*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400363-When-I-Get-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1400363
In Medias Rei
The clock flashed 9:24.

There sat Alan and Claire, their clothes discarded some time ago, thrown onto the floor recklessly in a lustful splendor. At present they lay on the couch, Alan on the bottom with Claire resting on top of him, sitting up, his penis firmly placed within her vagina, dripping with vaginal fluid. Claire reached her hand up and wiped Alan's semen off of her face and breast, licked it off her hands and swallowed it. She cleared her throat and rested her muscles entirely. This allowed Alan to take over.

For the first time, he reached his hands up and grabbed her anterior. She sighed slightly at this action, and seemed to enjoy it. Slowly at first, and in perfect unison, he pushed up on his pelvic muscles and lifted her by the buttocks, pushing her up slightly, then pulling back down. As a result, she hopped briefly into the air, his penis sliding partially out of her vagina, and then slid right back onto him and his penis slid right back in. She bounced like this for quite some time, her back to him, and it made a satisfying sound, a clap, as it were. The claps soon increased in pace, and Claire began to moan again as she had earlier. Alan made moans, but in a lower, almost grunting tone, and at lesser intervals. Claire soon began to add words to her moans, such as "Oh yeah..." and "Oh God yes, YES!" in a voice very much unlike her own. She only added an expletive such as "Oh FUCK yes!" once or twice, but those rare moments were when the surges of pleasure each bounce sent down their spines were at their most intense.

For the second time that evening, Claire let out a sharp, shrill scream of "I'm cumming!", but this time Alan did not have to let loose any liquids from his own body. It felt cool to his penis, and soon splashed all around his mid body, spraying from her vagina like a great falls. He picked her up and sat her on the couch, lifted her legs, resting her knees on his shoulder and sucked out the fluid from within her, swallowing it, savoring it. She moaned throughout, and when finally he reached a single hand up to touch her breast, she let out a shrill moan, more of a shriek than a moan. Her entire body started vibrating rapidly, her breasts flailed and rotated, legs kicked and head shook, her entire body reacting to the surges of pleasure that shot down her spine and reverberated all around her body. Alan grabbed hold of her legs to stop her from falling, and after a minute of constant moaning, she stopped shaking and her moaning decreased to deep breaths. She laughed for a brief second and grabbed Alan's head and started kissing him vigorously.

Alan followed suit, but only for a short time. She kissed well, but his thoughts were focused on another part of Claire's anatomy. Claire was not stupid and knew exactly what he desired and how he desired it. After he pulled away slowly, she gave him what he wanted.

"Alan? Are you home?"
Claire stepped into the empty dorm. Alan's clothes were spread all over the floor. She picked up his underpants - and below them she saw something that made her turn out of the room. There lay a bra, tossed aside with the clamps torn. She packed her things and ran out, caught a flight to Florida and stayed with her parents for the most of Spring Break. Alan returned home later that night.
"Claire? Are you home?"


Alan withdrew his face from her anus, and licked his teeth. Gripping his penis, he slowly pushed it into Claire's anus. It stretched and Claire moaned as it penetrated entirely, Alan's scrotum brushing up against Claire's ass. He slowly withdrew it and then with a quick, swift movement, shoved it back in, causing Claire to moan loudly. Claire's hands were pressed against the ceiling, and Alan was holding her to his body by her breasts, and pushing only his pelvic muscles to withdraw and insert his penis. Alan stopped after ten minutes or so, feeling that the desire for him had died down, and he was ready for something new and exciting. Claire felt the same way, and, both of them, in their nakedness, sat on the couch and discussed what to do next.


"Claire?"
Alan walked around, and noticed that Claire's things were missing. Distraught, he ran into the bathroom, and found a note.
'Cheating on me, Alan? Well, you can enjoy her company. I've gone to Florida, and when I return I will change my dorm. You did this to yourself, Alan.'
Alan was shocked. He found Emily's bra on the ground, balled up his fist and screamed. The door opened, and Emily stood in their, barely clothed. Alan stared at her, and she saw the note he held in his hand. She apologized, and rushed to him to comfort him. He brushed her off, but she was persistent. She removed her bra, the only thing covering her breasts, and walked in front of him. Alan, though reluctant, was aroused, and decided to engage.
"Claire..."


The shower head turned on. Claire pulled her hair back and let the water wash over her. Through the glass she saw Alan shaving, and turned up the heat of the water. She sighed a sigh of relaxation. The sex high had faded, and now she was going to relax in the shower.

Alan nicked himself with the razor. A curse could be heard under his breath as he tore a piece of tissue paper and stuck it to the spot, pressure easing the flow of blood. It stopped after a moment, and as he looked in the mirror he saw the back of Claire step into the shower. The water turned on and she pulled her hair back. He had an idea.

For the second time that night he removed his pants, shirt and underpants. He slowly walked up to the shower, opened the door and quickly stepped in. Claire turned and opened her mouth to speak, but was silenced by Alan's sudden kiss, which she protested at first, but then obliged. The clock read only 2:12.









© Copyright 2008 Evan Sinclair (evansinc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400363-When-I-Get-Home