*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400455-Tangs-Adventure-Part-1
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1400455
Tang has to find his father who has been taken from his village by the evil Ticko Pirates.
        The Red Willow village was very quiet at these times. Tang looked around and saw that he had put his toy under the tree. Tang climbed into the hole and found it quicky, but then he fell into the trunk and couldn't get out. Suddenly, he heard screams and fire burning something. There were clangs of metal and yelling.
        Tang didn't know what to do so he just sat there and waited for the end of the noise, he couldn't stand it.  Then it ended, and it was completely silent in the whole village. He peered out and cried at the sight in front of him. There were bodies everywhere and fire was still burning all of the houses.
        Tang saw his mothers body and came out to it. She had her eyes open and was looking at him. "Son, I am going to die. I need you to find your father, I think there is still hope for him.
        Tang went quickly around the ruined village and found his father, bent down and in front of five evil-looking men. Tang didn't go to his father, and hid behind a bush; listening. "This man took out most of our soldiers and protected his wife until we got them out numbered ten to two. This fool was willing to die for her." Said one of the burly men, he spat in the injured man's face.
        The one that looked like the leader came forward and stared at Tang's father, he seemed happy looking at the ruined village and Tang couldn't stand this disgusting human being. The man grabbed Tang's father and dragged him to the carriage they had. "I have some plans for this fool."
        Tang knew those weren't good plans. He snuck on the back of the carrige and it took off. Tang couldn't believe what he was doing. He knew he was making a huge risk. But he had to save his father. That was what his mother had told him to do.
       
© Copyright 2008 C.T Rellim (ctrellim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400455-Tangs-Adventure-Part-1