*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389920-no-title
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sara
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1389920
want the girl 2 figure out guy is alive n 4 them 2 get back togather but dont no how
He sank to the ground as the knife peirced through his scarred skin. THe pain was excruciating but he didnt make a sound. He had learned to always hold back his emotions no matter how bad the pain was. At least it was all over he thought. he didnt need to fight anymore, not to mention that he had lost all the will and energy needed to fight anyways. it was done. it was finally over as his eyes closed for what he thought would be the last time.

Soon enough he was out cold.

The figure clad in black kicked him and watched in satisfaction as the body tumbled down the jagged edge of the cliff. the figure smiled. just like a rag doll he thought.

just like a rag doll.

The girl watched in horror from among the trees. she had seen it all and had not done a thing to stop the man in black. not a single thing. now the only man she had ever loved was dead. And he had died right in front of her eyes.


The figure in black was now walkkig towards her with the blood drenched knife still in his hands. She watched as a sly smile played across his face: then she turned and silently ran into the forest.


The figure got to the edge of the forest. He cursed. The damn girl had gotten away. He called out into the dark forest... "I'll find you sweetheart dont you worry. I'll find you and kill you just like I did to that *******. you saw it didnt you? Didnt it look fun? Dont worry, soon it will be your turn. Ill make sure of it sweetheart. Ill make damn sure of it.


The moon cast an eerie glow upon the forest as the trees swayed lazily from side to side. The girl wrapped her sweater tightly about her as the wind howled.
In the distance she could hear the ghastly laughter of the killer. He sounded close.
Much to close.


she felt warm breath on the back of her neck. "sweetheart" someone whispered into her ear. "I found you"
She could hardly breath. with her heart racing she turned around.
Slowly.
Cautiously


There he was.
The blood drenched knife still in his hand.
She watched as drops of blood slowly fell to the ground

Drip...
Drip...
Drip...


he grinned at her and slowly raised the knife...


Then in an instant he was gone. it was all just a hallucination.
It was her imagination. Thats all right?

she looked around just to make sure.
God, she had to get out of here.



... Miles away the hand reached out among the shadows. Despretly searching for something to grab on to. Anything to grab on to.


© Copyright 2008 Sara (sgulab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389920-no-title