*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390926-Two
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1390926
Ryan Paine has been forksook by the world. Plus he has cancer.
Two
Just anther finger print on my wall (Prologue)


         No it can't be that time already.  The time I hated.  The time that everybody should have hated but liked.  That time was day.  Day was a word that ment the world was awake and I didn't like the world.  The world did naught for me.  The people of the world used to be my like me.  Then you become ill with cancer and they forsake you.  Thats what happend to me.  Thats why I hate the world.
         There is somebody that cares about me.  His name is Devin Marlen.  I like him so much I wite about him every night.  I'm currently making a story about him.  The weird thing is I don't know where I met him.  It couldn't be at school because I don't go there.  My mom said I didn't have to go because I am always sick.  I'm thirteen years old and I'm ready to die. 
         I really am ready to die.  I even ink my finger and make a print on my wall everyday before I go to sleep.  That's so I can see how long I lived with cancer.          Looking out the window the only fun I have other than writting.  I watch the normal kids play around and walk to school.  Sometimes I pretend I am those kids walking to school.  In my mind at that time I am those kids.  I cry everyday I look out the window and see this.  I would do any thing to be those kids.  That's okay though because Devin and I have it good.  That's all the counts in my mind.  Besides, at the end of the day it's just anther finger print on my wall.       
            
© Copyright 2008 Cheddar (cheddhead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1390926-Two