*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393697-The-Want-Ads
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1393697
My 1st muscle-growth erotica!
The Ad in the newspaper read:
“Test Subjects Wanted - For Medical Research, reimbursement dependant on study selected for you and time taken to complete. Please bring ad to 6969 Forandring Street.”

"Hey Jack, come over here, and look at this article."

"One sec John, I just have to finish this e-mail... ok."

"Look at this ad. We could make some good money off of this!"

Jack looked at the ad his friend was holding in his hand, and then rolled his eyes.

"John, I'm sure we have to be at least 18 to participate, and we're only sophomores."

"Awww, c'mon Jack! There isn't anything about an age requirement on this paper. Plus, I'm sure they aren't going to turn us down; they probably need as many test subjects as they can get."

"Why don't you just get a job?"

"'Cause this is a lot easier, and we'll probably get just as much money as we would working at a McDonald's all week."

"Well... ok. I guess..."

John smiled, and patted his friend on the back. "Dude, you're not going to regret this!"

John's little brother Ben overheard the two guys talking in John's bedroom.

"Hey guys! Where are you going? Can I come!?"

John made his answer obvious when he slammed the door in Ben's face.

"All right Jack, I bet the lab's open now. Let's go!"

John was an average height for his age, about 5'7". He had short blonde hair and blue eyes. Jack was actually one of the tallest kids in the sophomore class. He was about 6'2". He had dark black hair that was a little longer, kind of like a surfer dudes, and brown eyes. Both boys were pretty skinny, but with some work, they'd be pretty good-looking when they got older.

Seeing as the two guys couldn't drive yet, they had to walk down to lab. Luckily, it was only about 2 miles away. When they approached the building, they were surprised to see that a lot of other teenage guys were there.

"Hmm, this must have been pretty well advertised," John, thought to himself.

The receptionist, who also happened to be male, had the two guys sit down in the waiting room. They recognized a lot of guys from their school. Suddenly, a man in a white lab coat opened the door. "Next up, we'll have John Jacobson and Dean Smith please."

Jack immediately got up. "Um, is it ok if I go with John, sir?"

Jack didn't like the idea of going into a strange room with some other guy that he might not know.  The man in the coat replied "Don't worry, you'll have your turn. You'll be able to see your friend in a little bit. I believe you're going after him anyway."

The man then looked at Dean, who was a sophomore at the boys' school, and John. "Are you ready gentlemen?"

Dean and John stood up. John looked back and Jack, noticing that Jack seemed a little nervous. "Hey, don't sweat it man. I'll see ya in a few..."

John and Dean then proceeded to the door, and the man closed it behind them. Jack stared at the clock. About 8 minutes passed, and another man in a white coat opened the door. "Jack Anderson and Paul Stevens please."

Paul, who was 16, had been sitting in the seat across from Jack in the waiting room. He was also pretty tall, almost the exact same height as Jack was. His hair was a short light brown and his eyes were blue. Paul and Jack had said "Hey" to each other a few times in the school hallways, but other than that, they didn't know each other.

Jack and Paul got up and headed for the doorway. The man in the lab coat closed the door, and the two guys found themselves in a long white hallway, with lots of doors. The man led them almost to the very end of the hall, and opened door number 75. The boys walked into a small room, which was also white.
The man stared at the guys for a few seconds from head to toe, as if he were examining every little detail.

"Yes... this should be very interesting," he said to himself quietly.

Jack and Paul looked at each other, confused at what was so interesting about themselves.

"Gentlemen, I'll have to ask you to remove your clothes."

Again, the two guys looked at each other. From the expressions on their faces, it was obvious that they didn't want to undress.

"Is there something wrong gentlemen?"

"Well, uh..." Jack replied. "It's just, um-"

"Oh I see!" interrupted the man. "You're nervous about being naked in front of each other. Well there are two bathrobes hanging on that rack over there that should fit you nicely. You can wear those after you take your normal clothes off... at least until someone comes back to do some... tests on you." The man chuckled at his remark. The guys still didn't want to take their clothes off, but they didn't want to risk making this weird guy upset either. The man started up again, "Someone should be with you in a little while. Good day." He walked out of the room with a smile and slammed the door shut.

"So," said Paul. "I guess we'd better do what the guy says."

"Yeah," Jack replied hesitantly, "I guess so."

The two guys undressed, starting off with their shirts, then the pant areas. Paul was now in his boxers, Jack in his boxer-briefs. Paul turned his head away as Jack pulled down his underwear, and vice versa.
After they had their bathrobes on, they sat down on the counter, but didn't say much to each other. In fact, they said nothing at all. They just waited, anxiously. This continued for a couple of minutes, and then Jack was starting to get antsy.

"I wonder what's going on with John," he thought to himself.
"Good afternoon," said the doctor. "I see you're ready for the experiment to begin. Now, I'm going to give you a shot of a new antibiotic. Don't worry it shouldn't hurt you. We just want to monitor the side effects. These effects are varied, but not fatal. If you begin to feel uncomfortable, tell me and I will give you a counteragent. Shall we begin?"

Jack and Paul looked at each other nervously. They nodded.
"Very good." The doctor produced a syringe and injected a little into each guy's neck.
"Now just relax. It should take a few minutes to have any effect. I have to attend to other test subjects. Just wait and I will send the nurse in a few minutes." He left the room.  Twenty minutes had passed and Jack and Paul were still silent. Jack felt his stomach tightening, almost like he was apprehensive about something. He looked at Paul, who seemed to be going through the same thing. His ears itched for some reason. Jack looked at Paul and saw something he hadn't noticed before.

He said... "What?!?" Paul exclaimed. "Yeah, you look... old... er, well, bigger..."
"What are you... uh- uh... my-" Paul stuttered, "your voice! It’s changing! Your turning into-" Jack exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Paul snapped back, his voice now noticeably deeper "I feel so... odd, my shirt..." Paul looked down at himself, moving one hand across his stomach and the other across his face. Paul could feel it; his jaw line was more defined, his chin stuck out farther, his stomach felt hard, yet his pants smaller, even his shirt was becoming tight on him.

"Shit - it’s happening to you too! Look at yourself!" Paul roared. "Huh??? ...What-? My-- my... voice!" Jack stammered, "It’s changing! ...Fuck! What the hell is happening to you Paul?!?"
"calm down, lets not get hysterical now..." Paul's said in a voice still deeper.

"My shirt feels so tight, am I growing? What the hell!" Jack exclaimed again. "Dude, calm down, there has to be an explanation for this, maybe I'm hallucinating or something. -God, my shirt feels so small on me all of a sudden!" "YOU’RE HALLUCINATING?!? Hell! It’s happening to me too! So unless we are both having the same damn hallucination... Oh my god, you’re fucking growing!"

"What do you mean?" Paul replied, trying to restrain himself. Paul could feel a strange sensation all across his body but he had been trying to ignore it before.

"Your chest, your shoulders, your arms, there getting bigger, I can see it! There bigger than they were before, I just know it!"

Paul examined himself more closely. Indeed he did look alot larger than normal, but maybe he was still seeing things. His chest, he could see it, those pecs of his were pushing on the fabric of his white shirt, tightening the shirt all across his upper body. But that wasn’t the only thing that was causing his shirt to tighten though. Paul lifted up his right arm to see just what was causing the fabric to strain so much. He got his answer right away. His biceps had, somehow, grown a tremendous amount in such a short time frame, not only that, but he could see it, practically watch his arms grow, gaining size and strength. The sleeves of his shirt were now tightly hugging both of his arms, the biceps still inflating with more and more size. His forearms were thick, but also, oddly enough, had grown hairy, rather hairy. At that moment Paul was mindlessly scratching his stomach only to realize that his midsection was not only exposed but growing thick hair all over it.
A treasure trail was quickly thickening and sprouting on his stomach spreading up towards his chest, all the while it was leaving Paul itching after it. Paul Started to scratch his now muscular chest, the hair rapidly spreading across his growing pecs and up, out of the top of his white shirt, showing off growing hairs at the bottom of his neck. Quickly a five o' clock shadow grew across Paul’s face and down his neck, leaving his already angular masculine face with an even more macho appearance.

Meanwhile Jack was in both shock and awe at the transformation of Paul, actually he was a little bit aroused by it too, but what Jack didn’t realize was that the same thing was happening to him, and that strange, yet faint, sensation was quickly spreading across Jack's body...

He noticed his shirt got tight REAL quick as if trying to catch up with Paul's body.... his chest grew as if his pecs were trying to push their way out from the white T-shirt. That was now just a thin layer of fabric. As his shoulders broaden VERY, VERY nicely, Jack noticed he was getting a goatee and that his once scrawny arms were now massive with rock hard mounds of muscle. His biceps were getting so muscular that the thin layer of fabric.... once known as his shirt was now ripping almost to shreds. But the changes didn't stop there... They continued downward, his stomach now changing to a four pack.... to a six-pack… to an impressive 8-pack of rippling muscle that now caused his shirt to stretch to its maximum, shred and then fall to the ground also reveling a treasure trail. Jack couldn't believe it.... as he looked at Paul.... he noticed that there was a strange feeling coming from his boxers.

His legs had now started to become longer, leaner muscle.... His thighs alone were 10 times there original size, causing his boxers to start to ride up his thighs. As if to make room.... Jack was a little curious to see what else would happen. Jack then noticed that his less then average size member was starting to become something more. First it started out as there was a bulge forming in his boxers. Now that bulge was getting bigger...MUCH bigger...as Jack looked in the mirror to see what was happening, he was starting to get aroused. Jack's member fully erect in matter of minutes...

He re-arranged his "shrinking" boxers as if he didn't want Paul to see his Johnson at full salute. But suddenly it was like his member didn't want to hide, because it still wasn't done growing. As Jack stood there at full erection. The top of his growing member's head was now beginning to peak thru the waistband as it just kept going up ward against his muscular HOT rippling washboard abs. Jack started to caress his newfound member slowly in curiosity, as he was making his way downward his enlarging shaft, he noticed that his sack was now the size of two sport softballs. This made Jack even more aroused as if that was possible at this moment, he had never seen his cock like this before. His once less then average sized member was now a massive masculine COCK. It still wasn't done; it started out as 4 incher, then 7 incher...now it was an extremely impressive 15 incher, which was now starting to fill out with almost infinite girth. His now unbelievably massive package was no longer being kept in Jack's boxer.... or at least what was left of them.

At this time Jack was no longer worried if Paul would see his junk...hell why would he, because what was left of his shredded boxers, Jack just ripped off the rest with one of his large manly hands. Now that the 2 boys were...I mean men were done changing...they both stood looking at each other with mixed emotions.

"Paul what happened to us, I mean how..." as Jack was interrupted by Paul's now deeper sexier voice. "What the hell happened to you, I mean look at you!" said Paul as he was trying to look at his own changes at the same time.

They were both confused at how this happened, extremely shocked at the end result though and there new lust for each other.... As Paul kept looking at his new muscular body and impressive package, he couldn't stop looking at Jack's NEW massively-god like body with cock to match. Paul started to feel a little strange, not because for the chemical, but by the fact of Jack.

"What is suppost to happen now to us" said the 2 men to each other. Then Jack said with his deep, sexy, booming new voice..."Well since we have no where to go, and both look the way we do..." 

Paul had to keep himself from drooling as his eyes lagged, seeing Jack’s hard 8 pack and pecs, hairless aside from a goatee, a few strands around his nipples and navel. Paul suddenly pounces on top of Jack, both ending up on top of the table.  Struggling to pin each other, causing the table to give out from underneath their massively muscular bodies. Paul finally ended up on top, his hands holding Jack’s broad shoulders down. Their eyes met, seeing the lust in each other. Paul shot down, kissing Jack’s stubbled neck, and then quickly backing away to see a reaction. Jack picked his head up off the floor bringing his supple lips to Paul’s. Paul took this as a good sign, kissing back, pushing his tongue against Jack’s.

“Mmm, you kiss good.” Paul said as he sat on Jack licking his lips.

“Thanks, it was my first actually.” Jack replied his cock now harder, his heart rate skyrocketing endorphins starting to release into his body.

“Oh, really?” Paul said as he started kissing Jack’s bulging chest. “Oooo, fuzzy!” he said leaning over and kissing his neck, slowly moving down as he made his way to Jack’s hard nipples, Paul licked at his hairy nipple before sucking on it. Jack beginning to groan…

Paul continued down Jack’s ripped stomach, licking his navel as his hands worked their way down towards Jack’s treasure trail. As Paul’s feet were rubbing up against Jacks calves, then thighs…. Jack noticed while smiling, as he looked at the bulging outline inside Paul’s boxers that were now paper-thin.

“I bet this will be the first time anyone had played with this too.” Paul said as his strong hand clutched the fully aroused member.
“Mmm, a nice uncut piece of meat.” Paul said as he wrapped his hand around the hard cock, slowly pulling the skin back as he lowered his head, licking at the wet tip with precum.

As Paul started to bob up and down on Jack’s long, massively hard cock, his balls expanded slightly. Jack moaned in pleasure, his eyes almost rolling back into his head; Jack reached his hand over, running his fingers through Paul’s hair as he massaged Paul’s dick too.

Jack and Paul both grunted and moaned as they came closer to orgasm, as Paul’s long dick twisted slightly. His hips started to thrust upward uncontrollably as his balls began to pull against his body. He groaned as Paul moved up and down faster, his mind almost over come with ecstasy as he began to shoot into Paul’s mouth, who sucked every last drop down.

Paul quickly stood and let Jack’s massive hand rip off his boxers, well what was left of them, his cut 11-inch hard-on at full attention. On his knees now Jack pushed his supple lips forward sucking in the full length, Paul gasping as the warm mouth enveloped it.

Paul looked down and smiled it was taking all he could muster not to explode. “Oh Shit!” he said grabbing the back of Jack’s head, his hips thrusting as his headshot toward the ceiling. Both were now in complete ecstasy as they had now orgasmed, like never before…their bodies glistening from the sweat on their bodies.

“FUCK!” Paul yelled as he finally let go, Jack grunting as he continued to suck away.

Drained, Paul slowly collapsed, his softening cock slipping out of Jack’s mouth as he fell to the floor, pulling Paul down with him, wrapping his arms around Jack, his cock pushed against his ass as they both caught their breath and slipped off to sleep.

Paul slowly woke, his eyes adjusting to the fluorescent lights in the room, his hard morning wood nestled against Jack’s hairy ass. He smiled in his sleepy haze, reaching down to adjust his member. Sitting up he turned Ryan over, as he started to wake.  As Jack lied there still a little drowsy… they both looked at each other with huge smirks on their faces. Remembering what their night of pure ecstasy involved…

"Hey you said that was your first time?” said Paul to Jack.

“Um…ya” replied Jack sounding kind of nervous “why do you ask?”

“Because you were amazing, you could have fooled me…” said Paul with excitement

“Really?” replied Jack sounding a little shocked but still impressed

“Hell ya, you were unbelievable, that was amazing I’ve never orgasmed like that before!” stated Paul

Jack began to blush, “I never imagined my first time being that…that HOT”
© Copyright 2008 Creatureofthenite (imyourqueen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393697-The-Want-Ads