*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394079-Love-Long-Lostor-is-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1394079
The end of their friendship...or at least they thought
I stared at the computer screen in disbelief. I couldn't believe that Frank would write such things. I always thought he was such a nice guy, even if I did break his heart. I mean, I didn't mean to hurt him, even he should know that. But there I was, sitting at my computer desk, reading the e-mail sent by my ex-boyfriend had sent basically saying "You're a bitch! Go to hell!" Though this is what he really said.

"Hey.

YOU WILL BE HAPPY. I AM NOT MYSPACE ANYMORE. YA AND KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THIS IT WILL NOT WORK BETWEEN US. I took a quiz from Eliza and I am still Fiyero.
AND BY THE WAY MISS 18 OR IS THAT YOUR WRONG AGE. U CAN LOOK FOR ANOTHER GUY TO BE YOUR FIYERO. but I am still the first Fiyero. SO NAME HIM FIYERO LUCKY NUMBER 2. u know this might nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnever change and I dont think u still want to be friends now right? Because there has to be a BIG change in order to not become ENEMIES.
So Adios My ENEMY ELPHABA."

I felt like shit. This fighting had been going on for months, sort of. After we broke up, I kind of tried to keep my distance, but the more I tried to get away, the closer he tried to get. I'll admit I was the one to snap first, and after that we just kept at it. A little later, though, I tried to calm down and see his point of view. But he just kept pushing it. And this wasn't the first time I had gotten a message like this from him. Sure, they weren't as bad, but they still kinda hurt. At first I just tried to bit my tongue and tell myself "He'll get over it," but finally here I was, and I knew if I didn't say anything he would just keep doing it. I let my evil side take over and typed my harsh words.

"Well You can burn in hell for all I care! I am sick of putting up with all of you bullshit!!! The only one making this so hard for us is you because you can't get it through your head that it's over!!!! So stop stalking me, stop calling, stop messaging me, stop making any contact with me whatsoever, and stop trying to follow me around!!! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND IF I HAVE TO, I WILL KICK YOUR SORRY PATHETIC ASS!!!!!! and for your information, I'm not the one who needs a girlfriend to keep me happy!!! THAT'S YOUR SICK ASS PROBLEM!!!! so stop e-mailing me these harrassing e-mails thinking they are scaring me and making me feel bad for you, because the only affect they are having on me is getting me annoyed and realizing what a pathetic JACKASS YOU ARE!!!!

So adios, JACKASS

el burrito sabe mas que tu

big time

and PS. don't bother replying to me, because it will just end up as an e-mail in the trash. "

When I finally pressed that sent button, I felt sort of proud. In my eyes it was a situation where I was being harrassed and finally took charge. But a couple minutes later I felt the guilt inside of me reach out and pull me into it's dark corners. I slammed my head down against the desk and nearly screamed. What had I done?
© Copyright 2008 broadwaygonnabe (broadwaygonabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394079-Love-Long-Lostor-is-it