...and her SANITY.

         "OHHHH!" she shouted, stumbling.  Her heart pounding, thighs reflexively closing tight, Ashley had one hand pressing against her crotch as if to reach the thing churning inside.  "Ohhhh...!  Ohhhh...!" 

         The rain shifted direction and she barely noticed.  Her clothes drooping, getting so wet and heavy they could've fallen off her right there, in the middle of the small lot, and yet all she could focus on was that...THING. 

         He had, without explanation, instructed her to insert and leave it in for the remainder of the day.  Now, with the wicked sensations torturing her to the point where she could barely walk, she knew why.  With effort she straightened and felt, oddly, that the egg calmed--- not going completely quiet, but minimizing to a very soothing purr.  In a day already filled with surprises, the wireless vibrator was in the top three.  Wireless... and obviously under remote control, meaning SHE was under remote control also.

         God, that man and his tricks...

         BOOOMMM!

         Feeling the thunder echo in her chest while the rain cooled the hot asphalt, Ashley was again in touch with the fact that she was out in the open, foolishly getting drenched.  Picking up the pace and trying to glance around without being too obvious, she got to the garage and took the South corner elevator up.  When she stepped in, her nose wrinkled, the scent was a combination of wet dog and old cigarettes.  She smoothed her hair back again and waited for the slow moving elevator to reach the fourth----

         "Nnghhh...!" she sputtered, no more prepared for the egg's effect now than she was the first time it had spiked.  Toes curling on the bare, textured floor she fell back against the wall shuddering as her G-Spot enjoyed the jolting tremor.  She was gasping when the ride was over and the chime sounded.  Through heavily lidded eyes, Ashley watched the doors part, revealing the garage's top parking tier and TWO vehicles.  One, of course, was hers but the other, parked at an angle beside it and facing the elevator was larger, silver, its windows mirror-tinted.  It was an SUV, and the three-pronged star on the grill distinguished it as a Mercedes SUV.

         Unlike her car, its engine was running.

         She lurched forward,  still dazed and disoriented by her master's toy.  She leaned against the elevator door, propping it open, not allowing it to close. 

         The egg quieted to a purr again.

         "Mmnnhh..." she sighed.  "So, it is you."  She stayed in the elevator, staring out at the rain, conscious of how naked she felt even though--- aside from her shoes and panties--- she was fully dressed.

         The egg buzzed suddenly, quickly, and then cycled down again.  She understood the message.  She stepped out onto the wet concrete and the doors closed behind her.  If anything it was raining harder than before, with the lightning giving the Fourth of July extravaganza a run for its money.  Squaring her shoulders, Ashley steadied herself and started walking toward the two cars. 

         By the time she reached them she'd endured two more changes in the vibe's pitch and was biting her lower lip to keep from squealing like a schoolgirl.  The windows on the Benz were not as dark as they seemed.  Closer now, she could see the driver clearly, he had a face that was never very far from her thoughts.  Stopping between her car and His, she stood patiently.  Skin glistening, hair slicked back and un-styled, her make-up all but washed away, Ashley was unaware that she had never looked more beautiful to Him than she did at this moment.     

         The silence, as always, tortured her.  What was He thinking?  Was this another test?  How long did she have to stand in the rain?  What did He want?  What was He going to do to her?
 
         Joshua stepped from his truck and grabbed her, pulling her close.  Arms flexing he held her, feeling her rain-kissed flesh tight against his own.  Mouth finding hers, his tongue invaded, their kiss as natural, as tempestuous as the storm surrounding them.

         She groaned under his attack, surrendering with zeal as he tugged on her bottom lip, sucking it between his, hungrily savoring it for the plump, tender delight it was.  She felt his mouth sliding away, moving from her moist lips across her wet cheek to the side of her neck, stopping just below her ear.  Not only kissing and sucking, now he was nibbling and biting, teasing her in all the places he knew so well.  Ashley could only cling tighter, yearning for more.  More... yes, that was exactly what she wanted, more.  Trapped between Joshua's oral caresses outside and the internal assault of the pulsing egg, her hunger was beyond undeniable, beyond an active choice; she NEEDED him the way she needed to breathe. 

         Ashley was done, she could no longer deny herself the feel of his hot length, coiled and awaiting her in the crotch of his jeans.  Couldn't deny... WOULDN'T deny.

         Hearing his zipper being pulled down only heightened Joshua's urgency, his kisses strengthened as her hands filled with the beautiful weight of his swollen cock. Pulling it out, she opened her eyes and watched his brown rod get slick under the falling rain while she stroked it, nursing it to full size. That never required much time or effort yet she gripped and she pulled anyway, feeling him flex eagerly in her hands like it were the first time in years.

         Pulling away, she eased back just enough to bend at the waist, mouth gaping above his dick as she swallowed first the round, bloated head and then more, dropping lower, inches of him disappearing swiftly into her mouth and throat.  Ashley pressed her tongue against the curving underside of his upright member, sucking him like he was some extra large DREAMSICLE.  He groaned in fierce satisfaction, tangling his fingers in her mass of wet hair and holding her head in place as he fed more of his thickness down her willing throat. 

         Joshua pumped in and out of her mouth, the sounds of slurping mingling with the ongoing patter of rain.  Ashley reached around to grab his hips, surrendering completely both to His desire and her own.  With a smile he tugged harder at her hair, fucking her mouth outright like it had become a second pussy.  She gulped and gulped as he took her, right there, on the roof of the garage in the middle of a raging thunderstorm like it was the way they were supposed to do it.

         Hot minutes fell away, blurred by an insistent ache that could be soothed only one way.  Joshua snatched her mouth off and shoved her effortlessly against the side of her car.  Blinking through the rain streaming down her face, she looked into the eyes of her Master and found them wild with an almost frightening lust.  He came at her silently and reached out, clutching the front of her blouse with both hands.  Like her, the wet material yielded to his strength, buttons popped and flew, clattering on the slick concrete.  Ashley was panting as his hands next went to her bra, groping her lush breasts through the burgundy satin before tearing it open as well, baring her nipples at last.

         BOOOM!

         Rolling her onto her stomach, breasts flattened against the wet hood of her car, legs wide, Joshua squatted behind Ashley and forced her skirt up around her slim waist.  She knew then she was in for a different kind of surrender today.  With her face down and ass out, all she could do was cry in delicious wonderment as he sent his tongue spiraling deep into her naked, cringing hole.  The egg hummed in illicit harmony, forcing climax after climax until she had no idea how many there had been and not actually caring so long as they didn't stop.

         Groaning louder, she echoed the storm in volume and ferocity, the wet, desperate coupling setting her senses on FIRE.  It wasn't until he had ceased licking and began wedging his dick inside the straining ring of her asshole, splitting her pale cheeks like he was using a crowbar, that she knew she was, now and forever, HIS.  Fucking her with long, slow strokes as he clenched and spread her round ass, Joshua grunted like a bull and stabbed harder until at last, she responded in the way she knew he wanted.  Giving in to emotions long pent up, she began to beg for every new thrust as though her salvation was encased in those hot, dark inches...

         Whispers at first, her words soon erupted into a feverish litany. Demands that He never leave her for so long again, that she was His for however long He wanted her and that was all she wanted; to be with Him, to be for Him, part of Him.  Bending forward as he bucked harder, twisting inside her velvet depths and reveling in the unique grip of her most intimate place, He kissed and bit along the center of her back, pressing her thick-nippled breasts flat against the hot-wet metal of the car as she arched her feet and took all that He had to give as roughly as he wanted to give it.  Feeling no shame, no remorse, she continued begging for more. 

         For more of His throbbing dick.

         For more of His sweet, milky cum.

         And, most importantly, for the joys of His eternal possession

         Joshua heard every cry, knew every request.  Looking down along the back of his loving, obedient one he could do nothing less than reward her, again and again and again and AGAIN...

         BOOOMM!!!

         "Good girl," he whispered, voice all but drowned out by the rain.  "Good girl..."


 

                               
                               
><<<< AFTERMATH >>>>><





         TRRRRRLLLLIINNNNGTRRRRRLLLLIINNNNGTRRRRRLLLLIINNNNG!

         Ashley fished through her purse and finally found her cell on the fourth ring.  The number on the window wasn't familiar, it wasn't even local.  She was dripping wet, barely lucid after being fucked senseless for an hour in the rain and a vibrating egg was lodged in her pussy.  Her Master had come to her not once but twice in one day, after an absence of over five months!  Five months, and then, out of nowhere, he was back and now--- bless his deliciously nasty heart--- she was spent and barely able to keep herself upright in the seat as the car warmed up and conditioned air got cooler.  She stared at the phone in her hand and the mysterious number scrolling across its window.

         TRRRRRLLLLIINNNNG!

         Hmmn...

         TRRRRRLLLLIINNNNG!

         Oh what the Hell.  With her thumb she flipped open the phone on the next ring.

         TRRR-BLEEEP!  "Hello...?"  Music in the background was the first thing Ashley noticed.  Was that Marvin Gaye...?

         "It occurred to me," he began slowly, the music intermixed with the sounds of traffic. Sounds now mirrored by the traffic she was pulling out into.   

         "People act like there is a blizzard going on.  God, it's just rain," Ashley stressed, leaning on her horn.  Pouring down in sheets, the rain had the expressway snarled up but even this wasn't really a bother.  No, the uncharacteristic cell phone call had her all sorts of warm and fuzzy.  It was going to take forever to get home at this rate, but, with his voice in her ear, she could potentially endure a root canal without complaint.  Reflexively, the corners of her mouth had already drawn into a smile and the sound of Him resumed.

         "Anyway, I was thinking I may have left you accidentally wondering...worried... about something."

         DISTANT LOVER by Marvin Gaye, that was the song; there was no mistaking that man's smooth sound, either, it reached her---- as did Joshua's voice--- with similar degrees of mystique and sensuality.  She cleared her head even though the lyrics still spilled out, calling to her, and tried not to think she knew what Joshua might be intending to say next.  That wasn't easy, he already knew her well enough to sense she was feeling... she was feeling... well, worried.  How was he going to deal with it?

         "I decided," he continued.  "That you've worried long enough."

         A pause.  His music carried through, filling the momentary gap.

         "I Love You, Ashley."

         Ashley thanked the man that created anti-lock brakes as her car narrowly avoided  rear-ending the already dented Chevy Blazer in front of her, the big slow one with the ignorant AMERICA FOR AMERICANS bumper sticker on it.  But the ignorance couldn't dampen the moment as her emotions bubbled freely to the surface.  "Oh baby...  Baby, I Love YOU!" she sighed, her cheeks reddening and moist with new tears.  "I Love you so much.  So, so much..."  After that the words just tumbled out, pure stream of consciousness and delight.  But, when Ashley finally slowed at last, she realized there was no more Marvin Gaye.  As was his way, Joshua again had slipped off silently to wherever it was He went...

         The silence made her recall one of the first times she had lay curled in his arms and the philosophy he had let her in on.  "Goodbye is for 'never again'.  Don't begrudge never hearing me say it, instead understand why; be happy with what I AM saying because you know what I'm NOT."

         "He Loves me," she whispered, coveting every syllable of the word as it passed her lips.  All around her, the rain continued to fall and drivers leaned on their horns, outraged at the gridlock the storm had brought to the commute.  Ashley listened to the patter of the rain, the drag of the wiper blades across the windshield, and yes, the horns, smiling all the while.  Everything sounded beautiful to her.

         God, she LOVED Thursdays...


                                                 
---- FINI ----



LOVE It?  HATE It?  I'm not thin-skinned, I would genuinely like to know.  Drop me a review and give me your opinion on how this is going, I look forward to hearing from you!
© Copyright 2008 Onyx: a PURPLE MANIAC! (onyxgemini22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1388266-A-BLOSSOM-IN-THE-DARK