*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395428-CLEAN-HANDS
by CAPS
Rated: ASR · Other · Emotional · #1395428
This just came out one night.


As the last drops of water fall from the palms, clouded with all that has previously been a stain, the conscientiousness is lifted from the shoulders. All pain has been healed; scars have formed where once bottomless lacerations lived. Posture restored from the deformed, crippled, and distorted pose it once struggled to hold. Shattered bones mend and increase their strength, ready to take on another conquest. Flesh hardened from the barbs of domination relentlessly shredding each pore. The internal organs can now function, no longer straining to complete triple the labor. Muscles are granted their well deserved break, carrying the excruciating load is now a thing of the past. The weight of the world has been returned to the rightful owner.

With all this renewed vigor, chance is now limitless. It almost hurts to be pain free again, the ache was almost comfortable. A sound body never felt so great. Reflexes are quicker, movements more nimble, and touch is now a sensation rather than a consist numbness. Independence and freedom are not just words; they have become an achieved purpose.
© Copyright 2008 CAPS (caps0ne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395428-CLEAN-HANDS