*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390549-Jimmy-and-the-Poor-Apple-Pie-Guy
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1390549
Short story about what goes around comes around...
      Jimmy was the typical bug bully around school. He would pick a fight with every kid that came his way, no matter what. He would kick the guy who bumped into him, punch the one walking too close to him and no one ever knew what he did to the one who ate the last piece of apple pie in the cafeteria. Poor apple-pie-guy was never seen again after that.

    Jimmy was the typical arrogant business man. He would talk and haggle and persist until the other party gave up. Threats were no stranger for him and any possible means were used to get what he wanted. Jimmy wanted a house. He had finally saved enough money to give a down payment on the house of his dreams: a three story mansion in Beverly Hills. He went to the bank to get a loan, with him a hundred and seventy-three recommendation letters that were written by his threatened customers. Jimmy is now homeless. The bank owner turned out to be the poor apple-pie-guy and this time he knew better. Jimmy was never seen again after that.
© Copyright 2008 Justfaeza (justfaeza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390549-Jimmy-and-the-Poor-Apple-Pie-Guy