*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398937-True-and-Everlasting
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #1398937
This is basically a description of the last time my ex fiance and myself made love.
Although the words you said will stick in my brain in the most uncomfortable way, I can’t believe them.

I wipe my own tears, and give myself one more hard stare in the mirror before I make the choice that you may not have expected to be made. I take one, deep, heavy breath in, and then I walk out the door. One more tear falls right onto my jeans as I straddle you, the most comfortable feeling I’ve known in years. I look you in the eyes and tell you to be mine one more time. You take my lips as I softly start to caress yours. You feel my lust for you, my hands run up and down your thigh and across your stomach, my other is draped naturally over your shoulders. I can’t help seeing your eyes every time they blink, and being stunned, still today I am stunned, by their immense beauty. So blue, so honest, so thrilling. How do you manage to hide everything in there? I won’t ever get the answer to this, so I continue with my physical over take. “What are you doing?” quickly escapes from your lips. When I answer with another kiss, and tell you whatever I want, you ask if I’m sure. This is where my heart stops. How could you ever think I would be unsure in this act, with you? I will never be unsure. I am sure. You take my answer with a full, gracious kiss, and we move forward. Accepting my tongue entangled with your own, you feel, you listen, you watch.
Now your eyes close. You know what I am going to do.
Slowly, I unclasp your belt with one hand, while my fingers lightly brush over your left ear. I remember the way you like to be nibbled, kissed, and breathed upon. I will never be able to forget this, try as hard as I may.
You have your hands on me now, reassuring me in my acts of love, the lust still won’t ever be first in line, but it’s certainly there. You pull at my skin, the skin on my back, the skin on my buttocks…you can’t get enough. You remember where the love used to be hidden. You remember the sheets from that night, the car from that evening. You want me.
I am so overwhelmed by how tightly you hold me…that I don’t even have time to slide off my own underwear. As I push the seams aside and grab hold of you, I can tell that this is what you’ve needed for quite some time. I wasn’t aware, however, that it’s what I needed as well.
Past the fabrics and the seams, I pull you and place you inside of me. You are so warm, I am so uncontrollably loving you, now. I will glide up and down as our breath combines as one, the way we both always loved it.
This is more than a memory.
As you lightly brush your tongue across my nipples, sensation fills my body that I nearly forgot could happen.
I clutch your hair in between all ten of my fingers as you kiss me up and down my neck. I can’t keep up with my heart, so I let it go. This is a movement, this is a sign, this is us.
You breath deep and fast, then you breath shallow and quick. We last for moments, the moments linger, the moments continue into longer ones.
My knees are bent and my arms around you, as you pull me more tightly, closer to your body, hotter on your skin. After a while of this you stand me up and bend me over, pulling me as closely to your abdomen as you can. This act of love is nearly over, though I wish we could stretch it into eternity.
I have finished a few times, already, and you finally release your warm cum into my body. Relief, sighs, and breathing continue. We re-dress and look into each others eyes. We tell each other, without any words, that it was right. We confirm to ourselves that it was supposed to happen, that we are glad it happens. I walk you downstairs to watch you leave me, again.
While your hands are on my waist and I look again, deeply, into those eyes, I tell you once more that I love you.
“I know you do.” Then, you are gone.
My hands are on the glass and I watch you drive away. One more tear falls onto the ground, and I make my way up the stairs.
You’ve come and gone.
© Copyright 2008 KelsEllie (kelsellie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398937-True-and-Everlasting