*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397991-Ouran-High-School-Host-Club
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1397991
w/e this is demonics
Ouran High School Host Club

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love
Kizukeba itsudemo
Soba ni irukeredo
Honto wa kirai? suki?
Mousou nano?
Jibun no kimochi ga
Kuria ni mietara
Redhii demo hosuto demo
Kamawanaiyo
Suki ni natteku
Riyuu wa minna
Chigauyone kedo
Maybe Your My Love
Aitai ima
Yasashii kimi ni
Sakura kissu
Tokimeitara
Ranman koi shiyo
Mirai yori mo
Ima ga kanjin
Uruwashi haru no koi wa
Hanasaku otome no bigaku
Maybe Your My Love

“You Are A Host Starting Today”
“There are like four reading rooms but why is it noisy everywhere?” asked Haruhi. “I really don’t know.” I replied. ‘Mother in Heaven… ten years have passed since that day.’ We both thought at the same time. “Rich kids all seem like they’re just at school to play. “She said. “A music room not being used… I guess this would be the only place we can study quietly.” I said. We opened the door and suddenly were attacked by rose petals. We then heard 6 voices. “Welcome.” They said. We then saw 6 boys in the middle of the room. ‘But after opening this door, I found the Host Club instead.” We thought at the same time. “Ouran Private Academy is defined by one, prestigious families, and two, wealth. And prosperous people have much time on their hands. Therefore, this Ouran Host Club is about these handsome guys that have time giving hospitality to these lovely ladies who also have time and profit off of them. It’s an elegant game unique to this super-rich school." Said a blonde boy. Haruhi and I were leaning against the door on which we entered. “Ho-Ho-Host Club?” we said at the same time. “What? It’s a guy?” said two twins. “Hikaru and Kaoru, you two are in the same class as these guests, right?” asked the boy with glasses. “Yeah, but… This person doesn’t go along with others well, so we don’t really know him well.” They replied. “That’s quite rude, actually. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, special students.” Said glasses.
A blonde boy with purple eyes popped out of nowhere. “What?!, so there those exceptional special students, Fujioka Haruhi and Inuzuka Sora?” He said surprising me and Haruhi. “Why do you know… our names?” we said together. “Well, the way this school works makes it hard for commoners to get in. They say that it’s pretty hard to be accepted as a special student unless you are a studious bookworm.” Said glasses boy smartly. “Ahh… Why… thank you…” we said with our eyes twitching. Purple eyed blonde boy put his arms around us and said “Yes. In other words, you two are heroes, Fujioka-kun and Inuzuka-kun. Even if both of you are the number on students in they class, you are the poorest students in the whole school.” We both got anime exclamation points over our head and crab walked away.
He was surprised and followed us while saying. “Others might marginalize you as a lowly civilian.” We said together.” No, we’re not as bad as you make us sound…” we crab walked back to the door. “Come on, why not?” he asked us. “All hail poverty! Welcome to our elegant world, pauper!” he continued. We started for the door. “Please excuse us now.” I said for the both of us. A small boy grabbed our arms and dragged us back. “Ne, Haru-chan! Sora-chan! Haru-chan Sora-chan, you guys are heroes?” he asked. “That’s awesome!” he shouted. “A special student, not a hero.” We replied. It took us a few seconds to realize what he called us. “Wait… who’re you calling Haru-chan/ Sora-chan?!” we shouted.
Blonde boy popped out of nowhere again and said. “But, I never expected the famous bookworms to be gay.” We looked at him and repeated. “Gay?” he continued with a sparkle in his eyes. “So, what type do you fancy?” he said “The wild type?” The big quiet boy looked at us as he said it. “The loli-shota type?” The small boy looked at us. “The little devil type?” The two twins went back to back and looked at us. “The cool type?” The boy with glasses looked at us. We backed up a bit “N-No! We were just searching for a quiet place to study-“ we were cut off. The blonde boy put his hands under our chins. “Or… how about you try me?” he put his face really close to ours. “Wanna go?” he continued. We were so surprised that we fell backwards. We crashed into a blue vase behind us. We tried to grab it but we were too late, it fell on the floor and broke into tiny pieces.
The twins appeared behind us and one said “Ahh…Rene’s flower vase that was the target of our in-school auction.” The other said “That’s not good. And we thought we could’ve reaped up to eight million yen off of this.” We had wide eyes. “EIGHT MILLION YEN?!” Haruhi and I shouted. “Wait how many thousands is that? How many thousand makes eight million…” she continued. “Umm…About paying for this…” I started to say. The twins looked at each other and said. “Are you two able to? Someone who can’t even buy our designated uniform.” One then asked. “Besides, what’s with that stupid outfit?” the boy with glasses had gone to the broken vase picked up a piece and said. “What should we do, Tamaki?”
The blonde boy sat down in the chair and asked us. “Have you heard of this saying, Fujioka-kun and Inuzuka-kun?” he pointed his finger at us and rested his head against his hand. “When in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you don’t have money, then work it off.” He kept going on still pointing at us. “Staring today, you’re… the Host Club’s dog!” he opened his eyes and looked at us while smiling. ‘This is terrible, Mom. I’ve been captured by this bizarre host club.’ We both thought. “*poke**poke*” said the small boy while poking us. All of them looked at us as we fell on the floor with no color on us at all.

Later On.

“What types of music do you like Tamaki-kun?” asked one of his guests. He replied “Of course, it is the song in our memories.” Another girl said. “I baked you some cake today. Could you try it?” Tamaki grabbed her head and said seductively “If you’d let me eat it.” She replied “Oh, Tamaki-kun…” Another girl sitting next to him said “ Tamaki-sama, I have heard about it…” Tamaki looked at her cluelessly. She continued “That you have taken in two little stray cats.” Tamaki sighed and said “I wouldn’t call them little cats, but rather … Well, speak of the devil.” Me and Haruhi entered in the room holding a bag each. Tamaki raised his hand and said “Little piggy’s, well done with your errand. Did you buy the correct items?” He was now waving his finger around. We had a sweat drop on our head we said “P-Piggy?”
Tamaki held coffee in his hand asking “What is this?” I replied saying “Coffee, as you can see.” He replied by saying “I haven’t seen this maker before. Is this one of the ones where it’s already ground?” Haruhi replied for me “No, it’s the instant kind.” Two girls looked at us and tilted their heads asking “Instant?” Tamaki had opened his eyes wide and said “Ohh! This is the type where all you need to do is put hot water in it?” he continued “The so-called commoner coffee?” More girls had popped out of nowhere and said to us or someone I don’t know who “Oh my, so that’s the famous-“ that girl was cut off by another girl saying “So it was true that poor people use this since they can’t grind coffee nuts with the little time they have.” All the other girls said while nodding “*nod**nod*”
More girls, the twins, and the boy with glasses were now standing next to us. Boy with glasses said “Commoner’s wisdom. I see.” One twin said “300 yen for 100 grams, huh?” the other one said surprised “What an extraordinary price!” We were getting tired over all the coffee stuff so I said “We’ll go buy it again! Sorry for not buying expensive coffee nuts!” Tamaki put his hand up to me and Haruhi and said “ No, wait!” Everyone was surprised. Tamaki stood up with his hand on his waist and said “I’ll try this.” Everyone was even more surprised at his actions. He continued saying “I’ll try this out!” Everyone started to slap like a bunch of dumbasses. He put his hand up like a king as if to stop the clapping. He said now looking at us. “All right, Haruhi Sora. Come over here and make us some commoner coffee.” They walked off. Me and Haruhi looked at each other and said quietly “You rich bastards…”
The girl next to Tamaki who hadn’t said nothing for a while had put down the teacup and said “Tamaki-sama is dallying too much. There is no way such a personal favorite coffee bought by a lowly commoner…would suit his taste” We looked at her and said questioningly “Huh?” She then replied by saying “Excuse me. I was talking to myself.” She looked at us and smiled. We then said “Ahh…” Tamaki then shouted for us “Haruhi Sora.” We put on a sad face and replied. “Hai..Hai…” We started to make the coffee. Afterwards we said “Coffee served.” Tamaki said “Let’s enjoy” The girls around us started mumbling amongst themselves. Tamaki grabbed a girls head and asked her “Would you drink it if we went mouth-to-mouth?” she replied by saying “I-I would.” The girls started to shout. Haruhi and me both thought ‘Great…’ With the twins one of them was talking “And then, he said he woke up shocked from a nightmare.” The other one then said “Hikaru! Speaking of that…in front of others…is so mean…Speaking of that…” Hikaru then looked at his crying bother Kaoru saying his name. He then grabbed his brother’s face saying “Sorry, Kaoru…You just looked so cute that moment…I just…” Kaoru then said “Hikaru…” The girls who were watching Hikaru and Kaoru shouted “It’s the beautiful brotherly love!” We walked by asking each other the same thing “Why are they crying in joy? We do not get it” Then the big tall quiet boy came in carrying the little boy who was saying “Gomen! I’m late.” One girl said “Honey-kun! Mori-kun!” Another one said “We’ve waited for so long!” Mori put down Honey as he said “Gomen…I fell asleep while waiting for Takashi-kun at the kendo club. I’m still kinda sleepy…”He was rubbing his eye cutely. The girls around him shouted “He’s so kawaii!”
We were looking at the table where Honey and Mori sat. I asked her “Is he really a senior?” Glasses boy appeared behind us saying “Don’t look at his appearance; Honey-senpai is a brilliant student.” We both looked up at him. He continued saying “And Mori-senpai’s selling point is his taciturnity. We then understood… sort of… Honey came bouncing toward us and said “So-ra-chan! Ha-ru-chan!” he grabbed our arms and span us around. He continued to say “Wanna eat cake with us, Sora-chan Haru-chan?” I just shook my head no while Haruhi who was dizzy said “No, I don’t really like sweets…” He then said “Then…I’ll lend you my bunny!” I kinda lit up at the fact of hearing the word bunny. Haruhi then said once more “No, I don’t really like bunnies either…” He looked at Haruhi sadly saying “You don’t like my bunny?” We looked at the bunny and saw that it started to blush. I bent down and said “Kawaii desu ne…” He looked at us then left bouncing to the girls saying “Take good care of it, okay?”
Guy with glasses then started to talk again “Our club utilizes everyone’s unique trait… as our policy is to satisfy our customer’s needs. By the way, Tamaki is our number one host – the king. 70% of the customers designate him as their host.” I was to busy hugging the bunny while Haruhi said “So its like the end of the world here…” Kyouya then said to us “By the way, your debt being eight million yen, you’ll be this club’s dog until graduation. Ah, You’ll be in charge of trivial chores. You are free to run away, but my family has around a hundred talented private police. Do you… hold a passport?” Me and Haruhi looked at him with out mouths open wide. We then said “Huh?!”
Tamaki was sneaking into our conversation. Tamaki then said “That’s right… Work like a dog, eh, Dasaoka-kun” He blew into our ears and we jumped forward. We looked at him and said “Please stop that!” He stood up straight and told us “You won’t be so popular with the ladies if you’re so pathetic.” I huggled the bunny closer and told him “We are not fundamentally not interested in that.” He then said “What are you saying? It is a very important issue! A good man making women happy is everything!” Haruhi then said “It doesn’t really matter, does it?” I continued from what she was saying “Men, women, or looks…” we then said this part together “It’s what’s inside that matters for a person. We are clueless as to why this club exists.” He replied sounding abit sad “It’s such a cruel thing…God sometimes creates perfect beings with perfect insides and outsides.” He was doing poses while saying this. “Huh?” was our reply. He kept going on “I can understand the feeling of consoling yourself like that. You wouldn’t be able to live without doing that. But think about this carefully, why are there art pieces in the museums? Yes, beautiful things show themselves off because that is their duty!” he kept going on while I and Haruhi thought ‘what word do you use for these types of people…let’s see…let’s see, what was it…Troublesome? Nah…There was something more accurate for this…’ We put our hand above of our other one and shouted out “Ah, I know! Obnoxious!” we said putting our finger up. Tamaki then went into a little corner. I then said “Ano, Tamaki-senpai?” Hikaru and Kaoru came in and said while putting their hands on our heads “Your are a hero, after all.” We whispered under our breath “Such a troublesome person…” We put our hand on the back of our head and said in unison “I’m sorry, I was a bit touched.” Tamaki got out of his corner and stood up.
He then said “I see, I see! Then let me teach you more techniques!” I said outloud “He recovered fast” Kaoru then said “My lord…” Tamaki then cut him off saying “Call me King!” Hikaru then continued his sentence by saying “Even if you taught them the basics of being a host,” Kaoru finished the sentence “in their case, they don’t even pass the most basic visual criteria, right?” He walked infront of me and Haruhi and took off our glasses saying “Well, for this type even if you take off the glasses, their eyes will appear even small-“he stopped opened his eyes and looked at ours. I then said “Wait…” then I and Haruhi continued together “We lost our contacts on the first day of school!” Hikaru and Kaoru were looking at us with blank wide eyes. Tamaki pushed them aside while he stood infront of us. He snapped his fingers and said “Hikaru, Kaoru!” They stood behind him and saluted saying “Sir!” They grabbed our arms and dragged us off into some room.
Tamaki was giving orders to everyone “Kyouya, you call the hair designer! Mori-senpai, get us some contacts from the nurse!” Honey looked at Tamaki cutely and asked “Tama-chan, what about me?” He replied by saying “Honey-senpai, you…” Honey nodded saying “Yeah? Yeah?” Tamaki continued “…eat the cakes,please.” Honey sat into a chair at a table saying “You know. He said everyone else is busy doing something.” Meanwhile with us Hikaru and Kaoru were giving us some clothes. They both said “Okay, put this on!” We said surprised “What?! What?!” They jumped up and tackled us saying “No questions!” We shouted “No!! Okay! We’ll wear it! Both of you, get out!” We threw them out as they bounced on their toe. We said from the changing room. “Ano, Senpai.” Tamaki then replied.” Oh, you’re done putting it on?” I opened the curtain as Haruhi and I stepped out. I asked “Is it okay for us to take this uniform?” Tamaki put his hands on the sides of his head while saying “You look so cute! You two are like girls!” Honey said “Sora-chan Haru-chan, you’re so cute!” Hikaru then said “If your so good-looking” Kaoru continued “then say so earlier, eh?” Kyouya said “They might get customers like this.” Tamaki then said stepping in “Yes, just as I predicted. You two have graduated from trivial chores! Starting today, you two are official members of the Host Club! I’ll personally train you into first-class hosts. If you gather a hundred customers that designate the both of you, the eight million yen debt will be gone.” We were so surprised then said “A host?!”
After that we were sitting together because we didn’t want to be separated. A girl then said “Haruhi-kun Sora-kun. What are you hobbies?” another one asked “Do you take care of your skin in some special way?” one then said “It’s so beautiful” We had on the same face as we both thought ‘It’s…it’s over…I have no clue what to do…’ Then the girls asked at the same time “Why did you join this club, Haruhi-kun and Sora-kun?” I then said “Eh?” Haruhi thought “That’s right. If we gather a hundred customers that designate us, then our eight million yen debt is gone. That was the deal.’ While Haruhi thought I was conversing with the girls. Tamaki was spying on me and Haruhi. One girl said “Oh my…Haruhi-kun you mother passed away ten years ago from sickness, and Sora-kun your mother and father passed away because of an airplane accident. So, what about house chores?” We looked at her a bit sad. I replied to her question by saying “Ah since I and Haruhi live together we both do them ourselves.” Haruhi then took over by saying “My mother was very skilled at cooking. She left me a lot of recipes when she stayed at the hospital. It was very fun to learn them one by one with Sora. My father would get very happy on days that we cooked them properly. I really love those times.” We both put on cute faces. The girls had hearts in their eyes and asked “Ummmmm…Could we…designate you two tomorrow, as well?” I replied while closing my eyes smiling an even cuter smile “Ah, that’d help us out a lot.”
Tamaki, Kyouya, Hikaru, and Kaoru were looking at us when Tamaki said “Their being accepted…” Kyouya replied by saying “A complete natural.” Hikaru and Kaoru said at the same time “They don’t need techniques.” Then one of the girls who had designated Tamaki had said “Tamaki-sama” He looked at her cluelessly and said “Ahh! Forgive me, my princess. I was just concerned about our kids there.” She replied with a peaceful smile on her face. “You seem to have an eye on those people a lot…” He closed his eyes and replied with a smile “Of course, I am raising them like my child…”He snapped his fingers and called for us “Haruhi Sora. Come here for a second.” We walked over to him and stood by the side of the chair. “Hai?” He looked at us and told us “Give you salutations. My customer, Princess Ayanokoji.” We looked at her and I bowed politely while both of us thought “Ah, the person from before” We both smiled and introduced ourselves to her. Tamaki went crazy and grabbed us and span us around saying “That’s so cute, Haruhi Sora!! That shy looking face is good! Good! Very good!” He kept spinning us around while Ayanokoji put her hand up and said while stuttering “T-Tamaki-sama.” He kept repeating How Cute over and over again. We tried to get loose so we called the best person who could help us “Mori-senpai, help us please!” Mori grabbed us from his grip and held us in the air for a few seconds. Tamaki who regained from shock said “Mori-senpai, you didn’t have to go that far. Come on, come back to papa’s arms!” I stood quiet while he said that tears forming in my eyes. Haruhi said “I don’t need two fathers!”
After that whole episode I and Haruhi looked for our bags but couldn’t find them so I said “Ahh, our bags are gone.” We looked outside the window and were surprised to see what we saw. “Oh, No… I thought there wouldn’t be any bullying at this academy…This is really…”I said. I and Haruhi started to run to where we could get out to go get our things. We met up with Ayanokoji while running and she said “Ah…you…You now look tidy thanks to Tamaki-sama, huh? Maybe you should tidy up your ill-bread nature too.” She walked off after saying that. We went outside and were now in the water when Haruhi told me “Well, I’m pretty sure that girl was the culprit.” I replied to Haruhi “Regardless of her reason, we need to find our wallets, or else we won’t have money for supper tonight.” Tamaki was standing by the edge looking at us. He then said “Yo, commoner! You’ve got a lot of guts to skip club activities, eh?” He then noticed our bags near the water soaking wet. Then he asked the dumbest question ever “Why are you two washing your bags?” We didn’t want to tell him the truth so I told him “We dropped our bags by accident. Now we can’t find our food money for this week.” We heard splashing in the water and looked up to see Tamaki in the water looking for our food money. Haruhi told him “It’s okay: you’ll get wet, too.” He replied still looking “It’s okay to get wet. As they say, “Handsome men can’t be hurt by water.”” After some silence and us looking at him he then said. “Oh, is this what you two were looking for?” We walked over to us with our wallets in his hand. He put them in front of us and said “What’s wrong? You’re daydreaming, you know?” He waved the wallets in front of our faces and continued “Have you fallen for me?” We snatched out wallets away while I said “Who would?!”
He got a serious look on his face and said “But why are you doing this?” We looked down at the water and didn’t know what to say. I came up with an excuse and said “We accidentally dropped it out the window.” Ayanokoji said to us “Oh, My… a bag falling into the pond by itself. How unfortunate.” We both thought at the same time ‘Why did this person designate us?’ she continued by saying “But, in order to pick up that dirty bag, you bothered Tamaki-sama’s precious hands for that. You really do not know your place, do you? Tamaki-sama is concerned with you because your background is unusual. Do not mistake it for him actually adoring you.” I then said getting tired of what she was saying. “Basically you’re being…jealous?” She suddenly got quiet.
I thought I said something violent so I was about to say sorry when she suddenly grabbed my shirt and pulled me on top of her. She shouted loudly and said “Sora-kun… Sora-kun suddenly got violent!!” Haruhi was in shock watching the whole thing. She continued to say “Someone help me quick! Get this commoner off…”Suddenly she was cut off by water being spilled on top of us. She looked up shocked at the twins and said “Wh-What are you doing?” Tamaki helped her while I was still on the floor. She looked at Tamaki and said “Tamaki-sama…Sora-kun wanted to” Tamaki cut her off by saying “How graceless…You threw Sora and Haruhi’s bag into the pond.” She sounded shock by how she said “How could you… Do you have any proof?” Tamaki continued on what he was saying “You’re quiet beautiful, but you are not fit to be our customer. I know Sora is not that kind of guy.” She then looked away from Tamaki while saying “Tamaki-sama, you fool!!” she ran off crying.
Tamaki then looked at me while I was still on the floor and told me “For you, I shall inform you of the punishment for causing a ruckus. Now you have to get a thousand customers!!!” I looked at Tamaki with a very weird face while I thought ‘A…thousand…’ he put his hand out to me and said “Here” he lifted me up and continued on in saying “I look forward to seeing your progress, natural rookie.” Kyouya pulled out a bag and told me “This is our only replacement uniform. It’s better than staying wet, right?” I looked inside the bag while saying “Thank you very much.” I went into the changing room and started to get changed. I looked at the bandages on my chest that held down my breast. Tamaki opened the curtain while I had my shirt off “Sora…here” He didn’t talk for about 5 seconds then asked me
“Sora…you’re a girl?” I replied by saying “Biologically, yeah. I thought it was fine if you senpai’s took me and Haruhi for guys.” I came out wearing the girl uniform with my sliver hair shaking a bit. I continued to say “It seems like my consciousness for genders is lower than that of an average person.” Kyouya then said “It was a very interesting turn of events.” The twins then said “Yeah.” I then noticed something and said “Ah, but you were a bit cool back there, senpai.” Tamaki then started to blush while backing away slowly. Haruhi then came in. “Ah, so you told them Sora-chan?” She asked while looking at me. “Hai Gomen Nasai Haruhi-chan.” Kyouya then looked toward me and Tamaki and said “Maybe this is a kind of start towards love?” I looked at Tamaki as he blushed and said “But it’s not too bad to be a host and listen to girl’s chit-chat. Oh! Maybe I’ll start addressing myself as “ore” from now-on.” I giggled a bit while Haruhi joined in.
© Copyright 2008 EbilWriter (demonic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397991-Ouran-High-School-Host-Club