*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399113-Assassins-Paradise-1
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1399113
Two friends meet a group of demon males.
It started out as every other school day as two girls walked to school. They had lived in the same apartment building since they were in diapers. They took the same route every day for as long as they could remember. Past the butcher's and the grocery store and through the park.


One girl had long, dark hair and big jade green eyes. She was tall and always kept her hair in a ponytail. Her name was Sami. She was in the eighth grade.


Her friend had short blonde and blue eyes. She was shorter then Sami and her name was Sakura. She was in the eighth grade as well. Her hair came to barelly her shoulders.


The girls walked through the park slowly, they always got to school on time. But this day was different. The trail seemed greener then it had been a few days earlier. Instead of feeling the gravel and hearing it's crunch beneath their feet, it sounded very metallic. "That's strange" Sami said bouncing on it slightly. "You shouldn't do that" Sakura said, "it sounds weird the ground shouldn't sound like a piece metal" she warned. "That's very odd" Sami said bouncing on it harder. "There's got to be a reason for this sheet of metal" she added. Sakura looked at her. "Sami don't it's dangerous" she warned. Sami bounced harder. "There's nothing wrong, Saku-AHH!" Sami screamed falling. "Sami!" Sakura said as she peered into the darkness. She couldn't see anything but blackness. "Sami this isn't funny" Sakura said. No answer. "Sami?" No answer. "Sami answer me darn it!" Sakura said her voice was filled with panic. Still no answer.
© Copyright 2008 Angelic Fighter (dog_lord666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399113-Assassins-Paradise-1