*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398448-The-Assassin-In-The-Night-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1398448
E-Mail me at doomdude96@hotmail.com if you want me to make another.
Fireworks explode in the dark night sky. Everyone laughing, cheering and laying unconscious with beer mugs in their hands. Everything is going as planned for the celebration of taking over the West Side of Warrior Ridge City. A pulp man wearing a turban with a ruby incrusted into it walked up to the platform. He was wearing a long purple robe and a white under shirt with matching purple pants. My fellow bold warriors and maidens!!!He screamed. "The West Side is our's!!!" "No longer shall we bear the burden of stealing to live!!!"No longer shall we die in the filthy streets for other's amusement!!!""This is our side!!!""And soon it will be our city!!!" IT WILL BE OUR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He screamed as he flung his arms up. Everyone exploded into cheering. All except one. He wore a pure black robe with a hood curved down so you couldn't see his face. The crowd began to cheer Etauso!Etauso!Etauso! Etauso walked off waving his hands. He went through a dark alleyway to get his new home. Etauso! a voice called from behind him. Etauso turned around and looked at a man he saw in the audience."I saw you in the crowd why weren't you cheering for the revolution ?" The man began to walk towards Etauso. "Because it is not a revolution " It is a not the way to begin a revolution "You have done many horrible things to gain this" Now you shall pay for them The Man whispered. He was 5 feet away from Etauso.What do you want? Etauso whimpered. "Blood" The Man jumped at Etauso,pinned him on the ground and raised his hand into the air.A shining blade came out of The Man's sleeve. The Man thrusted the blade towards Etauso's throat.Etauso's screamed into the night. The Man took a feather out of his pocket and dipped it in Etauso's blood. Murder!!!Murder!!! An old begger began to scream. The Man glared at him. The begger began to run and then fell over as he felt a sudden pain his back. The Man walked up and and pulled a knife out of the begger's back. "You should have remianed silent". The Man walked off into the festival with only one thought on his mind. The Deed Is Done.
© Copyright 2008 Corruption (dark_lord96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398448-The-Assassin-In-The-Night-1