*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397050-in-destinys-arms-chapter-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Laina
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1397050
Blaz and Lena get even closer
Saturday came quickly.
"Too quickly!" Lena thought, as she pulled her brush through her hair. She rummuged through her closet, throwing things behind her onto the bed.
"All these clothes, yet I have nothing to wear!!!!!" She exclaimed loudly.
Finally she found what she was looking for. She pulled the black spaghetti strap halter top over her head, and pulled on her mathcing black mini skirt. She ran to the bathroom and put on a little bit of lipstick and sprinkled blush across her cheeks. "Perfect!"
she walked slowly back into her room, where Lola was sitting on the edge of the bed grinning at her.
"Lena, you look perfect. Now stop your fussing! Blaze's jaw will drop when he sees that little number you've got on. Now come on, Rhysen will already be there, and so will Blaze!"
Lena let Lola drag her out the door as soon as she pulled on her black heels. Sure enough, the guys were there waiting.
"Hey Rhysen, Blaze." Lena murmured shyly.
"Wow, Skyler, sweet, you look beautiful!" Rhysen teased.
"Lena, you look, wow." Blaze whispered, in awe.
Lola got a hurt look on her face, and scowled at the guys.
"Hey, aren't I pretty enough to get glanced at???" She demanded, but then grinned, letting them know she wasn't really angry.
"Oh of course you are, Lola, my love. You look ravishing." Rhysen replied, laughing.
She batted her eyes at him, then hit him in the arm. Lena laughed at her friends.
"You know, if you two don't start dating one of these days, ill chew my own foot off!" She exclaimed.
"What, me, date him!!! Never!" Lola exclaimed.
"Yeah right." Lena snorted.

* * * * *

It was some time later that Blaze and Lena found themselves alone together, since Lola had wanted to go to find her mom a birthday present, and Rhysen had volunteered to go with her. As they walked down the hall way, Lena leaned over and kissed Blaze on the cheek, just as children do when they are little. She was quite surprised when, a moment later, Blaze leaned over and gave her the same type of little kiss. She looked up at him in surprise, and he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth this time, a gentle kiss, a kiss that he hoped told her how he felt about her. She just stood there for a moment, too shocked to do anything. Then she regained feeling, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him back. A moment later they heard, "Uh-hum. Are we interrupting something?"
As soon as they heard Lola, they pulled away like two kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
"Umm...Lola...did you find something for your mom?" Len a asked sheepishly, knowing her face was beet red.
"Yeah. I did."
© Copyright 2008 Laina (littledreamer1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397050-in-destinys-arms-chapter-5