*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390055-Depression
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1390055
living with depression
Depression was alll I had inside where all my happiness would go to hide.
It would take all of my love, and spew back hate, it would take my patience, and make me irrate.  I could not control it, I had to fight every day, I don't want to be like this, but it makes me that way.  I went to a doctor who gave me a pill, and told me to take it and I won't be ill.  I took the pill as prescribed, but that emptiness was still inside.  I got so far down, not another step could I take.  I fell to my knees and cried for God's sake.  He sent to me the Holy Ghost, and his only Son who loves me most.  I still have my bad days, where I can't even answer my phone, but that's ok. I'm never alone.  I fear to think what I might have done, if it hadn't been for the Holy Son.  I hope this gives someone a helping hand, to rise up and call out, because God has a plan.  Sometimes we can't see it, or understand, but  I am here to tell you He surely can.  When it looks so bad you just want to die , hold up your head and look to the sky.  God will hear if your sincere, and pull you up out of the fear.  This I can testify to, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, Thank you God for your only Son.
© Copyright 2008 Forgiven (suebee62 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390055-Depression