*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396206-me-and-you-alone
by megz
Rated: 13+ · Other · Young Adult · #1396206
I feel so different in your presence, your confident playfull...
I feel so different in your presence, your confident playfulness dripped all over me. You played with me like a little boy would play... you twisted my emotions i sit here speachless...first you played with my hair. I looked at your body. Your innocence taken away by others, but sounding loud in my ears as does music further endured my need for you. Your weariness shows your dark eyes...your love, your experiences, your thoughts, carefully put away so no one will know the real you. I reached out to you, to enbrace you, to let you know i care more than anyone ever could. I touched your soft skin. Our bodies fit perfectly as we embraced, like two perfect puzzel pieces. If only i could once again kiss you passionatly, without hesitation. Without any of the thoughts of messed up relationships. our hearts both contain so much complexity, our pasts are both warped... but the noise of the silent summer molds our problems into one. It seems that to you it is all superficial, and it saddens me to know i love you from the deepest hole in my heart. You are so beautiful, innocent, and so perfect. Id love to play, frolic, and never grow up. Yet we've been drawn together by our lips craving for fulfillment longing to be held and loved... but do you even really feel more, do you really love me as deeply as i love you?...No you are just alittle boy, but i am almost just the same, so maybe you do love me. I crave your innocence. Your pillow lips still linger on my neck. You made me feel so giggly and good inside. Maybe we wont have to grow up. maybe this hope that you have given me through school, will alwayz last. I alwayz feel so happy, so passionate, so optimistic. How could you do that to me? what an incredible aura you give off. But maybe i interpret your flirtatious gestures as more than they are. But you kept me to yourself. Yes, you indicated your love for me, but there is that chance that you wish for something in your shallow waters. But whatever i think of your feelings maybe, you've allowed me to dream of love, but the fear of hurt lies in the background, as i no you aren't strong. Despite ur problems i love you and you have made me feel truely overwhelmed, truely full of wholeness.
© Copyright 2008 megz (megz_anderson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396206-me-and-you-alone