*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395396-So-Perfect
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1395396
This is a diary of Tina Hill, an avarage 17 year old woman trying to make it through life.
Mar 1st

You know sometimes life is so hard, my best friend Lilia told me, "Tina, stop letting things get to you so much" and I try, I really do, but it's hard. I have school work I need to get done, my mom is always down my back about everything. Anyways what happened today was nothing really special, I am trying to talk to Aaron who I really like a lot, but I think he might only see me as just a friend, which sucks big time, I only wish I could get his attention though, I am always thinking about him. Oh well, we'll see what happens next time, because tomorrow I am planning on telling him that I like him.

Tina aka Tete

Mar 2nd

I just couldn't do it, I so wish that I wasn't shy! Matter of fact, if that's the one thing that I could change about myself, that would be it, not being shy at all. Oh and let me tell you, me and my mom got into it yesterday, tell me why she was yelling at me about my grades, I'm sorry but I do not care about school like that, especially not Goodwill High, I told my mother that her and my teachers need to stop being down my back all the time. I'm 17 years old and I would think that I am allowed to have my own freedom and make my own desicions, but was not trying to hear that. She grounded me, but like that will ever work, she do not know who she is messing with.

Tina aka Tete

Mar 3rd

Did you know my mom was yelling at me for going out, she talking about I am grounded. I told her that I am not having my freedom taken away by her. She said if I try disobey her again that she has something in store for me, yeah whatever, I do not obey nobody, especially if I feel that I did not do anything wrong. So I am still going out to the movies tomorrow after school regardless. I need to get away from here anyways.

Tina aka Tete

Mar 5th

I so hate it when everyone wants to worry about me all the time. Tell me why my mom was drilling my ears yesterday talking about that I need to do something with my life, hell I'm doing too much as is right now. oh and my mom found out that I went to the movies the day before (I went with my best friend Ashely, but I didn't tell her what was going on between me and my mom.) Anyways my mom told me that since I want to be a grown ass woman, she was going to treat me like one. She said that once I turn 18 in the next three months, I am going to have to do one of two things, she said either I continue my education once I get out of high school in three months, meaning I am going to have to start working now so I'll have a college ready to go to when I graduate, or I will have to get a full time job and help take care of some bills in the house, I told her whatever, and she said she is not joking anymore, if I continue to disobey and disrespect her she said she will kick me out.But you know what I am not thinking to much of it, she can't do that anyways.

Mar 10th
Okay, I did some research and I asked around, and it is true my mom can officially kick me out when I turn 18, but I doubt that my mom will ever pull something like that off. But if my mom wants to kick me out it's whatever to me. Anyways, I talked to Aaron today and we finally exchange numbers we talked, come to find out we have a lot in common he thinks on the same lines that I do. I hope that we do end up getting together soon, but so many girls are already after him.

Tina aka Tete
© Copyright 2008 creativemind (missrita04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395396-So-Perfect