*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391099-The-way-it-happened-to-me
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1391099
The way it happened to me is about how I met the love of my life .
      My story starts like this, I met who is my husband which is a emt. I was in a accident and they thought that I had broke my leg and my back, he was there to hold my leg so they could brace it and I was blacking in and out didnt know who any one was there. I was in the hospital for about 4 hours and when I got out someone told me to find the man that help me. So I started asking and found out by his fire chef and I got his number and we started talking all the time I was like i found mr. right I know I have. So he called one nite and ask "If he could met my family" "I said sure"  so he came down and met them and handed me a christmas card and i opened it inside the card there was a $50.00 bill. I almost died so I went and got him something for christmas. My mom brought me down to give his present to him and before he opened he said "does this mean we are dating now" "I said yes" that was the 24 of December of 2006. I stayed over the weekend with him and then out of the blue he said "Well you move in with me on monday" " I said sure if you want me to" So I moved in and I knew he was mr. right then... The we dated for not even a year and got married. I could never be happer...
© Copyright 2008 tonyswife07 (tonyslife07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391099-The-way-it-happened-to-me