*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395440-Reunion
by Lacie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1395440
Its been a long time...
“Oh please Remy…lets not get dramatic. Too much of that going on around this place right now.“  She leaned against the door, dark gems glistening with amusement as she listened to his tales of woe.  “Its not like I totally forgot you!” gazing down, inspecting her nails, noting that she must make an appointment to have them redone as soon as possible.  She lifts her eyes to his furious ones once more…”anything more you have to say?”

Remy’s gaze held hers for a long moment, then flicked away, “What the fuck did you do to your hair?”

Mariah lazily lifted her hands up, running fingers through the shortened auburn curls, her eyes flashing a warning, before dropping demurely.  “Its my hair”, she smoothly retorted, “besides, its easier to wash…” . Taking a sneak peek upwards, she noticed the terse set of his jaw, eliciting a warm flush of passion to spill into her belly.  Mariah so loved taunting him, pushing him to the absolute limit of his patience, of which, she knew Remy had none.

“I was referring to the color, although the length doesn’t sit well with me either.  I prefer silken blonde strands that slip easily through my fingers.  The look is hardly flattering for a lil one such as you.” His voice became blunt, devoid of pleasantry. 

She raised an eyebrow..”So what is it to you anyway? I’m not a lil one anymore…that’s over…and I’m especially not your lil one. I would hazard a guess this conversation is over.  Have a pleasant evening, my Lord..” Swinging away from the door and stepping through it, a naturally seductive swing to her hips, knowing he was watching and fuming made her heart skip erratically within her chest. 

Remy was on top of her before she’d moved three strides, the weight of his body propelling her backward until she came to rest with a soft thud against the wall, enjoying the soft grunt that leaves her lips as the breath is taken from her lungs. “Where the hell do you think you are going? I didn’t excuse you now, did I?”, his voice deceptively mild, whispering against the small of her ear.  His body pressed intimately against her own, that he felt the trembling of her slight frame.

“You can’t keep me from leaving.” It gave her pleasure to know that her words would irk him.

“Maybe I can,” his voice mild, heated breath tickling her ear, moving down her jaw line and over her lips.  “You really don’t want to leave….do you?”

“Maybe I do.”

“And maybe I want to fuck you right where you are standing.”

‘You won’t!”

His eyebrows rose. “I can fuck you anywhere I want.”

“Not if I don’t want to.”

“But you always do. Like…now”, he whispered, his gaze dropping to her nipples, rising against the flimsy silk of her gown. “Tell me you don’t want to feel me inside you.”

His words insinuated themselves into her senses like small heated explosions, trembling up her spine and down her arms and deep inside her as though they were gently probing fingers. “I don’t, “she whispered, clenching her fists against the flaring sensations.

“That’s exactly what you said the last time, “he murmured, eyes half-lidded, impudent.

“But, this isn’t the place nor the time to engage in such elicit activities my Lord.”  She had no intention of making love to him in so public a place, no matter what the heated stirrings of her body. “So let me go, “she added when it felt as if his body had taken a space of a breath between them.

“You are not going anywhere. Let’s see how easy we can make this, “ he whispered, face inches from hers, forearms flat on the wall framing her head as he leaned into her. “You know how well we fit.” His smile was flinty, his body pressing into her unyieldingly.

“Don’t you dare!”

His gaze drifting over her face was rather impersonal. “It’s not that difficult to get you wet…wanting…hot for me, “ he said, pushing her gown aside with a swift, impatient gesture, baring her to the waist. “Since you are so passionate—as always,” he murmured. “Are you panting for me darling, or just…any…cock?” he insolently queried, brushing a lazy fingertip over her parted lips.

Jerking her head aside, she breathlessly said, “I’m not panting!” contradicting the scandalous quickening of her body.

Remy began tugging on the zipper of his slacks, inserting his knee between her tightly clasped thighs, forcing them apart. As he moved between her spread legs, she could feel him hard against her belly, his rigid length triggering a thousand memories of pleasure. Like quicksilver, an answering heat flared inside her treacherous body, so addicted to his touch. “Nooo Remy, “ she softly protested, attempting to deny her volatile passions, trying to ignore his erection hard and warm against her flesh.  He slid the simple straps of her gown down her shoulders, freeing her breasts, his fingertips gentle on her skin, so familiar.

“Your nipples are hard darling,” he murmured, stroking the swollen pink tips with delicious delicacy, glancing up at her with a fleeting look. “Does this mean you want me?” he gently added, capturing the taut crests between his thumb and forefingers, squeezing gently, forcing a small, perfidious moan from her lips. Her body was eager, aroused…even if she didn’t care to admit it to him. “This won’t take long…” he whispered against her ear.

“Pleaseee..nooo…Remyyyy, “ she pleaded, trying to pull away, his fingers tightening on her nipples, spiking pleasure downward into the pulsing core of her body.

“Yessss…here, “ he whispered, feeling her tremble. “Now,” he lushly promised, releasing her breasts, grasping her firmly around her waist with one hand, his other sliding between her legs, fingers slipping inside her. Hearing her cry, filled with desire…as he touched her to the quick.  She was shamelessly wet, sleek and lubricated and so ready for sex he felt his erection swell powerfully in response.  “You need someone to make love to you, “ he whispered, his fingers stroking, knowing just how to touch her, what she liked, where and how deep. “I can help you…I am always here to help you, “ he softly whispered, his expertise masterful, his timing impeccable, her body opened for him, giving him just what he wanted.

Skillful, adroit, he devoted himself to her pleasure, stroking, massaging, his long tapered fingers buried deep in her incited flesh, teasing her, tempting her…leaving her breathless with need, nearly orgasmic.

He abruptly withdrew his fingers.

Shuddering at the sudden deprivation, her eyes lifted to his…his hand hovering against her lips. The fragrance of desire was unmistakable. “There is no point in waiting now…is there?” he impudently murmured, trailing his damp fingers across her mouth.

Furious with him, his arrogance…the manipulation of her body…”Go fuck yourself” she swore.

“I’m not sure that’s physically possible darling,” grinning, “but I know what is.” Placing his large hands around her waist, he lifted her slightly for better access, bent his knees, shifting his weight upwards and without further preliminaries, entered her.

Her sigh was sanction. He knew the sound. “You need this don’t you,” he softly murmured, feeling her sleek warmth yield, her breath a light panting rhythm in his ear. “Tell me how you like to feel my cock in you,” he murmured again, thrusting upward until he was sunk deep inside her. “Like this…or do you want me to stop? Just tell me. If you don’t want to cum, “ he went on in a velvety hush, withdrawing slowly as he spoke, “I’ll understand…”

She wished him in hell, but half feverish with desire, she could no more have him stop then she could cease breathing.

“What do you want to do darling?” he whispered, poised at the extremity of his withdrawal stroke, wickedly perceptive and waiting.

A small panic suffused her senses, her body throbbed, frantic for release. “Please, Remy,” she entreated and then mortified, she dropped her gaze.

“Please?” He feigned incomprehension, wanting more.

Her lashes fluttered up for only the briefest moment. “Stay in me.” Her voice so soft he had to bend low to hear.

Lifting her chin lightly with a fingertip, he forced her to look at him.  “How far inside?”

Her dark gems held his for a shuddering moment. “To infinity,” she whispered.

A wild rapacious jolt surged through his body at the possibility of such uncurbed possession. His fingers curled around her chin, his mouth came down on hers in a harsh, tempestuous urgency—for only a brief moment. Then his head lifted, his hand dropped away and flexing his thighs, he arched his back, driving upward, wanting to reach the farthest, absolute extremity. When he attained that inexorable limit, still rampant and unrestrained, he forced himself deeper still.

“Christ,” he murmured, lust raging in his blood, “sweet Christ…” She was tight as he held himself for a raw second against the very mouth of her womb, her smooth silken flesh according the most paradoxically caustic shock to this senses.  He remembered to breath, at which point a shaky kind of reality intruded and he slowly withdrew, the friction it caused exquisite.  Slipping hands gently under her ass, he found himself acutely aware of her skin on his palms, of her scent and warmth and pure sensuality, as if his perceptions were refined, honed to a rarer pitch. He re-entered her in a luxuriously slow ascent, taking his time, for himself…for her…for them—intent on regaining that intangible feverish rush.

Trembling against the wall, Mariah was dizzy with need, waiting for what he was waiting for, almost faint from the fierce, savage pleasure. Her arms locked around his neck, body clinging to his with abandon, her inadvertent whimpers a small sobbing rhythm of expectation.  Remy felt her engorged flesh flutter around him, knowing the illicit...the forbidden arouses her. “My little bitch in heat,” he murmured, the pressure of his hands on her bottom increasing, “I’ll keep you safe….I’ll keep…you!” he hotly breathed the words, bending to nibble on the ripe fullness of her bottom lip, “I’m going to fill you up baby, fill you up until you can’t hold anymore…fill you with such hot cream, it will run down your thighs, your legs…to puddle at your feet…and if you are very good, I’ll let you come. How would that be?” His erection coming to rest inside her with gratifying sublimity, his hands hard on her bottom, digging into her flesh.

“Yesssssssss…” she gasped, waves of pleasure already beginning to swell inside her.

“Do you think you can take it all….take all of what I have to offer?” he asked, penetrating more forcefully, raising her up on her toes.  She nodded, no longer able to articulate a simple response…feeling as if she was about to fall, deeply…over the edge…into oblivion.

“My ravenous little glutton…my whore..” he murmured, brushing a kiss over her mouth. “Next time we fuck, it will be in front of mirrors…I want to watch my cock disappear inside you, so when you feel it…you see it..”

Her release causing a high, breathless lingering cry that rippled across the room. echoing down the hallway to the corridor outside.  Her body spasms as his own climax comes a heartbeat later, inundating her with white hot rivulets of cream that spill over and run down her parted thighs. Their bodies suspended weightlessly, drenched in dissipation, falling at last into a trembling satiety.

Remy whispered hoarsely into her ear, “This is what you were made for Mariah, never forget it.” Withdrawing from her soaked recesses with a grunt, zipping his slacks with a twinkle in those dark fathomless eyes, “I’ll see you soon…I’m sure.” 

                                                                  Lacie~

© Copyright 2008 Lacie (lacie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395440-Reunion