*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390889-Chronicle-One----This-Womans-Story
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1390889
Sometimes what goes on in a Womans mind is better than what reality is for most of us.
That Saturday began like any other Saturday for Sam, rolling out of bed and stretching in front her bedroom window looking out at yet another already hot day. It was an off work day and she had planned to do a few errands around the house and maybe go shopping later in the afternoon.
On a side table next to her bed the 'recieved mail' icon was blinking on her monitor. It was a message from her husband stationed in Afghanistan with the usual jargon.......complaining about his assignment, being gone so long, wanting to come home, wanting her and just generally bored with the whole issue over there. Sam missed her husband, not as much as when he first left, but she knew he was relatively safe compared to other duties and places he could be experiencing. The message always ended with the countdown, as they saw it, until his arival home. With two months left to go, she kept her hopes in check.
Rummaging through her clothes dresser she came up with today's outfit and as she stood looking at herself in the full length mirror, she decided against it.......getting too conservative she joked to herself. Trying on a white halter top which wrapped her tits nicely and just showed hints of her large, dark areola with white high shorts which gripped the cheeks of her ass, clearly showing the thong underneath, she thought maybe 'conservative' was a safer bet in her travels and would be less attention getting. Not that she didn't like attention, just not the wrong kind.
She rarely thought about sex as it made her lonely, miss her husband desperately and was extremely distracting at the clinic where her undivided attention was required at all times in dealing with patients. Beautiful in appearance, somewhere around the age of 35 her body heavied up a little and became more curvaceous making her a very voluptuous woman who didn't even notice how good she really looked. Well respected in her field, the combination of superior intelligence, devastating beauty and a warm personality made it difficult for most men to even approach her on a personal level.
Being aware of this, she resigned to the fact and made herself content with the few friends and aquaintances she did have and was enjoying life, for the most part.
Trotting downstairs after changing for the third time, the ringing phone made her retreat back to her bedroom.
She answered, "Hi Mark, how are you?........I, see.......well, I guess coming in to cover you until noon wouldn't be a problem. Don't forget to return the favor buddy.....later"
'Looks like plans are on hold, dearie" she muttered to herself.
She threw on her usual work attire, set the house alarm on the way out and drove off.
Arriving in her office she saw her patients in-box already had a few folders piled in. Word gets around pretty quick, she thought. The first few patients were usual in nature and noon hour crept closer and she hoped her partner Mark could keep his end of the bargain and she could leave.
What was expected to be her last visit of the day however was less than routine.
Mr. Bolson had a nail from a nail gun partially embedded in his groin, was in some pain and in need of immediate attention.
The young man joked about his unfortunate accident through gritted teeth as she got him to lay on the examining table. He flipped back half of his pants front revealing the head of a finishing nail protruding right over his pelvic bone. She gave him a local and instructed him to remove his pants and underwear while she went and got what she needed to extract the source of his troubles.
Coming back, as she neared the prone man, she paused and nearly dropped her tray and the sight of what was residing between his thighs. Slightly shaken, her professionlism took over and she began her work.
Cleaning the area she gently tipped the nail and realized it had probably bounced off the pelvic bone and merely resided in the tissues above. An inch higher, different story. She gently pulled on the nail and in doing so, the heel of her gloved hand touch the fellows immense member. Distracting her for an instant, the feeling of firm, rubbery warmth came to mind with the thought of a very happy woman somewhere in this town.
After 10 minutes she was done and, with a few instructions, Mr. Bolson was discharged and on his way.
Mark showed up on time and then she was off with the promise of no phone calls, pages or pleas for help. During the drive back home, her mind kept flashing images of what she had just seen and what she imagined one could experience with such a cock at her disposal. Having seen thousands of examples of the penis in her career, nothing compared to this and, with a little bit of chagrin, she admitted it was affecting her in a very erotic way just as, no doubt, her very own appearance had affected members of the opposite sex.
Motoring along, pondering the reprocussions of these realisations, it was decided some sort of outlet for this pent up frustration must be in order. It had been months since anything remotley resembling an orgasmic experience had released itself upon her and she knew all too well the effect this could have upon ones well being.
But what?
The thought of cheating on hubby was out of the question although she knew it could be a cinch and even in another country if she so desired. She turned down through the center of town and there on the corner in big letters was written 'Adult Novelties'.
In a flash the idea came and in a flash it went. To be seen walking in there by someone she knew could be damaging to her reputation. She continued on home.
After settling down for the evening and answering a few e-mails she began browsing on line for the soluition to her needs. Discovering a site with what was portrayed as 'toys with ample size', her fantasies began to run wild while she read the descriptions of dildos, dongs, vibrators, beads and on and on. Suddenly, with one click, she knew the prize was found. It was a pink jelly dong, 14" in length, 2.75" in diameter and ribbed it's entire length, complete with scrotum and suction cup base.
An optimistic selection but, the crushing weight of her desires were manifested in this huge chunk of rubber.
Completing the order form was done and now, wait, hope for the best and a quick delivery which, was hailed to be a week to ten days.
Over this time period she faithfully check the mail and visited the site to look at her find at least once a day. Leaving herself alone in the mean time only added to the anticipation of this things' arrival which finally presented itself as a 'special delivery' to her door the following Saturday morning.
This Saturday would be like no other, at least for her.
Sam slipped the box under her arm, bid the delivery driver good day, turned and shut the door locking it.
A cold rush of excitement swept through her as she started for the kitchen to get something to open the boxes wrappings. Looking a little nervously about, she sat down, opened the box but, before extracting the contents, headed for upstairs.
Sam went into her bedroom, closed the door, closed the curtains and laid the box on the bed.
Flopping down next to it, she picked it up and emptied it out. The prize was in a clear plastic shrink wrap and was even bigger than she had imagined. First thoughts were shock, then fading optimism. Opening it up she took it to the en suite and began to wash it. She delighted at its' feel and by now her vagina was throbbing and wetting her crotch. The plan was to plant this toy on the floor and ride it but, she could now see that the top of the bed foot board was more likely which is where it was smacked down and firmly suctioned.
She undressed quickly, her body quivering, her tits goosefleshed with erect nipples as she made her way towards the leaning tower of rubber. Filling her palms with the lube that came with it, she generously covered the ponderously swaying fake dick and then began to touch herself.
Slowly she filled her tunnel with one finger after another until all four digits were in as she prepared for what was to come. Getting up, she placed one knee on the matress, the other foot on the floor, straddling the foot board with the gleaming delight pointed at her trembling love lips.
Breathing heavily, she eased back and like a shock, the slippery head nudged her clit. Reaching back with one hand, she grasped the bottom half of the thing and more forcefully directed it to go in. It slipped up towards her hole, she leaned back, and straightened the shaft a little more. She gasped as the head began its ascent. Half way in she could no longer control herself and pushed back forcing her cunt hole over the bulbous head and snapping down on the thick column.
A cry emerged from somewhere deep within and she began the ride, leaning ahead and settling back slamming her dick ever deeper until it knocked the bottom. She looked in the dresser mirror and from across the room in the full length mirror she could see what was happening. Her parted ass looking unnaturally shoved apart by this monster, her bouncing breasts completely engorged with lust, her face reddened and yearning.
The sight of herself from behind made her go down on it, stay down and gyrate. She came almost immediately but to her surprise it was just the beginning of something else. Something previously unknown to her in her own modest experiences.
The orgasm loosened and lubricated her even further and she was able to settle her ass right down to the nuts on the thing. Each time she felt it hit deep inside and bow sideways a little in her tunnel. Her body began to shake violently more and more with each thrust back and with a building pressure she reached total abandon.
Screaming out, she convulsed so hard the rubber dick was forced out followed by a jet of fluid which streamed a full half minute as she continued with her up and down lurches with the wet dick sliding over her twitching, protruding anus.
Collapsing onto the bed, she lay still, bathing in the euphoria of what had just happened.
That was so, so needed she thought, and was right.


To be continued in Chronicle 2...........someday.

© Copyright 2008 The Badger (badgerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390889-Chronicle-One----This-Womans-Story