*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391252-A-small-understanding
by suki
Rated: · Other · Other · #1391252
A young girl attempting to understand the strange ways of the world.
up here the air is crisp and im free from the disruptions of the selfish people below me.
they carry out there life’s as if there blessed with continuos confidence and beauty. how do they manage to escape the tragedies of the reality?

or were they lucky enough to not ever have to be exposed to this matter?
how can we manage to stay so personal living in this society together, and how do they manage to think there is no tale behind this smile?

i have a few tales forbidden to be told as they are mine to admire or shall i say ours?
i thank the people in my life for sharing there life’s with me. refreshing to know i have more then one home and more than one opinion.

there are many things that you can use to abuse yourself and i always wonder how people can be so selfish and always take the bigger half and then they can take them selves completely away from this world pure self abuse straight into there veins.. so far it can be fatal. what about the ones that are left behind?

or was this an act of happiness.. you can admire my life and my risks and experiences from a much greater hight than where im sitting the view must be amazing.
they just knocked on my door .i do not believe in him i believe in you and they have no word that describes how much im against there ways of religion.
ok so as i sit here and spill my thoughts on that day of black. i think of you and how much i miss your talent.
thank you!
© Copyright 2008 suki (suki08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391252-A-small-understanding