*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392858-Poetic-Phrases
by Opiner
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Inspirational · #1392858
This is a compilation of my poetic phrases that is a mixed genre and will not disappoint.
If we want to win we have to minimize our sin.
There is no reason for us to wait for the leap season to point out the obvious treason.
They want to extinguish fire with satire and then want us to admire their liar and call him sire.
We shouldn’t let a sour hour lower our power.
It is fine to opine if you know what crosses the line.
The true religion helps your decision and widens your vision.
We shouldn’t preach free speech when we breach everything we teach.
The only change they are promising is a strange range of carnage!
We can’t stand still until the shill and ill will leave for us nothing but nil.
If nobody is above the law then justice will prevail.
Negativity and positivity is a debatable issue which could go either way.
If you relax the tax and max the sax we might get to keep our slacks.
A worse course would be to divorce your source.
I heard if you work a cork with torque and eat pork with a fork then you are a dork, is that true?
If you let the oil boil then don't bother to toil with the soil to save the noil.
The quickest way to self independence is through cooperation
When they shout they are usually in doubt about feeling like a lout.
The construct of perception is the formulation of an explanation for a state.
With such luck you will get stuck with the stock when they flock in shock.
Negativity and positivity is a matter of relativity.
The more you exercise your right to criticize the more they minimize the size of your prize.
The sure cure to lure those mured in a cave is to show them what is pure.
Unless they confess about the mess they have in congress the economy will depress.
We all stand united under the command of the true brand.
The boom will not loom if we always see the room as toom.
It is not fun to run when you have a nun chasing u with a gun
It is cruel to rule when you act like a mule.
The cost to post for most is like toast but the value is bigger than a roast.
Do not worry; the message will assuage our passage.
If you get caught tampering with the vote then you should be required to note everything they wrote.
Don’t quote those who vote while you follow the herd like a goat.
If you want to know who is fair see what he will do when he sits on the chair.
If you are not fair then you don't care.
We shouldn't wait for long before we become strong and correct what is wrong.
We will never make any deal to forget how we feel.
No matter what they say we know the right way.
It will hurt our cause if we burst at the first sign of thirst.
The hell with the bell all we need is a dell to tell every cell how to spell.
Even when truth is scarce we should never give up the race.
You will never get a dobra from Oprah unless you act like a cobra.
We need to strive to keep the revolution alive.
The market is going to park it if it was allowed to shark it.
To expand our network we need to improve our artwork.
That is an unwise generalization that is improvable which deserves dismissal.
After a deeper realization of the generalization you will conclude it is baseless.
Instead of giving praise to those who raise any case let’s move on to the next phase.
Just because the mass flock to the bass we should pass and get some class.
The best way to force someone to endorse your course is show him the proper source.
Let’s not let the meet-up groups become the beat-up troops.
We shouldn’t just be cited for being united.
There is a level of uncertainty in everything
If we accept a fallacy as our policy then we shouldn’t complain when we can’t find someone suitable for the prelacy.
Just because you know some monolithics that doesn’t mean you have a high value of ethics.
Why go around when the sound answer is found in the pound.
The war on terror is nothing but error.
Peace will freeze if we don’t cease our feeze.
These vaccinations are nothing but a fascination of domination.
The recipe for that economic plan seems to have been mistaken with the one of the flan.
The mind is blind when you are in a bind.
If you tend to end whenever it starts to bend then you may never find anyone to lend.
So if you know how to control one do you know how to control all?
Just because you act formal and know what’s a wormal doesn’t mean you are normal.
Nobody will accept you acting inept because you haven’t slept.
It is not about the legality it is about regality.
No matter what they distort we will not fall short.
All of this is just stuff and guff but we can never have enough.
Anything less than first won't quench our thirst.
Rage Against the Machine knows when to turn the page and how to cage the stage.
I don’t know how they have the nerve to swear to serve and then they go around the curve and act like a perve.
No matter how they attack we will not stop until they get the sack and stop their quack.
Rudy is out however many shout.
Sign up or you will be forced to line up.
These times are funny, you get fired if you are tired of all the nonsense but you will get hired if you are wired.
If the stream will make you scream don't lose hope in your dream.
If you follow popular opinion blindly then do not be surprised if your voice is ignored kindly.
It should be apparent that a child is better off with a parent.
If you let them shove lies in your face then don’t bet on love being in your place.
Love is a two way road that could lead to the wrong destination if one did not prepare properly.
If our only answer to taming the current mindset is a handset then we should reexamine our every sunset.
If we let the beast feast on our least then we shouldn’t expect yeast from the east.
Just because some do wrong it doesn’t justify us doing it.
A link that makes you think is better than a link that makes you want a drink.
If our lust is just then we must not be content with just the crust.
If we have no respect for the constitution then we should expect the norm to be prostitution.
However much we stay in touch it won’t help if we don’t know how to clutch the top notch.
The mind is blind when you are behind your kind.
They should hear our voice and give us freedom of choice.
The fact is you shouldn't act or interact unless you are intact.
The stranglehold of globalism is being sold to us as realism.
We have to conquer the word of mouth if we don't want our ratings to head south.
We need an affluence of influence to overshadow the offense.
Just because you insist on being a chooser that doesn’t mean you are a looser.
The war was sold to these people as a shame if they fold.
The people are told it is a shame to fold in the war or it would be coldly unbold.
We need to concentrate our affection on the section that takes us to the right direction.
Vote Ron Paul or you will be forced to sell your coat or be herded like goat.
If you stall on every thought you might get a hairball in your throat.
Do you know the snow glow if you blow on a crow from below?
They sold the gold and left us with nothing but a cold.
Why the tension, no need to mention it we are here to provide one another all they need of attention.
It is disgraceful how these candidates are using the phone to hone their moan.
To improve our move we need to keep our groove.
The problem is not the schools or tools but it is the pools of fools enforcing the rules.
If you want to keep what is in your pocket without having to lock it then you should look at the freedom message and do not mock it.
If all you get from school are your children learning how to drool then it is better to save the fuel and sit them at home on the stool.
To rid the kid from the lid on his bid you need to provide him the right Ed.
We should get rid of any sort of court that resembles the system of the old forte.
Even without signing up we might be forced to lining up for dining if we don’t ensure our message remains shining.
We shouldn’t let our interaction with any bum make us numb or dumb, instead we should avoid the rum and focus on doing what is right and pleasing our mom.
It is never clever to wage war forever.
To snatch a good catch we need to watch every match in the batch to ensure when to use the latch.
The razz of Jazz has a small caz.
When the bowl makes a call it is hard to stall.
We have to save every slave before they reach the cave.
The older the holder the colder the shoulder.
We need to meet and work the street before we feed on the complete treat.
Foul language makes it hard to eat a sandwich.
Just being smart does not win every heart.
What you consider smart others might consider part art and part heart.
If what’s happening is your happening then you should forget the cheapening and start opening.
Even if you search over the perch you will not find separation of church and state.
If you want every marriage to have a carriage then we must pass the barrage.
If you lean to being keen you will avoid being seen as mean.
The proof that their woof is spoof can be found from their goof.
We need to work harder as a guarder of the constitution to ensure an efficient larder.
The warmongering is angering.
Every feature of the true human nature spells a future with vast pasture.
Soon before noon they will know he is no loon and we will get our boon.
If we hope to follow along the rope then we must cope with any scope.
Is it better to hold the gold tell I get old or shall I do what was told to all that it is better for it to be sold?
If all we do is stand and demand then we shouldn’t be disappointed if there is an extreme brand of people in command.
Let’s hope before the dollar equals a tolar they will have a chance to holler.
They try to make their propaganda smell like Vanda by delivering it through Amanda.
Every feature of the true human nature spells a future with vast pasture.
The best form of norm is to stay warm, do no harm and keep your charm and not to conform and hide in your dorm like a worm.
We cannot please everyone but we can be at peace with everyone.
We don’t have to swivel around a drivel to remain civil.
The strife for a proper life will not end until pleasing ones wife is rife.
If you study every chronicle you will see it is not a miracle that patterns are in a cycle.
If you study your buddy and end up getting bloody and muddy then you must be a fuddy-duddy.
We will not solve anything if we revolve about what can evolve and devolve; instead we forget that it is better to dissolve anything that obstructs us from being involved.
Come on people we can’t stare at every steeple and forget about the creeple.
To silence the violence and insolence we need excellence in our benevolence.
If you want to be happy and zappy you should avoid being snappy.
We must adjust our trust in the crust before we be in disgust of the dust.
If you desire to be honest and earnest then you shouldn’t persuade the funfest or be a fanatic for clothes that are the finest.
To vanquish our anguish we need to distinguish before we extinguish.
Guaranteeing that if we start kneeing they will go fleeing is being like those who are agreeing with their decreeing.
If you believe you can relieve all those who grieve then you are probably naïve.
If you caper every time you read a newspaper then you must be a gaper living in a skyscraper with hollow wallpaper.
To refine everything we define we need to know how things became in decline.
We can’t let any mole enroll we must have some on patrol to be in control.
If you want the twister to register then you might need an assister to administer a transistor.
To be a good coach you need to master the approach.
A proper stopper to the decline in value of copper is to lopper the benign shopper.
In order to discover beyond the cover we need to recover what it really means to be a lover.
Honey, I don’t think you will find it funny when your money gets runny.
If every issue we discuss is about tissue then we must check if we have any virtue.
If you consider abnormal to be informal then normal must mean conformal.
The best place to find those who embrace grace is on their face.
We need to restore order around the border before every worder screams of disorder.
If we make a fuss about every toss then we might not make it across the fosse.
Super Tuesday should pave the way to end the dismay.
Whoring for warring is like adoring goring.
The best investment is in adjustment of our actions.
The more the message is inclusive the less likely it will be viewed as obtrusive.
If they don’t care about being fair then we shouldn’t pardon their affair and make excuses saying they’re not aware of our nightmare.
We don’t need a lister for our every blister, what we need is an insister on opposing every waster.
Their main point is to anoint someone that will roll a joint between every checkpoint.
The source of the news is what endorses their views.
We shouldn’t gripe at every hype or yipe at any swipe instead we should wipe any type of corrupt tripe.
To get more votes we need to set core notes.
Hillary is an ancillary to pupillary of the doctrine of unfair salary.
In summary, I think it is customary after every primary to feel the need for an infirmary.
Admission of the obsession with the mission is a good start for the transmission of every omission and their rescission of the constitution.
Winning is sinning if it is based on spinning and skinning.
To pull every troll to your hull you need to mull the numskull.
They feign she is the queen between the mean and the unseen.
Adding such a touch won’t do much for the clutch.
To ace the race without disgrace we need to pace every phase as mentioned on cyberspace.
It is helpful to explore the lore of folklore instead of implore Bangalore.
We need to prefigure every figure from the Mastigure to expose how they configure.
A chill pill will not fix an ill will or nill the rights bill.
Follow the lead if it is not a hollow feed.
A predictory victory is contradictory if it was interdictory.
You may nay say but there is a better way to display the dismay.
There is no need to shed a tear or bleed to bed the fear if you know what is dear.
If you quit before you break a sweat then you deserve a twit of your wit.
If you score zero and still deserve to be a hero without spending a dinero then you must be a Cavalero.
Let’s not digress and instead transgress the progress in congress.
A gift can uplift someone’s drift or shift the entire rift.
The number of cucumber might cumber their slumber.
Can you explain how the train can be slain?
God give you the strength to find the truth even if you haven’t read Ruth.
It is not about how much you raise or if you get praise, it is about the place in the race of your space.
We will continue to graze if we praise every raise in this phase or gaze at every phrase in daze. Instead we should raze their haze and craze by different ways from our surveys.
It is not the voting machines it is the looting scenes.
It is obvious the devious game is just like the previous.
The best class of grass is one that makes brass look like glass.
They’re trying to paint Dr. Paul as a gaul with a caul but that won’t affect our sole.
Mitt quit because they called upon him to sit for a bit until they see what the best fit is for the flit.
They sold their soul for some gold and a stall.
All we need to trim their grim whim is a slim glim.
In these elections detections of fraud were broad.
A failure to make the order to secure the border should be classified as disorder.
That might be due to the slight light from the right.
We shouldn’t cut what is in the pot until it is not hot.
If we don’t shut the pot it might not stay hot.
Bright light might be damaging to your sight at night, right?
We may decay if we don’t play in the proper way.
They may lay clay on our way but they will have to pay some day.
It is bliss when others miss your kiss.
A stilly course while it is chilly and hilly might not be the best way to reach Billy.
If the doctor stepped down his supporters will frown at every clown and will not vote except if they wrote.
The lame frame they use for their shame when they receive blame is the same game used by what’s his name?
If you thought your vote bought you a boat to keep you afloat during the onslaught you might need to take a note of the bloat.
If they allot proper ballot access we wouldn’t need a shallot for success.
It is clear they adhere to gear fear near what appear to be dear.
The support might abort when hope is short.
If we don’t want taunt to haunt our jaunt then we won’t be better off if we vaunt at every chaunt.
A regulatory body is inescapable.
I am unable to help myself but think that it sounds like a fable that every cable became unstable from sable.
We shouldn’t guggle when they snuggle a struggle.
The main pain about McCain is his refrain to attain a sane brain.
If we give up then we didn't live up to our obligations
Fortifying our stance will improve our chance in the dance.
McCain is playing the low self esteem personality to increase his likability.
Hemp is useful for any temp or Kemp.
Everything is related to anything and anything is related to everything.
Instead of whining or arguing about dinning we should be mining for those that will be signing.
A constructive debate is attractive to inflate if you catch the bait.
It is not productive being instructive about how to be destructive.
If you refuse to use the proper fuse you might lose your shoes.
The pink link might blink if you shrink the ink.
It is rather shallow to wallow in hollow.
If you compound every action the sound might have better traction.
When all are answering the call to gather in the hall doesn’t forget your soul.
Moderation is the best cure to desperation.
If you don’t speak Greek then you might need to seek a tweak to leak your squeak.
You should ease on the reason if they don't know the season.
The failed communication about the implication of current education could lead to serious complication.
The march will be harsh if we don’t parch the starch.
At the start there was the cart and then everything fell apart.
When the beard is feared the system must be geared to be smeared.
The best place to see a row of snow glow is to face below the show.
If you knew the crew that brew you will get a clue about the true stew.
Of course the Bourse will force the big horse to recourse their source.
They will mail bail before we consider a trail to put them in jail.
If the look of the book was the main criteria for judgment then a cook by this philosophy could be considered a crook.
It just makes no sense to be intense about defense and then let anybody across the fence.
A wise advice to minimize the rise of vice is to recognize what will lead to our demise.
In order to defeat chaos we need a neat voice in every naos.
If every fraction of contraction was countered by an expansion reaction the traction of this action will not provide an exaction impaction.
If we really mean to clean the machine we need to be keen and engage our teen.
It is fun to run in the sun if you don't have someone chasing you with a gun.
Every moment is delay in my day if I don't hear Faye say what she may in any way.
I think we should distinguish between the anguish otherwise things will end up like a sandwich.
The dollar collar depends on the caller if he is taller than the baller.
If you hog the info to yourself you might bog the foe and his elf.
The pink link might make u think about getting a drink on your way to a shrink.
The rich witch itch if she doesn't snitch about any bitch.
The magnificence of immanence is in the munificence and beneficence.
They can make you an accomplice to crime and then silence will lead to doing time.
One too many years might be left for any tears.
If you ever bother to smother another other you might find the nother tother.
If you mooch hooch you might end up with a scrooch from a pooch with a brooch.
I don’t feel the bliss because I miss having a kiss from my Swiss miss.
If you are broke and choke on every smoke you might get a stroke if you have a Coke.
Mitt felt unfit and he did admit earlier in his bit to support the backlit nit.
If you want to blast the broadcast fast through the mast you need a vast cast that didn’t come last every wast in that past.
If we spend beyond what we can lend we will end up with nothing that we can defend.
Even if they relax the tax their tracks sound like quacks and their packs are slacks.
If you choose to abuse the use of woos you might lose the ability to make any excuse.
The theatrics in the lyrics are better than any gimmicks in physiatrics.
When “basically” is at the tip of your tongue you are basically trying to straighten your lip with your hip before you skip.
Well of course darling women will always be sweet if they are neat when they treat everyone they meet.
If all you are doing is booing then you are better off chewing on whatever they’re brewing.
With your luck you might get stuck with the puck below a rock.
That stunk; they decided to get their funk and punk around being a monk.
Their phone is prone to tone only when there is a moan.
Negligence of vigilance is an entrance to a stance that has a low chance of surviving in France.
A skilled filled guild can be grilled if we willed.
If they clap every time you snap then it is better to show them the map by rap.
If you crave to be a slave maybe it is because you want to save the bad wave.
I napped while she strapped her file and wrapped a smile.
If you can’t fit your wallet on a pallet then you might be a Callet that deserves to swallow it.
Arnold is cold when it comes to being sold whenever he is told to be bold.
Don't let the school fool you in being cool around the pool.
The best is a rest fest in the west after the test.
You will reap seep if you creep behind the sheep to keep your Jeep.
If you hug the rug like a bug then you should get off any drug.
A good tip to remember is to zip your lip whenever you feel hip.
Even if you are strong I doubt you can resist that thong for long.
Can you be a member even if your member looked like ember in November?
Fair share of care should wear down any nightmare.
May you never have any delay on any day in your way
We should avoid the void to escape being in a tabloid on any steroid.
If you waste your time watching every show you will end up having to go against what is matching.
Nothing beats a nice trip on a ship with a rip of a hip clip.
The revolution never comes with a warning even if you are yearning for a darning.
If they demand to disband the land without proper command then first you must take a stand without using your hand.
The optimum maximum to pat a cat was clearly illustrated by Diana while she was in Louisiana.
The resveratrol control patrol might get you if you are not on Veratrol.
If you flirt with any skirt you might get dirt on your shirt.
A good tipper is usually a slow sipper that carries his clipper in case he meets a ripper.
You must lust the crust if you want others to trust your gust.
If you pose to those that only applause when there is proper cause then you should introduce the sauce with a spruce.
If you pose to those that play with their toes then you should get back to playing with your hose.
Even if you try to unseven every living given your thriving will result in nothing but a sweven.
The tone of the phone could need a hone in the cone.
Just because you save even when you shave that doesn’t mean you should cave in to the rave and instead stand tall and use what you have and wave.
We won't be alright if we still feel tight about our right to bite light diet.
If you can’t afford a cord or a board but own your word then you should thank the Lord.
A common rule is never get in a cruel duel if you don't have enough fuel.
If you want to reach poise you need to bleach the noise.
It makes us chunder how they call their plunder blunder.
The right choice is always the lesser of two evils.
That girl is a pearl that deserves an earl to attend to her curl.
The art of being tasteless is considered casteless if you are mastless.
The opinion of the minion about the pinion should not be considered the dominion.
You might get thin if all you get in is in a tin that ends up in the bin.
You must advocate the Real ID to be an awardee unless you are a grandee or Crocodile Dundee.
If we want to escape the cape we need to get back in shape and follow along the right tape.
The desistance of the resistance is harmful to our existence.
The raw law is the true cause of awe.
Acknowledging divinity is the only way to serenity.
The solution to pollution is dilution of our distribution.
They will drop from atop if they continue to flop and act like a fop cop.
Actually the sayer of the term dumb ass doesn't realize he is insulting himself because an ass cannot be described as dumb since it is not a self deciding object.
Since the inception of encryption it has never been discussed with a wide perception.
A vague argument with no basis could be worse than a plague fragment with no phases.
You cannot be trusted even if you vote on every right note while your coat is bought by a Zopilote.
A vote that sought to promote rocking the boat might end up being the mote that kept us afloat.
I found that if you pound the sound of the hound enough times around you might catch some ground.
The important fact to remember is that we shouldn’t act in a poor tact if we cannot retract it.
Anybody will give up ten times the amount of all the wealth in the world for his health.
The stream might scream about the bad dream of it realized what was passing through its beam.
The best buy always provides the right zest, reliefs your chest and effectively performs better than the rest.
Suffice it to say that it is nice to entice others to grab a slice before the price of rice is thrice that of any spice.
Not a lot of hot nuts make the cut but those with a gut.
It is weird how the neared are endeared even if they appeared to be geared to have their beard teared.
If you foment vent every moment then you should take a break and have a loment.
If you are on a roll in your brawl you should not stall and call all that will help your role.
If you stare at people when they repair it will be regarded as being in their hair.
The real scandal is how they mishandle the doorhandle.
If you feel fuzzy and muzzy then you should avoid contact with any skuzzy.
A coproduct of a byproduct will always introduct a product that has a demeaning conduct.
The best vest to nest your chest is one that will protect you from the rest.
The bang of the boomerang could make you wish you sang with a gang.
My gas bill was so high it OD'ed
If you cave in to the wave and be a slave you will need to be brave to save your shave.
Nothing is worse than having to hug someone wearing a rug with a bug and carrying a mug like a thug.
If at the inception of every exception you open your arms wide to make a grand reception it might be viewed as deception.
If you saw the law practiced across the border then you know the boss has given the order.
The key to shoot the moot without causing a hoot is in the boot.
The fact that they established an institute to impact the market to act as the exact way they want it to react is an indicator that their tact is not intact.
We should focus on the locus and not the hocus-pocus.
The women in here make you want to disappear if you can’t be dear to their tear or near their rear.
It is much easier being a taker than a giver.
If you enjoy every detail of every retail tale then you might want to check for a tail.
Work in retail could curtail a trail that might derail.
If you are apprehensive or feel defensive in an intensive manner about anything expensive then you might be hypertensive.
If all your sayings are blady you will be in trouble with your lady even if you were Slim Shaddy or bought her a wady.
If things don't flow steady you will feel unready.
The trait of our rate should not disturb the date or offend any mate.
The only face you can see on myspace is a vague trace of Mr. Disgrace.
Our impression of a session should not be based on others confession or result in a depression.
Mac will set you back and you will end up putting it on the rack or in a sack.
The same lame game of shameful words became a part of their name.
If you believe you need to leave every time someone misperceive what is under your sleeve then you should find something better to achieve.
Marmar’s grammar is stronger than a hammer on Omar.
McCain must be in pain after watching his insane refrain from sticking to main values that flow through patriotic American veins.
Everything is leading to reading.
If your definition of terror is looking in the mirror then you might be in error.
Humor is just a rumor they spread to decrease the chance of getting a tumor.
The more you bore people in the store the quicker you will be shown the door.
If your solution for every piffle is to pull out your rifle to stifle the trifle then maybe you caught a cold from the whiffle.
If you only knew how few are the moments anew you would endue every view.
If you bring her anything other than a ring then don't sing like Ming when you get a sting in your thing.
The best defense against a tazer in a blazer is being a gazer from behind the mazer or just call a trailblazer.
The ban can turn a fan into a Han man.
I am a big fan of the tan clan, they don’t ban man and can provide a flan if you plan.
If we fail to mail bail to jail before the hail we might be forced to sail with a tail.
If you smash a dash of glass and you don't have the cash you will end up in a stash next to the trash.
The clitoric rhetoric is best left to be historic.
This type of rhetoric seems clitoric and is best left to be historic.
The runny money will quickly become unfunny when the bunny is out when it is sunny.
Chris Biden should wis about his miss or go kiss his sis instead of doing a crisis with his analysis.
The ruption of corruption is the best way to end the disruption.
The selection of rejection should not be based on affection.
If you feel tension when there is any mention and you are not the center of attention then you need an intervention.
While they think they provide for themselves they don't realize it is all provided for by the Almighty.
If you let a gaby lullaby your baby then don’t complain when he becomes a crybaby.
If you immediately see glee up to his knee then he might be an expellee.
If you insist ethal is sublethal you might end up having to explain the Monolithal.
A swift drift can provide uplift and make you want to sift the snift.
The gist of the list I am looking for is not the glist but something that can assist my wrist.
Every instance of assistance will be rewarded in excess of any expectance.
I hope no road in your goad ever hit a brick wall.
Alex Jones tones on the phones have many clones and the best part is when he gets in his zones.
It is not that grotesk having every desk being Moresque.
If your first action in the morning is scorning then you better move to Corning.
A drunk punk is worse than a skunk that stunk.
If you yell when you sell and tell everyone to go to hell then you better throw yourself in a well.
I’d rather be a clown than live in a town that has Jackie Brown as a president while the citizens frown.
Wesley Snipes has the right to do his gripes because he has his stripes while if the average person cripes there will be a lot of hypes about what came out of his windpipe.
If they are keen about taking the vaccine insist that its results can be seen by any teen.
Anyone who wants to force a vaccine is mean even if he was from the Philippine.
It is nuts to think you can align all the slots with the dots without a single but.
If your definition of libertarianism revolves around vegetarianism then your doctrinarianism is probably antidisestablishmentarianism.
Our best option to optimize the demise is that we need to uniformize our uprise, systemize our surmise and then customize our entermise.
Our silence to the violence and high tolerance to crapulence will lead us to insolence and indolence.
A friend with weed is better than someone with greed that is always in need of a constant feed of every bad deed.
That law is a blow to every bro who likes to grow it below the low row.
If your addiction is contradiction and your every depiction is a prediction then there might be no restriction to the eviction that will face your conviction.
Exploration of our deploration should not be perceived as an imploration or lead to condoning the separation based on coloration.
The obscurity about our insecurity is because of the immaturity of the naturity of our futurity.
To discern of your concern you need to know how to decern the excern.
Your workable with the unworkable is remarkable.
If you remain silent your din may become pestilent.
Once society’s ethicality is regarded as a technicality or theatricality it will head towards radicality.
At this scope, Hillary’s only hope to cope with the downward slope is to consult the pope.
Everything has limits.
Common association with injustices experienced from those in power slowly kills the public conscience.
The scrannel of the radio channel might be due to the flannel worn by the panel.
A thin win in a min is better than dropping your pin in a bin.
The shiver giver on the river could heal your liver.
It is not your fault if you find it difficult to deal with the insults from those in an adult cult.
The delinquency of the RFID is not in its constituency but it is in the apparency of indecency evidential from their insistency.

Some think the world is full of injustices without considering all the embroidering.
We should resurrect our faith at least on every eighth.
In our times even the apprentice when he starts to practice the first thing he will choose is malpractice so he can earn as quickly as possible the priciest pentice.
I hope you always have your fave and be thanked on everything you gave.
I hope your days find ways that pleases you as you may and never hear any brays.
Thanks for your yanks to the ranks and all the other talk about the tanks.
We all share your feeling in dealing with our healing.
Dr. Ron Paul is exactly the kind of mind we need behind our mankind.
The high precision of a provision should be the first decision considered before discussing religion to avoid any collision.
Any vision of a religion that promotes division should be passed by in concision.
Once their actions result in widespread faction they might lose traction.
Mildness, moderation and good manners cannot be over emphasized.
I think people accept information based on credibility, popularity and common sense.
If they fail to brail every trail to an email they might try to tagtail every retail sale but all this will be to no avail and they will never prevail.
I think the delegates do not need to relegate these issues with an ablegate they are fully aware how loose is the sluicegate.
The heft of the bereft might be why the deft left.
Nam to Sam is like jam on Pam.
If you are yah in the morning and nah in the evening then you might be bah in the afternoon.
The sheepmaster usually lets the scoutmaster guide the quizmaster to unleash the vaster caster.
If you let your pet get beyond the net things might get wet.
If we are on the brink of getting a drink we should stop and think and if we can’t resist then we should call a shrink.
Do you have enough of that stuff or do you bluff when someone asks for a fluff while you rub your scruff?
The usage of the message should carry the right dosage throughout the passage.
The solution to eliminate the pollution in the convocation is not a mere resolution or gradual evolution but we need a real revolution.
If you are like those folks who like their yolks as hard as chalks you might want to try the whelks.
The only obstacle to the cardiacal debacle is a miracle.
The only change they will bring is a strange range of reexchange with a high possibility of carnage.
Often theosophizing is the best way to crystallizing analyzing.
If you are torn between corn and porn then don’t ask those with a horn.
I’d rather be lazy and do less than be slazy and do more.
The abuse and illegal use of all the news spews is the main reason they have these views.
Forget physical, mental or emotional intelligence spiritual intelligence trumps all.
When they start talking about emotionalizing you know it is time to start theosophizing.
When we win we like to take the credit but when we lose we blame any other name.
Abstract ideas that have no precisely defined description should be argued concisely.
Our strength does not stem from our tenth but from our reverence.
A narcosis diagnosis should examine kenosis before jumping into a cytosis.
You should halt the use of salt until jolt is in the vault.
Nature is the marriage of responsibility with the universe.
From my observation on this planet I'd say the majority of inhabitants on this planet follow the doctrine ignorance is bliss on a daily basis
The essence of her presence arouses excellence and benevolence.
In mid afternoon the loon toon about the goon on the moon is best experienced on a lagoon in Cancun.
Transparency should be so apparently clear that by the time they get done counting, everyone on this planet should have memorized the voters’ profiles and the voters’ inner secrets have been revealed to everyone.
Providing an objective perspective reflective with the general directive should be an effective intellective.
I am looking forward to the reward of experiencing your inward outbursts.
If you creep on them while they sleep then more than likely a leap will not prevent them from bringing you to the keep when they do their sweep.
I was experimenting with implementing segmenting after defragmenting but it ended up being tormenting so I decided to consider supplementing with any lamenting.
The baldies of the oldies are better than the current comedies of the coldies.
The attraction to satisfaction is a result of the constant distraction from a natural reaction.
If you indent your accent you might be regarded as a rogue agent or a failed project of a patent.
If you ran up and down and then fell like a clown then you might need a visit to downtown.
The effectiveness of the firearm doesn’t lie in the arm or the charm of the bearer nor the quality of the mechanism instead you should realize no harm can be done except with the permission of thy Lord.
At the current momentum paludamentum would make a good argumentum.
Only a honky would call for foxing the monkey like they did with the donkey.
A decoy song can accoy for long.
I think you are mistaken if you think Hilliard’s feelings about performing a galliard in billiards is the same as a palliard feels about a milliard.
If you keep tripping over sipping and you are frequently slipping when you are told to stop dipping then you better seek some tipping.
If you admire those that promote the usage of fire on desire then you need to inspire your mire.
If they say the only pathway to anyway is through the superhighway we must hold our gear and steer clear of their hollow way.
You just have to catch the spark of the moment to come out victorious.
If the stuff is rough enough it could lead to a handcuff.
We shouldn’t blame any game for the shame that came from a flame guided by the mainframe.
The solution to the destitution is the reinstitution of the constitution.
Those who adore war from indoor are the ones that create gore to score more.
If you go around calling whole countries as terrorist organizations how do you expect anyone at all to converse with you without thinking you are an errorist or seeing an herbalist.
Why blame religion for the greed while the shame is the division they feed.
The composition of the opposition raises suspension because they lack any form of comprehension.
I think we should forget all this absurdities and we should use real commodities without any oddities like oil even though I am sure a lot will insist on it and resort to crudities.
If they insist in not publicizing the list and resist with their fist then we should enlist the mist.
The blind are those who only see with their mind while those that are smart see with their heart.
The cogency of the currency should not depend on a private agency instead there should be consistency in the adherency to decency.
Even if the pen used all the oceans as the ink to write what we think we will not convince ten of them if we didn’t do our role and took our precautions.
A weapon’s power is not in the crampon but it is in the coupon of a tompon.
All our problems will desist if we let the meaning of our emblems persist.
Even if they encumber our numbers their slumber will keep them acting as a plumber.
Only knowledge from college is not a privilege that you cannot learn with a florilege.
Round and round we travel on gravel….round and round we ravel the favel.
When they use abuse to amuse our views and then we refuse to recuse their disuse then we should be ready with an excuse for any bruise.
We should be fair or get off the air.
© Copyright 2008 Opiner (opiner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392858-Poetic-Phrases