*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395042-The-Bonnie-Parker-Diaries
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #1395042
The fictional diary of one of the most infamous women in American crime.
July 27th, 1933
Dear Diary,
We barely survived the shootout in Iowa. Blanche and Buck were captured. We do not know if they are still alive or not. As for Clyde, W.D., and I, we are the walking dead. I have been shot in the stomach, flesh wounds, but they hurt like hell. Clyde, my poor baby, was hit in the leg, shoulder and head. W.D. is a little better off, having just some buckshot in his face and chest. We are covered in blood, wet and cold. I am so hungry that I really believe I am going to die. We just steal a car, drive it to death, then W.D. steals another. I think we may be headed to California, but who knows. I wish I had some Amytal pills to take for the pain. We can't go into stores or anything now. Clyde is so afraid of someone ratting us out. I know he feel bad leaving Buck like he did. He has even cried about it, saying he promised his mama to take Buck home if he was hurt, and now he was more then likely dead without Mother Barrow getting to see him. It makes me think what if that had been Billie or Buster, my own sister and brother. I would I feel if they had been shot and killed? What hell have we brought upon those we love?
© Copyright 2008 T.J. Long (buddkatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395042-The-Bonnie-Parker-Diaries