*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390312-Bio-Block
Rated: · Other · Other · #1390312
Check it...
I am the mottest prince, I have just arrived in the 21st century and I am dying of an ancient heart. My brother the scarlet sentinel and I are on a journey to see the worlds we fell in love with but by the different natures and stories of our existences we have different things to learn about what keeps us from knowing the worlds we so long to meet. Those of you who want to know of what my brother and I are about, a few words might explain. My brother is the keeper of the tales and I suppose I am the one reading the tale. He is my watcher, my keeper, and when I am tested by the woes of my plundered dreams, he is my wiser consience. Though we are different my brother and I. We are drawn towards the same destination as we search for the end of the serpent's tale. For each human when the serpent's tale ends is when his head will be revealed. My brother's tale is that of a love being torn from the warmth of his hands. I along with his lover and a few keepers of this secret are the only characters keeping him on patience's path. Words from his lover tame his spirit, as he refrains from the futility of battling the wall that seperates his world from her world. He seeks a gate that crosses this world safely. He is just a man on a journey to his love, beyond that he is a king in a world of wisdom. I bear witness everyday to the level of discipline he puts in every stride as he walks faithfully on the edge of the wall. The wisdom that dictates how humbly a man torn apart keeps walking is why I exist in this tale. I was on a journey as well, telling the story of the purpose of what life means and more and what it means that of all the people this life could have been in, it is in me. Instead of seeing all the interesting things that every human bears witness to I see what little wisdom there is in this ocean of life that my eyes are set on every day. I am blessed to be me. I have been writing the story of what little I know of wisdom's world, as well as looking for... no anticipating, meeting lover's world. I will meet her the one whom I will one day tell of how she tempted my life into existence simply because she exists. On the journey of knowing this world and basking in the existence of all things, my brother is being tested by his love's world. I am now being tested to help him on his journey there, by learning of his love and how his world bows to every aspect of her world. I am now seeing and knowing what loving a woman will one day be like. I will take his journey for now I suppose my future lies in what gift his suffering may lead him to. God keeps us true to our seperate paths by being true to each other's. Truly it will be said by the Scarlet sentinel of how his brother the Mottest Prince was there to see his world become true, and perhaps he will be there to see my world become true. I write of life, of love, of sacrifice, of God, and of all mankind, because of no other reason than the fact that I am a living man, I have work to do on this earth.
© Copyright 2008 MottestPrince (mottestprince at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390312-Bio-Block