*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391771-Think-of-Peter
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1391771
As time ticks away we encounter life in different forms.
Many times I sit and wonder why.
A little boy named Peter grew up with lots of fear in his life, no father or mother but only a grandmother who took great care of him after the death of his parents. His father by the name of David lost his life in a unticipated car accident six months before Peter was born. It was a very tragic moment for Faith, Peter's mother who went to a state of panic for several days and nights.
Faith was a secretary with a law firm at the outskirts of Nairobi Kenya, in Africa. She worked hard every day to provide as a father and mother. Life was not easy for her as she struggled through for two years after Peter was born. She got ill and died shortly after Peter's second birthday. Little innocent Peter was left under the care of grandmother Beth.
He grew up smart, talented and loved greatly the only one person who he knew as dad and mum. That was loving grandmother Beth. Many years have gone by and at the age of thirteen now, dont you wonder why certain misfortune face the innocent? Take a minute and think of your life. Are you happy or sad? Now take another minute and think of Peter.
I hope to God that one day, just one day the true purpose and the reason for his misfortune will show it's significance.
© Copyright 2008 Rastaman (rasvidz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391771-Think-of-Peter