*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396801-Fire
by Amrita
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1396801
Just something that I had to let out.
What is it about fire that just draws in the human soul? Watching fire just has something so basic about it that no one can seem to draw their eyes away from it. It' so defined yet so fluid. The thing about fire is that you can totaly grasp it's shape and every detail about it. But once you do it changes. Once you know it, it changes on you. Always the same but never the same. There is also something beautiful about fire that draws your eye to it. It seems to flow wherever it wants to go. Like it's free. Like nothing can alter it's path once it's choosen. The heat of the fire is inviting and warm at the same time. At times it almost seems like you could just reach out and touch it. But by the very nature of fire if you could touch it, it would move and be something totaly diffrent from the moment before. There is something that captivates your soul when you look into a fire. It's easy to get lost within its grace of movement. Feelings and thoughts that you dont normaly have seem to serface and take over your being. You can get lost in the soul of the fire. Somehow when you watch a fire you can watch the soul of the fire as the fire watches your soul. Sometimes, you want to surrender to that fire. Be free with it and have it engulf you in it's warm embrace. But when you do this the fire will always burn you. No matter how much you watch it before hand.
© Copyright 2008 Amrita (pjeff7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396801-Fire