*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393988-The-end-of-the-Ego
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Family · #1393988
How the Ego is created in children and ways to stop that.
Were born with a normal soul of ten feelings.

The Ego is forbidding nine of those feelings from keeping the most-intelligent feeling as the sovereign king of our feelings.

A feeling is like a cloud of energy with a color. The color of the feeling is the unique way it vibrates -- with more or less power and precision than other feelings.

The aim of action is to act in such a way that our action traps one of those energy clouds that we then automatically store in our soul of ten feelings. For example if I act with a specific ratio of power and precision then i will trap a feeling that has the same ratio and virates the same way.

This soul can have many more than ten feelings. It is an invisible ball of light centered about the head of any person.



In a normal scenario, we would get married at about four years of age and have nice sex without lust and violence until at about 21 years of age, we would become fully aware of our soul of ten feelings, and would come-of-age at that moment.

But what happens at present is that people have violent sex lives that they know are unsuitable for children. In fact their whole marriages are to violent and unsuitable for children.
Because parents live in a highly excited state, it never occurs to them that one of their duties as a parent is to find a spouse for their child. So they don't.
This negligence creates the ego in the children. (Simplified explanation.)

So the solution is quite simply to live more contolled and less exciting lives and to find spouses for children -- hey presto the 'age of reason' has finally arrived.
That means instead of excitement, we seek interesting lives.

The birth of the ego happens at puberty, which is anywhere from 8 to 18 years of age.

The ego is a set of about four intense emotions that are related and distinguished only by how much power is in each emotion.
The Id is the core of the ego or inner ego, and is the most powerful and intense emotion of all.

In total there are six possible Id's. One for self one for sex, one for work&sex and then three negatives that mirror these positives.

Thus you can see the ego and its manifestations are diverse and quite complex, but you should keep in mind the solutions are simple.
There are even some people who have a sexual Id surrounded by an outer ego of work or self. And others with a work Id and a sexual outer core.

Not finding spouses for children sexual frustrates them and they also hear sex is extremely exciting (when that's just a damn lie) and so they build up too-high expectations for their first sexual encounters.
So the Ego is created because of these high and severe strains on their emotional and mental constitution.

Creating the Ego is a 'carrot and stick' method: starve then tempt, starve then tempt, over and over again until their feelings are unnaturally intense and perverted.
(Try this on dogs for example, if you don't believe it.)

Puberty is not a natural event; and the hormonal changes are not the cause of the teens changing behaviour -- that's rubbish! Its an energy that causes a physical change like a hormonal change and not the other way around.
I think the concept of puberty is a convenient scape-goat to avoid the truth that we have engineered the child's puberty by the way we reared them.
And note that menstuation is engineered as well, and its not natural either.

We ought to be ashamed of ourselves, its sickening, the way we bring up children -- shame shame shame!

And since the solution is so easy, you have no excuses anymore.

Think of this: sex only becomes interesting when we need great skill to avoid ejaculation and orgasm. But sex is really quite uninteresting and lame when all we do is pound each other until orgasm.
In reality, those who wish to orgasm are those who wish to be overwhelmed by so much pain their forced to lose control.
Thus these masochists are like the captain of a ship who sets his course to an iceberg where he knows the ship will sink and all will be killed.
In other words, orgasmic sex is like a prayer, and your praying for pain to come into your life. Keep trying and it does cvome into your life, in the form of old age and death -- congratulations you made it!

Thus the gate to life is small and requires a high skillful precision to find it and to travel on its narrow road to freedom.

Anyway, people, sex is much more complicated than it is in your silly simplistic dreams. For a couple are either trying to close the door or to open the vaginal door, and its critical to realize which it is your trying to do in your marital sex life.

The gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to life and the gate is braod and the highway is wide that leads to destruction (old age) and many are they who are finding it.

Look at that ridiculous gate in Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman, don't be sucked in.

The writing is on the wall:

Beware of the bearers of false presents and broken promises.

Much pain, but there is still time.

Believe there is [still some] good out there.

We oppose deceit! The conduit is closing. A bell sounds.

Quote from an alien message in 'Crop Circles signs wonders and mysteries' by Steve Alexander 2007.

'They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves, behind one tree in the middle, eating swine's flesh and the abomination and the mouse, shall be consummed together says the Lord.'



© Copyright 2008 precision (ellisraymond43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393988-The-end-of-the-Ego