*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396239-My-Book-chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1396239
teenagers first love friends ffs
**Chapter One**

I wonder if he’s here she asked herself as she was walking down the hallway acknowledging her classmates. He can’t possibly be, he said he was moving. “Hi Rose what are you up to?” said Elizabeth interpreting Rose’s thoughts.
“Oh nothing much, what about you?”
“You know shopping with Marie and well hanging out with you like there is no tomorrow”
Whenever Elizabeth talked like this it made Rose remember all of the things the three had done. From hanging out at the Beach in their matching Bikinis; from going camping out and staying up late.
“I wish it was still summer,” said Rose while hooking arm and arm with Elizabeth.
“Rose it’s the first day of school don’t tell me that you are already thinking of summer.”
“I know, I know I am just not looking forward to the next 184 school days.”
Just then their friend Marie came skipping up to them laughing
“There are so many cute boys here this year” she said giggling.
“Wow Marie, you’re just starting to notice huh?” laughed Elizabeth.
Just then Rose saw him walk into room 405 science Mr. Lacoi. Man he is so cute she thought, with his dark brown shaggy hair, his green eyes and his perfectly shaped teeth. Man he is gorgeous she thought.
“Rose Earth to Rose Hello???” Elizabeth said shaking her.
“Sorry,” replied Rose “I am just well you know thinking.”
“Let me guess, your thinking about Andrew,” retorted Marie.
“How did ya guess?”
“Well let’s see, you haven’t said a word at all, you keep staring at his homeroom and you look like you just dropped head over heels.”
Rose wasn’t so good about hiding her emotions she wished she was better at it but she liked being open and honest with her friends.
“I got to go,” said Elizabeth “See ya’ll later.”
“Me to, “replied Marie looking down at her schedule,” Oh great I have Mrs. Laporea for Homeroom.”
Finally she was alone. Not that she doesn’t enjoy talking to her friends she just wanted some time to think.
Finally she looked down at her schedule and walked into her homeroom Room 405 Mr. Lacoi the same exact room as Andrew.
© Copyright 2008 ashton Cable (bubblepopers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396239-My-Book-chapter