*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395004-Randomness
by Rooney
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1395004
i got very bored in school and wrote a bunch of random, stupid things.
The numbers are uglying my turtle wrap. The Toyota zombies go munchey munchey on fried dandruff fish kielbasa. I have lice so come wiggle with me. Something must be done about the muffin infestation odor corroding my skeleton eyes. Fly, little pancake! Fly! Make your rash-absorbing mommy proud! That’s definitely not what the toaster is for. Who ate my linoleum taco? THE FOOTPRINT KNOWS ALL!!!! Well, turn me inside out and call me Charley! Whoo! Traumatizing hair-curler related childhood experiences build character. Oh crap it’s stuck in the chimney and I’m not smelly anymore. You just lost your paper-cut privileges. Cheese is not loud. Chickens make you glow better.  Please give me back my chocolate intestines, I need them for the pigeon auction. Don’t lick the wallpaper. I expect all the mud to be polished when I return. Make this roadkill taste better its still too roachy. Quack. Where did you ever find such fine arms? Beware of the carpet. No parking in the ramen. Moo? That’s a pretty hat, I bet it’s delicious. Never trust my toenails with a shovel. Get that possum off the shelf and make sure the crackers are ok. Quickly, Harold! The computer needs more jelly! On a scale of 1 - 10 with the color pink being the highest. Wood. Stop sign. Cactus. Fart. Huh?
© Copyright 2008 Rooney (rooney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395004-Randomness