*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394106-In-Da-Club
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Crime/Gangster · #1394106
This is a chapter in a book I am slowly composing, enjoy!
                                                  In Da’ Club!



         The line at Club Excite extends for a full five city blocks in Metro City’s party district.  The sound of loud music bumping and chatter emanates the whole block as the neon blue lights of the club flicker in the darkness.  Though Nadia isn’t interested in standing in a line for ages… and why would she?  She simply bypasses the line, glancing over at all the girls in clothes that don’t leave much to the imagination and guys dressed like ballers.  “Hey Bruce” she says to the lumbering hulk of a bouncer as he lets her though the clubs elegant purple velvet doors.  Just as Bruce turns to let her though, a couple guys who have been previously rejected try to rush in.  Bruce, not about to have that happen, does a spinning backfist.  Landing his fist square in the center of one of the men’s nose and clothes lining the other who lands on his back.  Nadia slips into the club as Bruce simply says “what the fuck?” sending them on their way.
         As Nadia steps inside she is immediately checked out by all the guys hanging around the entrance.  Like ravenous lions they stair at her in her black leather and crimson corset top that barely hold her breasts from popping out.  Also exposing her slim waist and cute belly button as you move down to her matching skirt which hugs her hips and ass ever so tight as it flows down to her knees.  From there down her beautiful legs extend down to her sexy crimson sandals.  As their glances then slide back up to her face where her lips have been accented with crimson lipstick and framed by shoulder length hair with a slight curl to it.  Her eyes are a beautiful green, with a aggressive flair about them.  She knows she’s the hottest girl in the club, and these losers don’t stand a chance.  She continues in onto the dance floor, stepping down one of her cute pedicured feet onto the dance floor as she looks about.
         The dance floor is made of glass with a blue radiance to it and a lightning effect much like that of a Tesla Coil jolting about underneath it for effect.  In the center of the floor there is a large oval shaped bar with two or three bar tenders rushing back and forth to accommodate the customers needs.  As her eyes continue to pass thought the crowd she decides to mix with the clubbers.  A nice looking man in a pair of G-Unit pants, a dress shirt, and du-rag catches her eye.  She slowly makes her way to where he is dancing hip hop style on the dance floor and begins to dance along side him.  He cues in on her movements as she leans with it, rocks with it and walks it out allover the dance floor.  Dancing with the man for a little while she then catches onto what she was looking for, breaking off the dancing.
         She calmly walks towards a man in a black dress shirt, slacks and parted hairdo she has spotted on the dance floor.  He’s dancing mid floor with a blonde tramp in hot pants and a halter top that barely covers her large breasts.  As she starts to approach he notices her and begins to sneak a glance without his dance partner catching on.  Sleazing quite a few glances at Nadia’s voluptuous breasts and thighs before she reaches him.  The girl he was previously dancing with notices and walks off in disgust at him eyeing up another woman.  He then decides to aim in on seducing his new found prey.  Reaching one of his hands out in an attempt to place it on her hip and move up close to dance with her.
         Nadia immediately responds by grabbing his wrist and in a few swift motions takes him from standing to smashing down onto his face.  Still holding the man in an arm bar, his elbow against her knee, she proceeds to tell him that he is under arrest.  At which point her eye catches someone reaching for something in their coat about ten feet away from her.  She immediately reaches up her skirt to her inner thigh and produces a throwing dagger, flinging it across the room at him.  The dagger plunges into his chest as he drops to the floor, the pistol he was attempting to pull on her hits the glass floor just before he does.  She then reaches around to the inside of her other thigh where she keeps a pair of handcuffs.  Cuffing the scumbag she then brings him to his feet and reads him his rights before taking him out of the club.  The men who once googled here seeming to have been stricken with a sudden spat of respect after seeing her in action.
© Copyright 2008 Jason Blair (jasonblair0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394106-In-Da-Club